BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > I Read The News Today

Closed Thread

Old Sep 19, 2007, 09:06 AM   #141
PepperlandFrog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSHOT
you know...the first part of this reply is even fair... till the word 'until' and then it is just leading nowhere again.
A very good example of why i refuse to sugar coat things, or express myself, i am only expressing my feelings and being truthful. That is sad.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 09:07 AM   #142
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepperlandFrog View Post
especially like intolerance, bigotry, hatred and the spreading of lies and pre-ordained and "exclusionary" religious doctrine. That is unrealistic.
you know..as for intolerance, bigotry, hatred.. and add to that unfair, unmotivated, angry attitude, use of abusive language... do me a favour and read your own posts again...

if you do not agree with people who believe in God and spirituality and religion of whatever kind.. you are not alone in that... but the way you write seems like you are really frustrated and angry about something.. and that just lead to where we are now
Old Sep 19, 2007, 09:16 AM   #143
PepperlandFrog
Banned

No dice there FPSHOT.

I have been shat upon...and you know it.

This is but a pathetic display of incompetence, a sorry show of force meant only to ignore reality, never to focus on the larger issues, never seeking relevance, foisting discontent and repression where none is required.

Last edited by PepperlandFrog : Sep 19, 2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 09:32 AM   #144
Legs
Sun King

We're seeking alright, we just couldn't find it in your posts.
Funny thing is that I agreed on some points you made early on, but then you lost me when you decided to insult christians world wide, and keep on attacking people even when a moderator told you to tone down. Nothing wrong with expressing and discusing things, but it's all in the way things were being said.

Last edited by Legs : Sep 19, 2007 at 09:33 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 09:48 AM   #145
PepperlandFrog
Banned

Very inconsistent. I am not here to spoonfeed morals, commonsense and objectivity to anyone, including those that are deliberately incompetent and insensitive.

You can deny that i am on a search for the truth, but we all know otherwise.

Too bad you let common media distortions, religious oppression, hypocrisy, self-serving attitudes, and "reliable" pc behavior do your thinking for you. Ain't that a shame. You're living in the material world.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 09:49 AM   #146
Georgie Girl
Sun King

Quote:
Bye board. I won't be back.
How many posts ago did you say you were leaving?
How can we miss you if you won't go away?

The west is
the best.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:02 AM   #147
Legs
Sun King

Giggle giggle...
Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:11 AM   #148
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
No dice there FPSHOT.

I have been shat upon...and you know it.

This is but a pathetic display of incompetence, a sorry show of force meant only to ignore reality, never to focus on the larger issues, never seeking relevance, foisting discontent and repression where none is required.
that is a long list of words, but I don't see what you mean apart from again seeing you write "reality" and there I think we disagree. Your 'reality' is not mine and in my opinion is no reality.

You keep trying to point out that you are the master of knowledge and I just wished that even after the past hours here today, you would change that a bit so maybe even we can have a win situation here whereby a good discussion starts. But as long as you keep taking position to those who 'believe' this way and as long as you keep saying "pathetic".. "incompetence" for instance, it will not be a good discussion. The way you take position will not bring many closer, and that is a pity.

Last edited by FPSHOT : Sep 19, 2007 at 10:19 AM.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:29 AM   #149
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
Too bad you let common media distortions, religious oppression, hypocrisy, self-serving attitudes, and "reliable" pc behavior do your thinking for you.
I don't want to sound sarcastic but this just makes me laugh because it is so unreal. What are you so frustrated and angry about.. the more you write the more curious I am what makes you say all these things.

I am a 'believer' and take to me what I find interesting to hold my spiritual believes but if you think I get it from what you describe...you really are way off base. Your 'reality' seems more like fiction.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:34 AM   #150
SF4-EVER

Enough.

My novella, Lyon's Legacy, about a scientist traveling back to the TwenCen to visit her fictional rock star ancestor, is now available as an e-book from Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords and in paper from CreateSpace and Amazon.
Closed Thread