BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old Dec 11, 2003, 10:24 AM   #21
shonatinik
Rocky Raccoon

Default Re: A Poll for Ladies Only

Got to be John, I have never understood the Paul thing either but it takes all sorts to keep the world a happy place....... [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
shonatinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 10:28 AM   #22
Beatle_soul
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted By Roxy Starkey:
Just read my name...
RITCH! [img]graemlins/inlove5.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">yeah!!! you go girl! yeah! us Ringo girls rock!
Beatle_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 12:32 PM   #23
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Quote:
Originally Posted By Beatle_soul:
Nobody votes for the Starr! no offence but what's so hot about Paul anyway?

look at those sad eyes! you just wanna kiss him!
[img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Honey,

Paul is VERY sexy and a lot of people
find his expressive eyes, classically
attractive features, well proportioned
body and pinchable butt VERY appealing!
Paul has class, charm, grace and he is
truly a sexpot and his brilliance just
adds to his overall appeal. Paul rocks!

George was another hottie - damn, that
man's hair ALONE can send your mind into
racy overdrive! That intense brilliance,
for starters. That lean, ectomorphic
build, that trademark, distinctive
smile, those buns of steel and those
intense eyes. Talk about a sexpot!

Each Beatle has his own brand of unique
and individual sexual charm. Paul may
not float your boat, but to many folks
he is truly sexy! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]

Paul McCartney radiates sex appeal.
George Harrison can shiver your timbers. YEAH!

[size="1"][ Dec 11, 2003, 01:42 PM: Message Edited By: beatlebangs1964 ][/size]
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 12:41 PM   #24
LadyMadonna9698
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted By Dr.WinnieO'Boogie:
Yeah I chose John. Cause I got's ta choose John. If I didn't he'd have been disapointed. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

But I can't believe you made me choose!
I'd have said aaaall Fo', Baby!!!!!!!
At once you ask??
Why not?

Winnie [img]graemlins/laugh4.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Now Winnie, there is a lady after my own heart....oh yeaaaah [img]graemlins/heart2.gif[/img]

But since I could only vote for one, I picked Paul....since he has been my luv [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] for nearly 40 years.
LadyMadonna9698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 12:55 PM   #25
Johnny Lover
Wild Honey Pie

Send a message via ICQ to Johnny Lover Send a message via AIM to Johnny Lover Send a message via MSN to Johnny Lover Send a message via Yahoo to Johnny Lover Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Lover

John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John John
Johnny Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 12:58 PM   #26
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Quote:
Originally Posted By beatlegirl9977:
Ooh, we Paulie gals are winning... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Not anymore, dahlink.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 06:57 PM   #27
abbeysoul9
Nowhere Man

Quote:
no offence but whats so hot about Paul anyways?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">UH Hellooooooo?
Everything!!
PAUL IS DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!
But I'd looooove all 4! yesyesyes!
abbeysoul9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2003, 11:00 PM   #28
Fran
Nowhere Man

I voted for John [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 03:24 PM   #29
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

I *demand* to have all four!

..but I had to pick one. It was a very hard decision and I discounted Ringo immediately because I think I'm still too "starry eyed" and under the rediculous impression I'm in-love with him to be able to do the whole one-night-stand "racy romp" thing. But if I were put to the test it'd be highly unlikely I'd say no! ...I'd have to be clinically insane, very confused, and not feeling at all myself to turn him down. And he's a drummer, so of course I'd say yes! What am I thinking of?! LOL!

Next I discounted Paul... pretty easy decision. Although I adore him and wouldn't exactly "kick him out of bed" - as a friend of mine notoriously said - he's just not my type. And I think I've got a different impression of him since meeting him a few times. I've kind of accepted my place and it would seem my place is mainly Paul going "ahh bless" and acting like I'm five years old or something. &lt;sniffle!&gt; &lt;sob!&gt;

Oh yeah, also, from what I've heard about the fabulous four, if you were going to pick one of them to have a quick mess around with, going for Paul isn't going to be the best option. he may have the pretty fluttery eyes across a candlit table and the romantic soppy songs along a moonlit river nailed, but the fun in the bedroom would seem to belong to the other three guys.

Anyway... so this was the difficult bit... George or John, John or George... why oh why can't I have them *both*?! (for those of you have have read the fanfic Paperback Writers, you will need several hours here to contemplate) Well, apparenty Geo is the best in bed out of the Beatles for several zillion reasons, but John has had his fair shair of fantastic reviews too... especially since Yoko taught him about feminism and May Pang taught him.. some more interesting stuff. But Geo could serenade you at the same time, so you'd be getting bedroom action and personal live gig - giggle - difficult choice.

Well, I can't choose between them so we have to go to purely physical decisions here. If it's the sixties, I'd choose John over George everytime because I'm a drummer/bassist girl (for those of you who've noticed all the best drummers are the same build, all the best guitarists are the same build, and so on) and require a guy slightly more substantial than these skinny guitarists, I need a guy with strong drummery shoulders and such. So John wins (he should have been a bassist, he's *built* like a proper bassist. Oh well, I guess rhythm guitar is near enough) cos I figured it was a Beatle-years question.. but if we have a Geo in the 1990s/2000s v John in the seventies, I'm *so* choosing George!
Sentimentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 03:27 PM   #30
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

&lt;giggle!&gt; oooooooohhhhh, what a fab post I chose to make for my 69th post!!!! How *very* appropriate! &lt;giggle!&gt;

...can I just point out (in a giggly and very un-attacking way) that it's a teensy bit unfair this being ladies only... I'm sure there must be a few lads out there who would have enthusiastically valid opinions on this question. Guess that would be a tad too racy though. I'm a hairdresser so I'm just used to this stuff. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

love, moons and starrs,
Senti.*
Old Dec 12, 2003, 03:31 PM   #31
Magill
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted By Sentimentalist:
I *demand* to have all four!

..but I had to pick one. It was a very hard decision and I discounted Ringo immediately because I think I'm still too "starry eyed" and under the rediculous impression I'm in-love with him to be able to do the whole one-night-stand "racy romp" thing. But if I were put to the test it'd be highly unlikely I'd say no! ...I'd have to be clinically insane, very confused, and not feeling at all myself to turn him down. And he's a drummer, so of course I'd say yes! What am I thinking of?! LOL!

Next I discounted Paul... pretty easy decision. Although I adore him and wouldn't exactly "kick him out of bed" - as a friend of mine notoriously said - he's just not my type. And I think I've got a different impression of him since meeting him a few times. I've kind of accepted my place and it would seem my place is mainly Paul going "ahh bless" and acting like I'm five years old or something. &lt;sniffle!&gt; &lt;sob!&gt;

Oh yeah, also, from what I've heard about the fabulous four, if you were going to pick one of them to have a quick mess around with, going for Paul isn't going to be the best option. he may have the pretty fluttery eyes across a candlit table and the romantic soppy songs along a moonlit river nailed, but the fun in the bedroom would seem to belong to the other three guys.

Anyway... so this was the difficult bit... George or John, John or George... why oh why can't I have them *both*?! (for those of you have have read the fanfic Paperback Writers, you will need several hours here to contemplate) Well, apparenty Geo is the best in bed out of the Beatles for several zillion reasons, but John has had his fair shair of fantastic reviews too... especially since Yoko taught him about feminism and May Pang taught him.. some more interesting stuff. But Geo could serenade you at the same time, so you'd be getting bedroom action and personal live gig - giggle - difficult choice.

Well, I can't choose between them so we have to go to purely physical decisions here. If it's the sixties, I'd choose John over George everytime because I'm a drummer/bassist girl (for those of you who've noticed all the best drummers are the same build, all the best guitarists are the same build, and so on) and require a guy slightly more substantial than these skinny guitarists, I need a guy with strong drummery shoulders and such. So John wins (he should have been a bassist, he's *built* like a proper bassist. Oh well, I guess rhythm guitar is near enough) cos I figured it was a Beatle-years question.. but if we have a Geo in the 1990s/2000s v John in the seventies, I'm *so* choosing George!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Only if you're sure, Senti. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]
Magill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 03:37 PM   #32
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

I could picture myself enjoying the ride [img]graemlins/eyebrows.gif[/img] *with all of them, but the one I could imagine myself having a blast is with John. I could think of all crazy sorts of things to do with him (LOL) most of them I can't say [img]graemlins/ignore.gif[/img] because it will raise your body tempature! [img]graemlins/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] *

With Paul, I can picture romanca
with George, I can picture going at it on floor cushions
With Ringo, I can picture doing it while a movie, "Hairspray" is on...
EnchantingLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 03:41 PM   #33
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

Quote:
&lt;giggle!&gt; oooooooohhhhh, what a fab post I chose to make for my 69th post!!!! How *very* appropriate! &lt;giggle!&gt;
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">You naughty girl! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old Dec 12, 2003, 04:00 PM   #34
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Originally Posted By Magill:
Only if you're sure, Senti. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">LOL!!! Well how sure can a girl be when you mention sleeping with beatles and then only let her choose *one* beatle to sleep with?! It's cruel I tell you, *cruel*!!!

At least ask something easier like "if you could only have two Beatles in bed with you at the same time, which combination would you choose?" ...actually no, I'd have to sit and argue with myself for hours over that one! ...actually, no, Ritch and geo... I've heard they were a very good combination! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Poor Paulie's ruled out cos of unfortunate reviews, bless him. (no loss to him that I'm counting him out, he's still first choice by thousands considered more attractive than me of course) And *apparently* in Beatle tour years Mr. Lennon could be a tad prudish... whereas Geo and Ritch would try anything and everything. ...actually, I'm a tad scared now. I think I may have to choose Geo&John or Ritch&John.. I may require Mr. Lennon to stop the other doing anything deeply ghastly to me! &lt;having a Led Zeppelin moment&gt; &lt;shiver&gt;

I really do demand to have all four... for scientific purposes of course, so I can really find out who's the best... and as in all scientific experiments you have to repeat the experiment under many different conditions in order to have adequate proof! ...I think this is the time to gather volunteers for the moment someone invents a time machine. All those prepared to go back in time and sleep with all four Beatles in all possible different situations and through all different eras, make yourselves known! &lt;hand most deffinately up!&gt; &lt;both hands up!&gt; &lt;jumping up and down frantically yelling "me me me!!!"&gt;

Well, there are some things that have to be recorded for posterity. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

love, moons and starrs,
Senti.*
Old Dec 12, 2003, 04:05 PM   #35
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Originally Posted By EnchantingLennon:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By Sentimentalist:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">You naughty girl! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">What?! Oh don't go all prudish on me dear girl, I know you too well to accept you being all innocent! LOL!

Anyway, I may well be the coy champion of England, and I may be very old fashioned when I sit with my hair in rollers listening to Dean Martin records and doing my crochet... but you have to remember I'm a follower of the GTOs, I'm one of keith Moon's biggest fans, and I have a tendancy to turn up to rock gigs in red pvc and attack musicians who've performed particularly stunning drum solos and things! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I have my moments.
Old Dec 12, 2003, 04:13 PM   #36
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Quote:
At least ask something easier like "if you could only have two Beatles in bed with you at the same time, which combination would you choose?"
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to "Lennon and McCartney," doesn't it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 04:15 PM   #37
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Originally Posted By EnchantingLennon:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Hairspray?! HAIRSPRAY???!!!!! Dear girl, your mind does work in *very* mysterious ways. Couldn't the movie at least be... I dunno,
A Streetcar Named Desire or even Some Like It Hot... actually, no, the last one's a very bad choice. I've watched that so many times that my mind automatically locks in with the dialogue from it and I'd be laughing all the time at really inappropriate moments.

Quote:
You're NOT a girl! You're a GUY! Why would a guy wanna marry a guy?
Security!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Hairspray?!?!!! ...you must be even more into big hair than I am dear girl! LOL! &lt;baffled&gt;
Old Dec 12, 2003, 04:19 PM   #38
Sentimentalist
Apple Scruff

Quote:
Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
Gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to "Lennon and McCartney," doesn't it? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Ohmy, now I'm going to lapse into naughty giggles and exceedingly distracting thoughts whenever someone says Lennon-McCartney! Eeek! ...so if I crash driving down the road cos the man on the radio has mentioned the Lennon-McCartney writing partnership I'm filling in your name on the insurance claim forms! LOL!
Old Dec 12, 2003, 04:47 PM   #39
vlivantje
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted By abbeysoul9:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">no offence but whats so hot about Paul anyways?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">UH Hellooooooo?
Everything!!
PAUL IS DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I *so* agree! The man is just too sexy! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
vlivantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2003, 06:01 PM   #40
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

Quote:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By EnchantingLennon:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Hairspray?! HAIRSPRAY???!!!!! Dear girl, your mind does work in *very* mysterious ways. Couldn't the movie at least be... I dunno,
A Streetcar Named Desire or even Some Like It Hot... actually, no, the last one's a very bad choice. I've watched that so many times that my mind automatically locks in with the dialogue from it and I'd be laughing all the time at really inappropriate moments.

Quote:
You're NOT a girl! You're a GUY! Why would a guy wanna marry a guy?
Security!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Hairspray?!?!!! ...you must be even more into big hair than I am dear girl! LOL! &lt;baffled&gt;
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Weeellll...
Ringo has a thing for hairdressers [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] and wanted to someday own a hair salon...soooo... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]