BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old Dec 14, 2003, 03:12 AM   #61
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Default Re: A Poll for Ladies Only

No comments! You know who's my favorite, BB! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !
george_on_cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 03:18 AM   #62
AnotherGirl83
Wild Honey Pie

<--- my avatar... George. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
AnotherGirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 03:27 AM   #63
sourmilkpinky
Sun King

[img]graemlins/clap2.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted By LadyMadonna9698:

If I had to choose two, it would be Paulie and George (at the same time! [img]graemlins/wink2.gif[/img] ) .
I used to love watching the two of them at the mike [img]graemlins/musicnotes.gif[/img] together and thinking...oooooo I wish I was that mike!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">took the words right out of my mouth, except I still find myself thinking that!!
sourmilkpinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2003, 09:14 AM   #64
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Originally Posted By LadyMadonna9698:
I used to love watching the two of them at the mike [img]graemlins/musicnotes.gif[/img] together and thinking...oooooo I wish I was that mike!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">It's on my long list of "inanimate objects I want to get reincarnated as"... something my friends and I used to discuss a lot. We usually wanted to be George's trousers, or the mic like you said, or a mug they were drinking from, a cigarette, there's this certain press conference footage of the fabs where they're in America I think and they're sat on the edge of a stage somewhere having a press conference and George is just sat there paying little attention to what's going on and is just fiddling with the mic all the time... that was verrry high on the "I wanna be" list. Being a guitar was very high up too... and being me I've always had this idea of coming back as a snare drum. It needn't even be Ringo's snare drum, it could be Keith Moon's, Gene Krupa's, Roger Taylor's, Keith O'Neill's... loads of drummers to choose from. Snare drums just get the best seat in the whole damn theatre! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sentimentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2003, 09:10 PM   #65
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Quote:
Originally Posted By george_on_cloud9:
No comments! You know who's my favorite, BB! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Let me take a WILD guess...your fave is the Beatle you want to see naked and dream about seeing naked...

Here's another wild guess...if the Beatles were all in a room and Paul, Ringo and John left, would your favorite be there by himself? [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]

Couldn't resist, Cloud. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh4.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2003, 09:34 PM   #66
dyermaker1040
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sentimentalist:
I'm one of keith Moon's biggest fans
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I LOVE KEITH MOON TOO!!!!! he was so cute.....

but anyways, i voted for john.

as for the combination thing, john and george.

sorry, i could never understand the paul thing either.....DONT HIT ME!!! *ducks*
dyermaker1040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2003, 09:54 AM   #67
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted By beatlebangs1964:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By george_on_cloud9:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Let me take a WILD guess...your fave is the Beatle you want to see naked and dream about seeing naked...

Here's another wild guess...if the Beatles were all in a room and Paul, Ringo and John left, would your favorite be there by himself? [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]

Couldn't resist, Cloud. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh4.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I know I know, BB! No comments about your statement...

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
george_on_cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2003, 02:43 PM   #68
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Originally Posted By dyermaker1040:
I LOVE KEITH MOON TOO!!!!! he was so cute.....
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Well, with that comment and your Zep oriented name, I'd guess that you have *exceptional* taste in music and musicians. And have a tendancy to choose groups with exceptionally fabulous drummers! &lt;giggle!&gt; Well done you!!!

Oh, and cute doesn't even cover it with Moonie. He was just... divine in a very rock'n'roll way! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Quote:
sorry, i could never understand the paul thing either
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Thank-goodness it's not just me! I think he's just too pretty for me, I don't like blokes to have longer eyelashes or a more pouty mouth than me. LOL! But he does have his moments. I reckon if his hair was ruffled up, we half undressed him and crumpled his clothes up a lot, and let some stubble grow I could really quite fancy him. Don't like the actual Paul having a beard thing (I know lots of you ladies love it) which is strange cos I love lots of groovy men when they have beards - Ringo, Moonie, George, Pete Townshend etc etc. John Lennon and Roger Daltrey are officially banned from having beards though, it's just not allowed. They scare me with beards. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Old Dec 20, 2003, 03:25 PM   #69
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

I'm with you gals who say you can't really understand the Paul thing...don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he was always too pretty for me too. Give me John any day, thank you very much!

Re Moonie -- oh yeah, he was cute, but oh my God, a MADMAN! A total and utter madman! [img]graemlins/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I couldn't have handled it! Then again, when it came to the Who (my "next big thing" after the Beatles), I always preferred Pete anyway...must be the brains...though I dunno, I always thought he was good-looking in his own way, if you know what I mean...and the most beautiful blue eyes I've EVER seen...

