BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Crackerbox Palace

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10, 2002, 12:03 AM   #1

Default British Home Secretary Contact......for George

Can someone please put a contact address and email (preferably both) here for the British home secretary.. jack straw isnt it??? so we can all send our thoughts to him about the release of someone who should not be released..he should remain nameless..miss o dell, i believe u have the email, it would be really useful..Thanks..

------------------
"hope to get out of this place, by the lord Sri Krishna's grace.."

Old Jul 10, 2002, 08:43 PM   #2
Hari's Chick

Default Re: British Home Secretary Contact......for George

Maharishi~ This is a wonderful idea you have~ I wrote an email this morning, but in England (being hours ahead) they probably already had left their offices. Hopefully, they will respond tomorrow. If they do, I'll post the info as soon as I get it. We need to make this fellow know he is being held responsible in the eyes of the public. (I wrote the judge in Maui when they were giving George a bad time about the passage past his house there~ and the courts forwarded the letter to the judge on the case, and they responded...unfortunately, I don't know how much good that did...maybe this will, though...)

------------------
Caryl Starling of the Muppets walks over and presents Arias with a stuffed replica of Kermit the frog. "Look, he's doing one of our meditation techniques," Arias says, sitting Kermit in the Lotus position and placing his hands over his eyes. "He's blissed-out."
Old Jul 10, 2002, 11:55 PM   #3

awesome, can u put the email address here so we can all send something in, i want to spread the word to as many people as i can..

------------------
"hope to get out of this place, by the lord Sri Krishna's grace.."

Old Jul 11, 2002, 07:51 AM   #4
Hari's Chick

Well, they didn't email me back...hmmm...but these are the emails I have so far. I wanted the one for the Jack Straw fellow you mentioned, but I'll keep checking to see if they send it to me. Okay, so far~
www.public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk www.homeoffice.gov.uk/complaints.htm www.homeoffice.gov.uk/

And they say to address all complaints initially to the Direct Communications Unit:

Direct Communications Unit
Home Office
7th Floor West Wing
50, Queen Anne's Gate
London, SW1H 9AT

FAX~ 020-7273-2065

I don't know if this department is the right one to send things of this nature to... sounds like it~ but I'm not too familiar with English government???

------------------
Caryl Starling of the Muppets walks over and presents Arias with a stuffed replica of Kermit the frog. "Look, he's doing one of our meditation techniques," Arias says, sitting Kermit in the Lotus position and placing his hands over his eyes. "He's blissed-out."
Old Jul 11, 2002, 08:46 AM   #5
MaccaLennonGirl
Wild Honey Pie

I don't know if this has been addressed already, but we at B'links could create a petition and everyone can sign it with their name/email (so they know its real) as well as their comments. Then we could send it along to them. There's what...over 1000 members at B'links, right? That's gotta do some good.

------------------
::yanks on hair:: YEEOWW! No, I don't think so.

All You Need is Beatles

My Fan Fiction!-read it or die. ::giggles::
Old Jul 13, 2002, 12:21 AM   #6

O.K, let the campaign begin!!, im going to distribute these everywhere!!! Maccalennon girl, that is a brilliant idea for thr petition, im going to distribute the emails everywhere, but do you know how to get the petition all started??? we may need some help assembling it all, FPSHOT, may be able to help...this is all coming together great thanks everybody!! get sending!!!

------------------
"hope to get out of this place, by the lord SRI KRISHNA'S GRACE"

Old Jul 13, 2002, 01:19 AM   #7
FPSHOT
Sun King

Don't you believe that single emails do the trick? What can be thought of is sending them all at the same day. I believe it is a load of work to combine all the separate emails to one.

------------------
Ohm.
Old Jul 13, 2002, 08:21 AM   #8
FPSHOT
Sun King

I am closing this one because of the follow-up.

------------------
Ohm.
Closed Thread