BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > I Read The News Today

Old Nov 29, 2004, 09:27 AM   #1
I am the Paulrus
Bulldog

Default THE BEATLES\' LOST LOVE CHILDREN

THE BEATLES' LOST LOVE CHILDREN

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...ove%20children

29/11/2004

A British TV documentary will shock BEATLES fans with claims the Fab Four fathered a string of children before they married.

The CHANNEL FIVE network alleges the group's manager BRIAN EPSTEIN provided prostitutes for JOHN LENNON, SIR PAUL McCARTNEY, GEORGE HARRISON and RINGO STARR before his untimely death in 1967 of a drug overdose.

TONY BARROW, the publicist for the band between 1963 and 1966, reveals, "There are women in Liverpool who had children fathered by Beatles. The just never kissed and told."

The documentary claims Epstein paid off the mothers to keep them quiet after their brief affairs with the rockers.
I am the Paulrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 09:47 AM   #2
Pepperland Kamer
Dr. Robert

Default Re: THE BEATLES\' LOST LOVE CHILDREN

Sigh. Just another bad attempt to cash in on the beatles
Pepperland Kamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 10:29 AM   #3
SF4-EVER

The real question is, do they have proof for these claims? Bring on the DNA!
SF4-EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 10:42 AM   #4
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

The problem is, two of the Beatles are dead and the other two are not likely to provide DNA samples to prove or disprove these claims. And I doubt that the sons of the deceased ones would either.

I have no doubt whatsoever that ALL of the Beatles left various "love children" all over the place -- there have been several people who have claimed to be Paul's illegitimate offspring, for instance. At least one of those was proven not to be, and I believe Paul refused to provide DNA evidence in the other cases. But let's face it -- they fooled around A LOT and probably were not as careful as they could have or should have been. If this information is "shocking" to anyone, then they still believe the old myth about the Beatles being "squeaky-clean" and the Stones being the "evil bad boys." Which is a crock of crap, of course...the Beatles were not angels.

I think a program like this one is just an attempt to shock with lurid stories in order to gain ratings. And I'm not interested in the slightest -- I hope they never show it in the US, and if they do, I'm not planning to watch.
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 12:24 PM   #5
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

[ QUOTE ]
HMVNipper Posted:
The problem is, two of the Beatles are dead and the other two are not likely to provide DNA samples to prove or disprove these claims. And I doubt that the sons of the deceased ones would either.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was one incident a few years back when this woman named Kristina Hagel claimed that she was conceived by John and her mother either when John and Cynthia were vacationing at the Alps or when the Beatles were filming in Austria for Help! (ironically, Cynthia also accompanied John) because she was born in Oct. of 1965 and had John's name on the certificate. Uncle Charlie Lennon believed her and Julian said that he will provide a DNA test if needed. Anyway, some officials digged up her real birth certificate with a father with a different name.
EnchantingLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 04:51 PM   #6
lizzydarci
Fool On The Hill

*sigh*

Oh dear. This article has forced me to make a confession I have struggled for years to keep quiet: I am really not a Darcy, but am Ringo Starr's illegitimate child conceived during a wild after party for his film 'Caveman' in Los Angeles in the summer of 1981.

See how easy it is? Anyone can be a lovechild!

And as for Brian hiring prostitutes... VERY arguable. I'm sure in Hamburg they had their fair share... but in '61 and '62 they were the biggest band in the whole of merseyside and... they had to *pay* for sex?

And on the subject of the lad’s promiscuity I would just like to say that HMVNipper was right. EVERYONE FOOLED AROUND. It was the SIXTIES, and they were THE BEATLES, for god's sake!!! Do people really believe that any redblooded young woman in, say 1964, would say ‘no’ to invitation from someone like John Lennon up to his hotel room?? NOT BLOODY LIKELY! And what's more, women were EVERYWHERE they went. What *sort* of girls hang around a rock star's hotel room anyway? It's fair to say that a lot of 'em *WEREN'T* just looking for an autograph.

Sheesh. Common sense, people.

Now if they rounded up all the lovechildren from the Beatles and the Stones and the Kinks and the Doors and the Beach Boys and the Monkees and turned it into a Reality TV show... THAT would be something worth watching!

(that was sarcasm, of course...)
lizzydarci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 05:45 PM   #7
twovirgins
Sun King

ya in a way were all kinda of "love children" from these guys!~ ya know?
twovirgins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 06:26 PM   #8
Pepperland Kamer
Dr. Robert

Noones arguing that the Beatles had there fair dhare of fun and ladies all the time, i think whats bothering us (wll definitely me) is the fact that there exploiting this to get attention etc, same ol'
Pepperland Kamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 08:46 PM   #9
beatlegirl9977
Sgt. Pepper

[ QUOTE ]
dizzylizzydarci Posted:
Do people really believe that any redblooded young woman in, say 1964, would say ‘no’ to invitation from someone like John Lennon up to his hotel room?? NOT BLOODY LIKELY! And what's more, women were EVERYWHERE they went. What *sort* of girls hang around a rock star's hotel room anyway? It's fair to say that a lot of 'em *WEREN'T* just looking for an autograph.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hear, hear! You took the words right out of my mouth!
beatlegirl9977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 10:12 PM   #10
LovinLennon909
Taxman

[ QUOTE ]
dizzylizzydarci Posted:
Do people really believe that any redblooded young woman in, say 1964, would say ‘no’ to invitation from someone like John Lennon up to his hotel room??

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't have!
LovinLennon909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 11:39 PM   #11
BrazilianFlag
Bulldog

[ QUOTE ]
LovinLennon909 Posted:
[ QUOTE ]
dizzylizzydarci Posted:
Do people really believe that any redblooded young woman in, say 1964, would say ‘no’ to invitation from someone like John Lennon up to his hotel room??

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't have!

[/ QUOTE ]

Change John Lennon for Ringo Starr and count me in, dahlin'
(oy, if my fiance reads this!)

Now, joke mode off - those were the sixties and those were good-looking young men in a rock and roll band. As someone already said, common sense, people...!
BrazilianFlag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2004, 01:15 AM   #12
matt5
Old Brown Shoe

Lol this whole thing is pure garbage. This programs sounds like the National Enquirer on tv. Next item! The Beatles are actually zombies from planet Mars! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

In any case I do not accept that it is a given that the Beatles slept with many women. Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't. I don't care either way and besides it's really no ones business.
matt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:59 PM   #13
lizzydarci
Fool On The Hill

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't. I don't care either way and besides it's really no ones business.

[/ QUOTE ]

** Applauds Matt eagerly ** Beautifully put. Beautifully put indeed.
lizzydarci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2004, 08:40 PM   #14
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

[ QUOTE ]
by matt5: Maybe they did. Maybe they didn't. I don't care either way and besides it's really no ones business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said, Matt.

Susan hit the nail on the head and the bull's eye. Considering how young and virile these men were in those days, it would not surprise me in the slightest if there are more Beatle descendants. Still, I think the timing and approach in this case is in bad taste as it appears to be a way of exploiting all persons involved.
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2004, 08:41 PM   #15
beatlebangs1964

[ QUOTE ]
HMVNipper Posted:

I have no doubt whatsoever that ALL of the Beatles left various "love children" all over the place -- there have been several people who have claimed to be Paul's illegitimate offspring, for instance. At least one of those was proven not to be, and I believe Paul refused to provide DNA evidence in the other cases. But let's face it -- they fooled around A LOT and probably were not as careful as they could have or should have been. If this information is "shocking" to anyone, then they still believe the old myth about the Beatles being "squeaky-clean" and the Stones being the "evil bad boys." Which is a crock of crap, of course...the Beatles were not angels.

I think a program like this one is just an attempt to shock with lurid stories in order to gain ratings. And I'm not interested in the slightest -- I hope they never show it in the US, and if they do, I'm not planning to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!
Old Dec 01, 2004, 07:52 AM   #16
getback
Wild Honey Pie

there's little doubt paul has a daughter, over 40 now, from a hookup in germany.
getback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2004, 07:55 AM   #17
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

[ QUOTE ]
getback Posted:
there's little doubt paul has a daughter, over 40 now, from a hookup in germany.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, if this is the case I am thinking of, they proved that she is NOT his daughter. What is the woman's name?
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2004, 08:14 AM   #18
getback
Wild Honey Pie

i think you're right, actually, and that a paternity test cleared him. but did you ever see pics of her? spitting image!!
getback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2004, 03:06 PM   #19
beatlebangs1964

Bettina Huebner, I believe. She was born in 1962 and Paul agreed to take the paternity test in or about 1981-82. The results proved he was not Bettina's father.
Old Dec 03, 2004, 11:36 AM   #20
Sally
Sgt. Pepper

Hardly shocking.
Sally is offline   Reply With Quote