I just had to stick in my two cents here, you guys make me laugh! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ Dec 20, 2003, 04:26 PM: Message Edited By: HMVNipper ][/size]
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2003, 08:57 PM   #70
abbeysoul9
Nowhere Man

Quote:
sorry, i could never understand the paul thing either.....DONT HIT ME!!! *ducks
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">*Hits you*
No, I'm kidding!
I'm actually a JOHN girl (gasp!) but Paulie is still oh-so-beee-yooo-tiful!
abbeysoul9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2003, 09:11 PM   #71
beatlebangs1964

Everybody knows Cloud wants to see George naked, Nip loves John and I'm a Paul-George lady.

Keith Moon was sexy, but I think Pete Townshend in his heydey when he was Beatle coiffed was VERY sexy. I love the Who & CSN/CSNY after the Fabs and I saw them in concert. Pete Townshend also has those buns of steel (think George Harrison and his firm, taut ass and those Buns of Steel).

Senti, Paul is sexy and I agree. I don't like a beard on him and I also don't like a beard on George. George looked great and he didn't need no beard hiding his face. That and considering the fact that I didn't like the bearded look for him in the first place. Crumpling Paul's clothing - I take that to mean you want to undress Paul and feast your eyes on all his natural glory. You want to see Paul naked too - I understand, Senti. [img]graemlins/smile1.gif[/img] Paul is VERY sexy. It's only natural to want to see your Fab or Fabs of choice naked and feast your eyes on all they have to offer - their CHARM, that is - all their natural CHARM. Paul naked - a very pleasant image indeed.

Ladies, you ROCK! I love it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old Dec 22, 2003, 01:53 PM   #72
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
but I think Pete Townshend in his heydey when he was Beatle coiffed was VERY sexy.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I actually still like Pete now. He still has *the* best bum in rock'n'roll, the thrilling eyes as blue as ice but as hot as fire, he's graceful but wild, and, well, there's just something about him that's so... I dunno, kid of erotic. Don't ask me to explain it, it's just another level I seem to go to when around him. Kind of like a spiritual intensity thing. *Very* groovy. And he's one of the nicest musicians I've ever met. His stage persona is quite different to the offstage personna I've experianced.

Quote:
Crumpling Paul's clothing - I take that to mean you want to undress Paul and feast your eyes on all his natural glory.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Erm, actually, no. I was thinking I'd find him deeply attractive if I saw him after he'd been "done and left" if you know what I mean. Like if I was at a party that he was attending and he walked in all Beatle Paul with the pretty eyes and the nicely ironed suit he wouldn't do much for me. I'd acknowledge that he was pretty and everything, but I like real "manly" men so I wouldn't feel deeply attracted to him in the way I would if one of the other three Beatles walked in. ...on the other hand if I saw him staggering out of a room during the same party, with his hair all ruffled and his shirt all crumpled and buttoned in the wrong places, looking totally full of himself like he's had a wild time and was proud of it, *then* I'd think "ooohhhh, he's *nice*".
...kinda weird way of thinking I know, but Paulie is just too pretty and clean cut for me with the inncocent eyes and pretty face and clean ironed suits. If he went wild I'd be so into him. I think that's why I like seventies Paul, he roughened up a bit then. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I need to be the one with the fluttery eyes, and the pretty clothes. The one who gets chased after. The man isn't supposed to have prettier eyelashes than me, and I want him to take some kind of control of the situation and persuade me into taking his clothes off. I don't want him to expect me to do that just cos he's pretty and I'm meant to be in some mad rush to get him into bed. That is *so* laddish thinking. Admittedly I would want that outcome eventually, but I need there to be more to it otherwise I won't bother. I need the mind games, I don't just want it there on a plate. Instant sex is so much a guy thing. I'm female through and through, I want to play games and get something out of the experiance on *every* level possible. If we females have the capacity to multi task, then I want to be in a multi tasking situation. I'd like to be kept occupied in every way by having all my senses functioning at once. I would be so damn bored if I was only with a guy cos he looked pretty.

Jeez, I'm so demanding and high maintenance sometimes!

love, moons and starrs,
Senti.*
Old Dec 22, 2003, 02:10 PM   #73
dyermaker1040
Day Tripper

Quote:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By dyermaker1040:
I LOVE KEITH MOON TOO!!!!! he was so cute.....
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Well, with that comment and your Zep oriented name, I'd guess that you have *exceptional* taste in music and musicians. And have a tendancy to choose groups with exceptionally fabulous drummers! &lt;giggle!&gt; Well done you!!!

Oh, and cute doesn't even cover it with Moonie. He was just... divine in a very rock'n'roll way! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Quote:
sorry, i could never understand the paul thing either
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Thank-goodness it's not just me! I think he's just too pretty for me, I don't like blokes to have longer eyelashes or a more pouty mouth than me. LOL! But he does have his moments. I reckon if his hair was ruffled up, we half undressed him and crumpled his clothes up a lot, and let some stubble grow I could really quite fancy him. Don't like the actual Paul having a beard thing (I know lots of you ladies love it) which is strange cos I love lots of groovy men when they have beards - Ringo, Moonie, George, Pete Townshend etc etc. John Lennon and Roger Daltrey are officially banned from having beards though, it's just not allowed. They scare me with beards. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">i agree.....roger looks creepy with a beard.
Moonie looked really nice with a beard. more grown up. without one he looks very angelic though. Pete with a beard was cool too, all dark and handsome....George looked saintly with one. John looked a little creepy, but i dont mind his beard as much as rogers.

Here's my top six sexiest men EVER

1. Jimmy Page
2. John Lennon (he's not as sexy as jimmy page, but i love him more)
3. Roger Daltrey
4. Pete Townshend (once again, not as sexy as roger, but i love him more...dark hair and light eyes...LETHAL COMBINATION)
5. Robert Plant
6. George Harrison

Moonie isnt what i'd call Sexy. he's just too CUTE to be sexy! his drumming though is very sexy i guess....

As you can see, i am partial to The BEatles, THe Who, and Led Zeppelin. love them.
i also saw CSNY in concert a while ago. i love them too.

you people have very killer tastes in music (and men [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) hehhee
Old Dec 23, 2003, 05:57 AM   #74
lennonluvr9
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to lennonluvr9

I'd definitely want to ride john first [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] But i dont think i'd pass the chance with any of them! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
lennonluvr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2003, 02:50 PM   #75
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Moonie isnt what i'd call Sexy. he's just too CUTE to be sexy! his drumming though is very sexy i guess....[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Ohhh deffnately!!!!!!!!!!! The sexy drumming I mean. *especially* the whole of the Isle Of Wight concert (especially the leaning right back and then leaning forward to drum and leaning right back again. I find that divinely exciting!) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Also the bass drum work on the Marquee footage of My Generation. *sigh*

Moonie is a little too cute though, but his wicked grin saves him, and the beard, and when he got really wild hair later on. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Moon and the Starkeys

love, moons and starrs,
Senti.*
Old Dec 23, 2003, 03:27 PM   #76
PaulsPrincess
Bulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
Gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to "Lennon and McCartney," doesn't it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] It certainly does... If I could pick a pair that would be my combination! [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img] (Though I can't forget georgeous George - hmmm... perhaps a foursome? [img]graemlins/wink3.gif[/img] I'm joking of course. [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img] )

Now for the poll question - I may be a Paul girl, but for something like this it's John all the way! Paul's more of a wine & dine you man - romantic, charming, handsome - but as far as passion goes... that's more John's department. Hot dam* was that man sexy! [img]graemlins/eyebrows.gif[/img]

And dyermaker I completey agree with you - Robert Plant is totally sexy too. Definitely in my top five - though he's higher up on my charts than yours - coming in at about number 2 for "sexy" (second only to John) and number four over all (after John, Paul & Georgie). [img]graemlins/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
PaulsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2003, 08:16 PM   #77
beatlebangs1964

Quote:
Originally Posted By PaulsPrincess:
Paul's more of a wine & dine you man - romantic, charming, handsome
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Exactly. Paul is truly a sexpot and it is in his genteel charm and brilliance where a large part of his appeal is. Paul is very gracious and he seems like a fun person and comfortable to be around and funny. Damn, that man is SEXY!

Now, George is another sexpot. He had an enigmatic, intense, serious and intellectual sex appeal. His hair alone was VERY sexy. Boy, I just LOVE his beautiful, thick, bountiful, lush, rich, full, long, flowing wavy HAIR!
Old Dec 23, 2003, 08:59 PM   #78
dyermaker1040
Day Tripper

Quote:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By dyermaker1040:
Moonie isnt what i'd call Sexy. he's just too CUTE to be sexy! his drumming though is very sexy i guess....
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Ohhh deffnately!!!!!!!!!!! The sexy drumming I mean. *especially* the whole of the Isle Of Wight concert (especially the leaning right back and then leaning forward to drum and leaning right back again. I find that divinely exciting!) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Also the bass drum work on the Marquee footage of My Generation. *sigh*

Moonie is a little too cute though, but his wicked grin saves him, and the beard, and when he got really wild hair later on. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Moon and the Starkeys

love, moons and starrs,
Senti.*
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">OOH those pics are so cute they give me the giggles. SO CUTE!!!!!!!
i agree with the Isle of Wight, but have you seen The Kids Are Alright?? oh god, sooooo good....you would especially like the ringo starr and keith moon interveiws....but of course, being "Keith Moon's Biggest Fan" youve most likely already seen it. ISNT IT GREAT?! and Tommy got me hooked on Roger. (moonie's uncle ernie was too cute to be creepy in my opinion)

by the way, have you read "Moon" by tony fletcher? of course you have. i am right in the middle of it. loving every page...

Quote:

And dyermaker I completey agree with you - Robert Plant is totally sexy too. Definitely in my top five - though he's higher up on my charts than yours - coming in at about number 2 for "sexy" (second only to John) and number four over all (after John, Paul & Georgie). [img]graemlins/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">my goodness, have you got your priorities straight. *highfive* Robert is definatley very sexy. have you SEEN his.....hair....*surpressed giggles* okay okay, but to be as subtle as possible, did you know that he wore a hole into his pants??? yeah yeah check out "The Song Remains THe Same" movie....WOAAAAAAHH is he well endowed or what??

though jimmy page's guitar playing is enough to make anyone feel....um...rrrrrrreally really good. (how to put the feeling subtily? its impossible). put Page's guitar and Plant's vocals together, and NO MALE WITHIN A TEN-FOOT RADIUS IS SAFE.

i was going to say something else, but i forgot.....oooh man is my mind wandering now.....

OH YES! IF I MARRIED JIMMY PAGE MY NAME WOULD BE...get this.....PAIGE PAGE!!!! HAHAHA!
Old Dec 24, 2003, 12:31 PM   #79
LittleDarlin909
Paperback Writer

Quote:
perhaps a foursome? [img]graemlins/wink3.gif[/img] I'm joking of course. [img]graemlins/lookaround.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">hmm, a "fab fourgy". . . sounds good to me [img]graemlins/eyebrows.gif[/img]
LittleDarlin909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2003, 11:57 PM   #80
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

[quote]Originally Posted By dyermaker1040:
Quote:
OOH those pics are so cute they give me the giggles. SO CUTE!!!!!!!,
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Glad you enjoyed them! :-) Have you seen the Personal Portrait book by Dougal Butler? There's some fab pics of him with John and Paul in there... and Mickey Dolenz, and Peter Noone, and... well, it's a fab book, but rather expensive. My copy was worth every penny.

Quote:
especially like the ringo starr and keith moon interveiws....but of course, being "Keith Moon's Biggest Fan" youve most likely already seen it. ISNT IT GREAT?!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Oohhhhh yes! I get so giddy watching the Moon/Starr bits of it that if someone tries to rewind them I have to leave the room to prevent me from keeling over! LOL! ...would rather like to be the girl involved with the jelly in that film actually. &lt;veg&gt; Would also like to see some scenes that didn't make the film... like Zak and Jason Starkey on the beach building sandcastles just for Moonie to trample on! Cute!!!

Quote:
and Tommy got me hooked on Roger.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Have you seen McVicar? That's highly recommended for Roger footage... and The Beggars Opera. :-) And The Legacy... I'll shut up about Rog films now! Moonie's "Uncle Ernie" was kinda cute, but still quite scary. :-( Thankfully the presence of Ollie Reed distracted me so I didn't fret too much.

Quote:
by the way, have you read "Moon" by tony fletcher?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Yeah. I was sooo impatient for that book coming out. Dougal's book Moon The Loon is a complete giggle if you can get hold of a copy, I especially love the index. ;-)

Oh, and if you haven't read I'm With The Band by Pamela Des Barres yet YOU NEED IT!!!!!!!!! The things in that about Moonie and Jimmy and loads of other fab rock musicians. It's so divine!! Pammy is such a sweetie, I adore her. :-)

Quote:
OH YES! IF I MARRIED JIMMY PAGE MY NAME WOULD BE...get this.....PAIGE PAGE!!!! HAHAHA!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">LOL! A lad I know whose surname is Bentley started going out with this girl named Portia and I was constantly giggling at how funny if it would be if they were married. She'd sound like a car showroom: "Porche Bentley" &lt;giggle giggle!&gt;