BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Beatles For Sale

Old Oct 27, 2007, 09:53 AM   #1
Dr. Dreamer
Mr. Moonlight

Default DVD -John Lennon's New York

Check it out on Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/John-Lennons-N...504395&sr=1-11

A DVD tour round NYC with a couple of native hosts and cool interviews.... Here's a short description

For almost a quarter of his life, John Lennon lived in New York, his ultimate tribute to his love of American music and people (though frequently not their politics) Guided by Trina Yannicos, whose life is spent conducting fans around the sites of New York that will be forever associated with this amazing personality, and accompanied by Susan Ryan, we make a grand tour of the Big Apple, honing in on the sites that will be for ever associated with The Beatles and John Lennon.
Old Oct 28, 2007, 05:10 AM   #2
paully
Fool On The Hill

That looks good. Really interesting. I got the London Beatles DVD, and when I visited I knew about all the places, really interesting. You think it's all about Liverpool, but London has so much more Beatles facts, I didnt know!

Here's the link to it, The Beatles London
paully is offline   Reply With Quote