BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Goodnight Vienna

Old Mar 27, 2004, 06:02 PM   #1
Beatle_soul
Dr. Robert

Default random thoughts of Ringo

I thought i could get all Ringo fans to post their random things about Ringo here. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i need to get to know more Ringo fans [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Do you think Ringo,s teeth are nice?
i think they are there crooked but there crooked in a nice way and there so white and pretty he also has fangs kind of like george.
Beatle_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2004, 11:29 PM   #2
Legs
Sun King

Default Re: random thoughts of Ringo

I think he made some excelent and enjoyable music.
Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 02:02 AM   #3
FPSHOT
Sun King

I don't look in to his mouth that much [img]graemlins/smile1.gif[/img]

But I like a lot of his music and it may be a surprise, but I especially love all the things he did with George after 1965, like working on songs in the band, and later in their both solo careers.

I love Ringo in the "When We Was Fab" video.

I love RingoRama... and the trivia question for y'all is.... which one? [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]
(sorry couldn't resist)
FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 02:11 AM   #4
Legs
Sun King

To buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,never look a given Ringo in the mouth, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, I don't look at his teeht either, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe.
Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 02:20 AM   #5
FPSHOT
Sun King

[img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]

Are you okay Legs [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

I read that a Deluxe Volume Two is considered, with an extra drum beat on it. [img]graemlins/thinker.gif[/img] or did I dream that [img]graemlins/thinker.gif[/img]

Oops, sorry Beatle_soul, I know, this is the TT, teeth topic.
FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 10:02 AM   #6
luvsthebeatles
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to luvsthebeatles Send a message via Yahoo to luvsthebeatles

Having a tough time there Legs?

Ringo (at the moment) is my fav Beatle! How much do you wanna bet it's gonna change by tomorrow... again... [img]graemlins/eyebrows.gif[/img]
luvsthebeatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 10:10 AM   #7
darkhorse
Sun King

Going away from the teeth subject... [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]

The day I find a non-Apple Ringo solo album in a chilean record store I will jump of happiness to the roof of that store. Until that, I still have mp3s. Downloading is stealing they say -- but what if you do not have any other choices?
darkhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 07:56 PM   #8
Beatle_soul
Dr. Robert

thats ok if we get off the teeth topic [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

have you notised Ringo looks relly sexy when he sings [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] his chest puffs out like my roosters (the roosters name is Ringo lol
[img]graemlins/tongue10.gif[/img] *) and his teeth look sexey when he sings and he sings the greatest songs in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he wrote them too!!!!!!!!

[size="1"][ Mar 28, 2004, 07:57 PM: Message Edited By: Beatle_soul ][/size]
Beatle_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 09:00 PM   #9
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Ringo had nice hair and he could do a great hair toss.

Yeah, what Legs said.
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 09:13 PM   #10
One_Sweet_Dream
Taxman

Ringo is very natural in front of the camera, joking and laughing and all that. I really like it. I'm going to go to bed now, but I think that from time to time, I'll post one of my favorite Ringo lines from a movie or documentary or something.

From The First U.S. Visit (sits in a chair): Good evening, viewers. (big smile)

Yay, Ringo is awesome.
One_Sweet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 10:02 PM   #11
justasentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
To buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I feel your pain, Legs. Though I know I'll break down and buy it.
justasentimentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2004, 11:53 PM   #12
ABCKO
Old Brown Shoe

Quote:
Originally Posted By Legs:
To buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,never look a given Ringo in the mouth, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, I don't look at his teeht either, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">... or to have bought the new "deluxe" "Ringorama" after having bought the original "deluxe" one (when it first came out only months earlier !)... and feeling like I had been scamed !

... or getting stuck to hike it out to Rama, just to see him live.

Thanks Ringo, because of you, Roy Orbison has sold many more albums in the last year or so...

[size="1"][ Mar 28, 2004, 11:55 PM: Message Edited By: ABCKO ][/size]
ABCKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2004, 12:05 AM   #13
Cecilia
Old Brown Shoe

Quote:
Originally Posted By darkhorse:
but what if you do not have any other choices?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">To wait patiently...like me [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Cecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2004, 03:28 PM   #14
One_Sweet_Dream
Taxman

From A Hard Day's Night: "Coming from your family, Paul, you can't be too sure. Ha Ha!"

[size="1"][ Mar 29, 2004, 03:29 PM: Message Edited By: One_Sweet_Dream ][/size]
One_Sweet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2004, 04:57 AM   #15
lennonluvr9
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to lennonluvr9

Quote:
Originally Posted By Legs:
To buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe, to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe,not to buy Ringo Rama Deluxe.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I totally agree! I cant decide whether I want it or not!
lennonluvr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2004, 07:50 AM   #16
Feef_The_Hippy
Rocky Raccoon

Send a message via AIM to Feef_The_Hippy Send a message via MSN to Feef_The_Hippy

I just love Ringo [img]graemlins/smile1.gif[/img] Â*

I'm a Ringo girl!
Feef_The_Hippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2004, 11:42 AM   #17
Magill
Sun King

The way Ringo brings smiles and laughter into a room. Watch him walking onto the stage during the CFG rehearsal. He took a sullen & stressed out gathering of musicians and made them smile and laugh, just by being Ringo. He's just the coolest!
[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Magill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2004, 02:55 PM   #18
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Ringo is just...cool. Just because he's Ringo, you know? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Ringo is one of those people who has gotten better-looking as he ages -- I could not believe how great he looked when I saw the All-Starr band last summer. He looked HOT! [img]graemlins/inlove1.gif[/img]

Ringo is the greatest! [img]graemlins/thumbsup1.gif[/img]
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2004, 01:50 PM   #19
Mccartneyluvr
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to Mccartneyluvr Send a message via Yahoo to Mccartneyluvr

I've always thought of myself as a Paul fan, but recently I have been very Ringo-esque. I was having a couple of bad days last week and I listened to some Ringo songs(I am the greatest and Photograh) and I felt better. Then I started looking around and noticed I must like Ringo more than I realized...I have a hermit crab named Ringo Starr. I guess I am a Mccartney-Starr lover!
Mccartneyluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 03, 2004, 10:18 PM   #20
StrawberryFieldsFanNo9
Wild Honey Pie

Ringo is cool...
i like in the first us visit when they were on the train and Ringo had all the bags on him...and i liked "take 3, take 4, take 5 etc"
i mean what isnt cool about Ringo?
StrawberryFieldsFanNo9 is offline   Reply With Quote