BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Red Rose Speedway

Old Feb 02, 2008, 12:05 PM   #21
maxeythecat
Nowhere Man

You got that one right! I was just on another thread reading that bit about Francie Schwartz ...sounds like she's another nutbag along the lines of whomever wrote this story I posted last year. It never ceases to amaze me just how crazy some of these so called "insiders" really are.....the creature that penned this monstrosity literally makes my skin crawl. Thank God folk like the Mac have body guards watching out for them...with crazies like this roaming free, you can't be too careful. Sad....very, very sad.
maxeythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 03, 2008, 05:16 PM   #22
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Francie is a crackpot extraordinaire. She is also a troll and is infamous for acting a fool on the rmb music boards. I also think the poor soul who wrote this "pathetic dreck," which it is can be classified a crackpot as well. Being a nutbag is bad enough, but this head case has WAY too much time on their hands....if you believe this "article," then I have a bridge in San Francisco to sell you along with Boston Harbor.

Other Linkers and moderators have had the misfortune of encountering her. Ms. Francie is a very tragic figure and as I have said many times, I sincerely doubt Paul wants to revisit that time in his life when he ever had anything to do with her. If you read her book, you will see it is just an execreble, low-level dirt digger with no real value. That's just my honest opinion.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw

Last edited by beatlebangs1964 : Feb 03, 2008 at 05:19 PM.
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 04, 2008, 02:50 AM   #23
maxeythecat
Nowhere Man

Would'nt waste the time to even peruse the cover much less crack the spine in regards to anything she's written. Same with Geoffrey Giuliano and a few others, and it's not because I'm one of these " oooooohh, don't y' DARE tell me that my beloved Fabs were anything less than Angels on Earth".....they're HUMAN BEINGS, folks! They put their trousers on the same as the rest of us, they have tempers and other little quirks of personality that may not always be as endearing as we'd like but that's just the way a creature of the man persuasion behaves, no more no less. I just get rather dicey when these so-called "writers" take a few wee bents of silliness or displays of not so nice behaviour and turn it into something sordid, wildly exaggerated and downright evil then try to peddle it off as the God's honest truth. Irresponsible journalism to the nth degree and as said,very very sad.
maxeythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 04, 2008, 05:12 AM   #24
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Well said, Max. It's just that Ms. Francie and GG have used the Beatles as targets for a smear job.

Mr. Goldman has used John Lennon as the bull's eye for his dart board. We know the Beatles are human and we love them, warts and all. They are NOT sacred cows nor do they deserve to be put on pedastals. The complaint here is when people look for an excuse to do a smear job and/or fling bull as these "writers" are infamous for doing.

Oh, and the reviews on Ms. Francie's "book" are on Amazon. Let's just say she doesn't get rave reviews.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote