BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Paperback Writer

Old May 28, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Default Newly Released John Lennon Tell All Book Claims Phil Spector Arranged Lennon's Murder

Newly Released John Lennon Tell All Book, The Adventures of Dr. Winston O’Boogie And His Amazing Friends, Claims Phil Spector Arranged Lennon's Murder

PRWeb
2013-05-21

The Explosive New John Lennon Tell All Book, The Adventures of Dr. Winston O’Boogie® and His Amazing Friends, alleges how Phil Spector’s murder motive was pure revenge for being fired as John Lennon’s long time solo Music Producer while Lennon was now newly recording with David Geffen Records.

New York, NY (PRWEB) May 21, 2013

Newly Released John Lennon Tell All Book, The Adventures of Dr. Winston O’Boogie and His Amazing Friends Claims Phil Spector Arranged John Lennon's Murder with the help of Organized Crime.

The book also reinforces that The Beatles were reforming and how Lennon blamed Spector as a negative force keeping The Beatles apart.

The unauthorized book brings to life the untold true story behind a young fan’s quest to meet John Lennon, leader of the most famous Rock and Roll band in the world... The Beatles.

But instead the author was unknowingly introduced to a disguised John Lennon posing as Winston or Dr. Winston O’Boogie® a 1970’s radical complete with his new band of counter culture rebels called the Yippies.

That happened during a failed Beatles reunion concert originally planned to be held during the 1979 May Day Smoke-In at Washington Square Park.

Discover how the Author quickly hits it off with Winston as he’s brought into John Lennon’s inner circle and meets his famous friends and ex-partners. All the while as he’s slowly becoming like a son and a personal muse to Lennon.

Then for the next eighteen months, the young Author unknowingly witnessed first hand the final events leading towards Lennon’s tragic planned assassination.

The book also divulges how the young Author was also threatened with his own murder if he didn’t keep quiet about what he knew and witnessed... until now.

About Dr. Winston O’Boogie®

This multi-media 744 page book included with a companion CD that contains hundreds of newly and previously released declassified FBI, CIA and INS files that take the reader behind the scenes of John Lennon’s secret radical lifestyle.

About The Author

The Author Danny Carlson was honored when he was made the Last 5th Beatle and also won John Lennon’s greatest fan contest. The Adventures of Dr. Winston O’Boogie® and His Amazing Friends will finally prove to the World what really happened to this talented musical genius... John Lennon.

About Heaven's Door Publishing
and Copies Of The Work

Heaven’s Door Publishing was formed in 2013 to distribute this story that no Major American Literary Agency had the courage to represent. Dr. Winston O’Boogie® is a self-published work that took over 6 years to write and the autographed first print limited edition of 500 copies is available directly from the book’s Website, Ebay or Amazon.com. For more information, please visit http://www.drwinstonoboogie.com

For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2...eb10747682.htm
spideydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2013, 07:00 PM   #2
jonesingjay

I wonder if John ever slipped the pickle to Ronnie Spector. She was quite the dish in her day.
jonesingjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 02, 2013, 01:06 PM   #3
Lucy

Send a message via AIM to Lucy Send a message via MSN to Lucy

Sounds a bit far fetched to me.....the Phil Spector accusation, that is.
Old Jun 02, 2013, 06:24 PM   #4
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Sounds a bit far fetched to me.....the Phil Spector accusation, that is.
Hi Lucy and thanks for your comment. Well at first I guess it does kind of sound far fetched, that a well known multimillionaire music icon named Phil Spector would pay a team of professional mafia hit men to kill off his newly departed, biggest musical act that he ever produced, John Lennon or how I knew him as Winston. But you need to take into consideration that Spector is a certified bi-polar convicted murderer who also prayed on numerous music industry acts during the 1980's to produce their work. Often waving his gun in their faces to get his point across. Phil would always have a couple of his mafia bodyguard goons with him at all times in Manhattan and he also was tied with the likes of Morris Levy founder of Roulette Records, who like Spector swindled their musical acts out of millions of dollars in unpaid royalties with the help of the mafia. There was a lot more going on behind the scenes with Spector, Winston and the Yippies that's all explained in "Dr. Winston O'Boogie". Peace Out. Danny Carlson
Old Jun 28, 2013, 10:26 PM   #5
maxeythecat
Nowhere Man

You've got to be kidding....I suppose Santa Claus conspired to kill off Mccartney back in '66 then too? Don't think so.
maxeythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2013, 09:53 PM   #6
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxeythecat View Post
You've got to be kidding....I suppose Santa Claus conspired to kill off Mccartney back in '66 then too? Don't think so.
Hi maxeythecat, If your serious about finding out about Spector and his evil ways, just do a search on Google about his murder trial and you'll find out a lot more. Just check out this link for instance.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=102x3829435

As far as the Paul is dead magazine that first came out in 1969, then reprinted again in the 1970's about secret messages in Beatles songs and their albums covers. I asked Winston about it in 1980, if it was really true that Paul died and was replaced by a double. In which Winston replied laughing.... "Well I'm sorry to say that... no, it's not true."

There is a chapter in my book "Dr. Winston O'Boogie" about the whole Beatles secret messages and for the first time "the turn me on deadman" white album mystery is finally explained. Danny
Old Jun 29, 2013, 09:55 PM   #7
CWW
Wild Honey Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideydan View Post
Hi Lucy and thanks for your comment. Well at first I guess it does kind of sound far fetched, that a well known multimillionaire music icon named Phil Spector would pay a team of professional mafia hit men to kill off his newly departed, biggest musical act that he ever produced, John Lennon or how I knew him as Winston. But you need to take into consideration that Spector is a certified bi-polar convicted murderer who also prayed on numerous music industry acts during the 1980's to produce their work. Often waving his gun in their faces to get his point across. Phil would always have a couple of his mafia bodyguard goons with him at all times in Manhattan and he also was tied with the likes of Morris Levy founder of Roulette Records, who like Spector swindled their musical acts out of millions of dollars in unpaid royalties with the help of the mafia. There was a lot more going on behind the scenes with Spector, Winston and the Yippies that's all explained in "Dr. Winston O'Boogie". Peace Out. Danny Carlson
What utter crap!! The yippies?! John Lennon performing in disguise under his well known pseudonym - even featured on the back of his album covers?! A planned Beatles Reunion for May Day?! Someone has obviously been smoking a bit too mucn dope here and it is not the Real Dr Winston!!

I notice you have put a registered sign after Dr Winston O' Boogie - i hope you dont think you have a claim or right to the name? You are a petty crook just trying to make some money off John Lennon and leveling spurious actions against Phil Spector (kick a guy when hes down all in the intrest of TRYING to make yourself some money) Shame on you!! I doubt anyone will be sucked in by this garbage, even the conspiracy theorists will laugh at this..

Find it disgusting and morally reprehsible you'd try to peddle your vile work of fiction on a beatles site - trying to profit from Johns Murder and making false accusations against Phil Spector!!

Hope youve got a good lawyer, you will soon have Yoko and Phil's legal teams after you!! :D

"take me to the river, drop me in the water..."
- David Byrne

Last edited by CWW : Jun 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2013, 11:19 PM   #8
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWW View Post
What utter crap!! The yippies?! John Lennon performing in disguise under his well known pseudonym - even featured on the back of his album covers?! A planned Beatles Reunion for May Day?! Someone has obviously been smoking a bit too mucn dope here and it is not the Real Dr Winston!!

I notice you have put a registered sign after Dr Winston O' Boogie - i hope you dont think you have a claim or right to the name? You are a petty crook just trying to make some money off John Lennon and leveling spurious actions against Phil Spector (kick a guy when hes down all in the intrest of TRYING to make yourself some money) Shame on you!! I doubt anyone will be sucked in by this garbage, even the conspiracy theorists will laugh at this..

Find it disgusting and morally reprehsible you'd try to peddle your vile work of fiction on a beatles site - trying to profit from Johns Murder and making false accusations against Phil Spector!!

Hope youve got a good lawyer, you will soon have Yoko and Phil's legal teams after you!! :D

First off it's easy for someone like you to hide behind a computer, use a fake avatar name and act like you work in the music industry. But you don't.

What gives you the right to insult me or my work and act like you're a big John Lennon fan when you are so filled with hate yourself.

You don't really seem like you are too educated in copywrite or trademarks laws to make the statements you're spewing right now and I really doubt if you hold any intellectual properties yourself.

If you're a friend of Phil Spector that's enough right there to know what kind of a slime-bag you both are. He knows what he did and for you to defend him makes you as guilty as him. It's about time the true story got out and people like you aren't going to stop it from being told.

You crossed the line with your insults and I must have really hit a nerve of thruth for you to overreact like this.
Old Jul 01, 2013, 08:49 AM   #9
SF4-EVER

For the record, a quick Google search did show the phrase "Dr. Winston O'Boogie" is trademarked to Dan's publishing company.

http://trademarks.justia.com/778/43/...-77843232.html

As moderator, I'm not going to comment on the trademark issue (I'm still reading the Nolo Copyright Handbook) or the book in question. I'd simply like to remind people that if you're going to disagree with someone, please be civil about it. Thanks.

My novella, Lyon's Legacy, about a scientist traveling back to the TwenCen to visit her fictional rock star ancestor, is now available as an e-book from Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords and in paper from CreateSpace and Amazon.
SF4-EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2013, 06:02 AM   #10
Lucy

Send a message via AIM to Lucy Send a message via MSN to Lucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideydan View Post
Hello thanks for the response. I recall from Spector's murder trial that he was a gun-waving loon. I have no doubt about that.

When thinking about the horror that is John's murder, I think the explanation that MDC was a total evil nasty nutjob is more acceptable to me than the theory that he was hired to do the deed by someone such as Spector. Although I have never heard or considered Spector as someone involved before this, I have read other theories on the topic that I just couldn't reconcile. Not that I can reconcile his murder in any event.

I don't know anything about this Yippies business so won't comment.

I presume that your book has photos, files, documents etc to back up these links and theories.

In respect of CWW's comments and your feelings of being insulted, when it comes to anything "John"....or anything Beatley at all in fact.....people can get passionate and can get vicious. We're an obsessed and protective bunch, us Beatles fans. I think there will be a lot of mixed reaction to your work and certainly I hope you have a thick skin.
Old Jul 03, 2013, 07:51 AM   #11
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Default Photos of Winston and the Yippies

Abbie Hoffman and Winston

Jerry Rubin, Yoko, Winston and Abbie Hoffman,

Winston, Yoko and some Yippies

David Peel, Yoko and Winston

Old Jul 03, 2013, 02:41 PM   #12
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Default http://blip.tv/clases/yippie-john-lennon-yippies-bobby-seale-4279349

Beatles, Yippies and Panthers

http://blip.tv/clases/yippie-john-le...-seale-4279349
Old Sep 21, 2013, 03:52 PM   #13
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Default Dr. Winston O'Boogie is Now Available on Amazon Kindle

Hello Beatle and John Lennon Fans, For your consideration the new expanded digital version of my book Dr. Winston O'Boogie is now available for download off Amazon Kindle. With a new low price, variant cover and extra chapters a splendid read is guaranteed for all!

[IMG]
windows 7 screenshot[/IMG]
Old Sep 21, 2013, 04:31 PM   #14
ringo_rama
Old Brown Shoe

Hooray for libel!

Please visualize this whenever you read my posts:
Yay!!!!!!
-R_R: eradicating stupidity, one post at a time
ringo_rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2013, 04:57 PM   #15
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Yeah! Hooray for the truth and freedom of speech!
Old Sep 26, 2013, 07:16 AM   #16
KEROUAC
Apple Scruff

Just out of interest why would Mark Chapman have kept quiet all this time about his financial arrangement with Phil Spector? What's his motivation?
KEROUAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2013, 05:15 AM   #17
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

That's the main question that derails the whole thing.
misfittoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2013, 08:01 AM   #18
johnnymain
Mr. Moonlight

This is one book I won't be reading - it has the reek of a pure cash-in to me.

www.metaltalk.net for Daily Metal News, Reviews and Opinions
johnnymain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2013, 03:21 AM   #19
spideydan
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEROUAC View Post
Just out of interest why would Mark Chapman have kept quiet all this time about his financial arrangement with Phil Spector? What's his motivation?
Chapman dealt with a middle man, never directly with Spector. Spector set up and financed Lennon's hit with the mafias professional hitmen. Chapman got what he wanted fame and the mafia's hitmen pulled off one of the greatest murders of the 20th century. While Lennon's true killers still remain unpunished.

Last edited by spideydan : Oct 01, 2013 at 03:27 AM.
Old Oct 01, 2013, 07:22 AM   #20
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

I doubt the Phil Specter theory. Phil was 6 cans short of a 6 pack and many arrows short of a quiver. I would not put stock in his claims unless proof was provided.

"Slipped" her the pickle?" That's quite a euphemism for sex! However if ANY Beatle had an affair with Ronnie, I have a feeling it would have been George.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw

Last edited by beatlebangs1964 : Oct 01, 2013 at 07:22 AM.
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote