BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old Dec 12, 2003, 06:09 PM   #41
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

Default Re: A Poll for Ladies Only

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sentimentalist:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By EnchantingLennon:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By Sentimentalist:
&lt;giggle!&gt; oooooooohhhhh, what a fab post I chose to make for my 69th post!!!! How *very* appropriate! &lt;giggle!&gt;
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">You naughty girl! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">What?! Oh don't go all prudish on me dear girl, I know you too well to accept you being all innocent! LOL!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">As Ringo said in Help (after Paul and Ringo got blown away in the bathroom during Help! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) "There's more here than meets the eye"...for our case...There's more here than meets the computer across the Atlantic Ocean [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
EnchantingLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 07:32 PM   #42
ImaginePeace78
Dr. Robert

Send a message via AIM to ImaginePeace78 Send a message via Yahoo to ImaginePeace78

I voted for John [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and he's winning at 42 percent! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
-Kristi
ImaginePeace78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 07:57 PM   #43
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Quote:
Originally Posted By vlivantje:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By abbeysoul9:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">no offence but whats so hot about Paul anyways?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">UH Hellooooooo?
Everything!!
PAUL IS DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I *so* agree! The man is just too sexy! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Yeah, Paul is a sexpot! DAMN, that man is just TOO SEXY is right! And George had a very enigmatic and distinct sex appeal. Those intense eyes and that beautiful thick, wavy hair just SHIVERS ME TIMBERS! YEAH!

A command performance of "All My Lovin'" by Paul and a command performance of "I'm Happy Just to DANCE With You" as done only by George...racy minds gallop down the same racy dark horse track. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]

As for the movie, how about "A HARD Day's Night?" Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the 1964 classic [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 08:18 PM   #44
beatlebangs1964

Quote:
[ Well how sure can a girl be when you mention sleeping with beatles and then only let her choose *one* beatle to sleep with?! It's cruel I tell you, *cruel*!!!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I'm a Harrison-McCartney lady myself. Oh, that wavy haired sexpot George and that sexy charmer with class and grace, PAUL! As for me, I am not into any menage a trois, Senti.

Quote:

At least ask something easier like "if you could only have two Beatles in bed with you at the same time, which combination would you choose?" ...actually no, I'd have to sit and argue with myself for hours over that one! ...actually, no, Ritch and geo... I've heard they were a very good combination! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Poor Paulie's ruled out cos of unfortunate reviews, bless him. (no loss to him that I'm counting him out, he's still first choice by thousands considered more attractive than me of course) And *apparently* in Beatle tour years Mr. Lennon could be a tad prudish... whereas Geo and Ritch would try anything and everything. ...actually, I'm a tad scared now.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Argue with yourself! You are TOO funny! [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img] I want a loving and romantic relationship with one and I am not into those three-way races. A little bit TOO much for me.

Paul was rated unfavorably? I wonder who could possibly have personal first hand knowledge of Paul's amorous approach. This is very interesting indeed...

John PRUDISH? Our esteemed Mr. Lennon a prude? I DON'T THINK SO! [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sentimentalist

I think I may have to choose Geo&John or Ritch&John.. I may require Mr. Lennon to stop the other doing anything deeply ghastly to me! &lt;having a Led Zeppelin moment&gt; &lt;shiver&gt;
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">John of all Beatles to stop something ghastly to you! Senti, you crack me up! You are such a panic! [img]graemlins/laugh6.gif[/img] I have been laughing my head off at your post. This is just TOO funny!

George was very sexy, Senti. He had that taut, firm ass and that sexy slender build and his beautiful wavy hair was a bonus treat. I think his hair was very attractive and I always wanted to touch his beautiful brown crown.

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sentimentalist: I really do demand to have all four... for scientific purposes of course, so I can really find out who's the best... and as in all scientific experiments you have to repeat the experiment under many different conditions in order to have adequate proof! ...I think this is the time to gather volunteers for the moment someone invents a time machine. All those prepared to go back in time and sleep with all four Beatles in all possible different situations and through all different eras, make yourselves known! &lt;hand most deffinately up!&gt; &lt;both hands up!&gt; &lt;jumping up and down frantically yelling "me me me!!!"&gt;

Well, there are some things that have to be recorded for posterity. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

love, moons and starrs,
Senti.*
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Scientific, eh? Nice try, Senti. I think you find all 4 attractive in different ways. As I said, I'm a Harrison & McCartney lady myself...I think Paul is very sexy indeed. Brains and being classy work for me. I also think he has beautiful, expressive eyes and he is a loving man and a family man. I respect that. It's always better if you are attracted to people you respect. Seriously, Senti, I don't think you'd be sad at all if you ended up with a Beatle, even one you might not have initially chosen. George was VERY sexy.

Time machine and different scenarios, eh? I think you'd better check in at our Cyber Cave and the racy thread, "Beatle Fantasies Pt 3" in Mind Games, Senti. It seems there are a lot of deliciously bawdy thoughts being expressed and I enjoy bawdy Beatle banter myself. Cloud has had some very racy dreams about George. Trust me, you are in good company.

Aaaah, to see George greet you at the door wearing only his Beatle boots and a very big smile on his face...Paul greeting you with a vase of flowers and wearing only a smile...to see the Beatles in all their natural glory and what they have to offer, which is their charm and sex appeal.
Old Dec 12, 2003, 08:26 PM   #45
beatlebangs1964

Quote:
Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
Gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to "Lennon and McCartney," doesn't it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Yeah! [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img]

I LIKE the way you think! I guess when "A HARD Day's Night" is played or "Come Together" is played, racy thoughts will be the order of the day! [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh4.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sentimentalist: If I crash driving down the road cos the man on the radio has mentioned the Lennon-McCartney writing partnership I'm filling in your name on the insurance claim forms! LOL!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Would that be before or AFTER the song "Why Don't We Do It In The Road" was announced, Senti? [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ Dec 13, 2003, 09:53 AM: Message Edited By: beatlebangs1964 ][/size]
Old Dec 12, 2003, 09:43 PM   #46
One_Sweet_Dream
Taxman

Quote:
Originally Posted By Cream Tangerine:
PAUL!!!! PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">You took the words right out of my mouth.

Paul all the way, baby!
One_Sweet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 11:48 PM   #47
TeoTorriate
Day Tripper

John...It would be heaven on a Sunday... [img]graemlins/kiss1.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/kiss1.gif[/img]
TeoTorriate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 02:24 AM   #48
I love Paul
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Originally Posted By vlivantje:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By abbeysoul9:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">no offence but whats so hot about Paul anyways?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">UH Hellooooooo?
Everything!!
PAUL IS DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I *so* agree! The man is just too sexy! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Gosh!!!He's the cutest,hottest ang sexiest man in the world!!!I still haven't seen anyone more hundsome than him!!

[img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
I love Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 02:43 AM   #49
sourmilkpinky
Sun King

Ohhh Senti I love they way your mind works! Yeah Yeah Yeah.

I wish I was online last night. If only there was a time machine, what fun that would have been.
sourmilkpinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 04:23 AM   #50
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Quote:
Originally Posted By TeoTorriate:
John...It would be heaven on a Sunday... [img]graemlins/kiss1.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/kiss2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/kiss1.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">And wouldn't you just be wishing for a month of Sundays, eh? [img]graemlins/eyebrows.gif[/img]
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:21 AM   #51
beatlegirl9977
Sgt. Pepper

Quote:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
Gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to "Lennon and McCartney," doesn't it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Ohmy, now I'm going to lapse into naughty giggles and exceedingly distracting thoughts whenever someone says Lennon-McCartney! Eeek! ...so if I crash driving down the road cos the man on the radio has mentioned the Lennon-McCartney writing partnership I'm filling in your name on the insurance claim forms! LOL!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">See what you've started now, Susan?? I swear... the older generation are leading this country to gallopin' ruin... (but we love it anyway!) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Lennon and McCartney...oh, one can only imagine... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
beatlegirl9977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:32 AM   #52
LadyMadonna9698
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted By I love Paul:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By vlivantje:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I *so* agree! The man is just too sexy! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Gosh!!!He's the cutest,hottest and sexiest man in the world!!!!

[img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">"...and nobody ever done me
like she done me...
She done me good...."

Oh Paul baby....look at that mouth ladies! Just look at that mouth!

[size="1"][ Dec 28, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message Edited By: LadyMadonna9698 ][/size]
LadyMadonna9698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:41 AM   #53
sourmilkpinky
Sun King

Well I gotta wonder where are all the George girls? He certainly got my vote. No thinking had to be done there, since I could only choose one. I figured after Senti's remarks he'd climb right up the ladder. Yeah that man was special.
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:43 AM   #54
beatlebangs1964

Milk,

You are in good company. I think George was a very attractive man and I would find it challenging not to choose him or Paul.

Cloud is another George girl. She, too can boost his vote.
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:50 AM   #55
sourmilkpinky
Sun King

I was going to check on exactly how many votes he already got but AOL crashed me it was like 9 or 16 so I know some of them have already voted. I just want some more on there for George.
Old Dec 13, 2003, 09:58 AM   #56
LadyMadonna9698
Nowhere Man

Actually I am a "closet" George girl too...
If I had to choose two, it would be Paulie and George (at the same time! [img]graemlins/wink2.gif[/img] ) there is a candid pic in the Ladies Survey of the two of them....
I used to love watching the two of them at the mike [img]graemlins/musicnotes.gif[/img] together and thinking...oooooo I wish I was that mike!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
LadyMadonna9698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 10:23 AM   #57
Lucy*
Fool On The Hill

My vote went to Paul, all the way. Paul was denifinately, in my opinion, the sexiest Beatle, though all of them had their own unique appeal... even poor Ritchie, who's currently in last place
Lucy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 03:36 PM   #58
vlivantje
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted By LadyMadonna9698:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By I love Paul:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By vlivantje:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I *so* agree! The man is just too sexy! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Gosh!!!He's the cutest,hottest and sexiest man in the world!!!!

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">"...and nobody ever done me
like she done me...
She done me good...."

Oh Paul baby....look at that mouth ladies! Just look at that mouth!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Oh, to be kissed by that very mouth... [img]graemlins/inlove7.gif[/img]
vlivantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 11:08 PM   #59
TeoTorriate
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By TeoTorriate:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">And wouldn't you just be wishing for a month of Sundays, eh? [img]graemlins/eyebrows.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">No, I rather it build up all week then let it all go Sunday...Sunday is quite a perfect day
[img]graemlins/kiss1.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/thumbsup2.gif[/img] *

P.S. Paul wouldnt be all that bad either [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ Dec 13, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message Edited By: TeoTorriate ][/size]
TeoTorriate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2003, 11:30 PM   #60
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Quote:
Originally Posted By beatlegirl9977:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By Sentimentalist:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Ohmy, now I'm going to lapse into naughty giggles and exceedingly distracting thoughts whenever someone says Lennon-McCartney! Eeek! ...so if I crash driving down the road cos the man on the radio has mentioned the Lennon-McCartney writing partnership I'm filling in your name on the insurance claim forms! LOL!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">See what you've started now, Susan?? I swear... the older generation are leading this country to gallopin' ruin... (but we love it anyway!) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Lennon and McCartney...oh, one can only imagine... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Well, sure, we're sex-obsessed! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote