BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Menlove Avenue

Old Jul 27, 2012, 06:50 AM   #1
thebeatlesgirl14
Nowhere Man

Default my john dream last night

Last night i had the best john dream ever!! It was teenage john and he had everyone from the quarrymen at my house a.d we were all jamming and john always stood ontop of this pool table when he played guitar...he looked amazing in those leather pants, ill tell ya...
And then his mother was here, Julia, (note; it was before she died, but it was here in 2012; time travel). And she was so nice to me! And then john took me into my room and....ill leave the rest at that!
Old Aug 09, 2012, 01:00 PM   #2
Youngfab4fan
Apple Scruff

I'd like to have such a John dream. I dreamed of him just one time. I was falling from the sky and he caught me. That was it -.-
Ringamazing!
Also Dhanilicious!

Last edited by Youngfab4fan : Aug 09, 2012 at 01:25 PM.
Youngfab4fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 09, 2012, 09:14 PM   #3
Out The Blue
Fool On The Hill

I rarely have John dreams, yours sounded quite... lovely. Julia there, and it was before the Beatles (since you said Quarrymen?) so he had a little less of the chip on his shoulder.
I wanna share mine I had about a week ago! It was so vivid I wrote a poem on it.

"He reached out to me, his chestnut hair blowing in the wind
The pale yellow light of the sun shone upon his light brown eyes
On his face was a beautifully warm smile
genuinely affectionate
I took his hand, and with him ran across the field of yellow grass
With one sudden motion he swept me from the ground and spun
His lovely eyes smiled with the pale gold light of the setting sun."

YOU. You are loved.
Out The Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2012, 02:34 AM   #4
Youngfab4fan
Apple Scruff

That's a beautiful dream, Out The Blue! I had a similar one with Ringo.
Hey, couldn't we make a thread where people can tell about their Beatlesdreams? Or is it existing already?
Ringamazing!
Also Dhanilicious!
Youngfab4fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2012, 05:01 AM   #5
John's lover girl
Dr. Robert

Send a message via Yahoo to John's lover girl Send a message via Skype™ to John's lover girl

there is one or i think was it has either died town to a point were people have forgotten about it or its has been closed.

well last night i didn't have a John dream but i did dream a meet Sean (my favorite out of the Beatles sons) and he and i talked wasn't a vivid as out the blue's John dream.
‎alchemy the science of understanding deconstructing and reconstructing matter however it is not an all powerful art it is impossible to create something out of nothing is one wishes to obtain something something of equal value must be given. this is the law of equivalent exchange. the bases of all alchemy in accordance with this law there is a taboo among alchemists human transmutation is strictly forbidden for what could be the value of a human soul- full metal alchemist
John's lover girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2012, 06:46 PM   #6
BeatlesBoy26
Fool On The Hill

I had a Beatle dream,but when I have them,I don't usually recall.

I remember this one where I wanted to go to a Beatle concert (Shea), but it was too long ago that I could go to one. Then everything started spinning,and then it was dark. I was holding a ticket and I was in a taxi.He dropped me off at Shea,and then I went in. I had a last row seat, and no one was anywhere close to where I was sitting. And then I saw John,Paul,George,and Ringo walk right past me. That was until John said "Wait,boys." Walked back toward me,and said "What are you doing all the way back here with no friends or something?" And I said "I couldn't afford to be closer to the stage or come with a friend". Then he said "Come with us. We'll get you a great seat." So I followed them backstage,where it was pitch black until they all said "Hit the lights,boys!" in unison. These huge spotlights came on,and then the concert went just like it really had (according to YouTube clips) and it was amazing,and they signed some stuff for me and then after we just hung out and talked for a while.

It was something I would never forget.