BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Menlove Avenue

Old May 18, 2004, 02:59 PM   #1
MaccaGirl2891
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to MaccaGirl2891 Send a message via MSN to MaccaGirl2891 Send a message via Yahoo to MaccaGirl2891 Send a message via Skype™ to MaccaGirl2891
Default Jagger\'s Daughter Dumps Sean Lennon

From Contact Music.com

MICK JAGGER'S model daughter Elizabeth has dumped her boyfriend, John Lennon's son Sean--calling their time together a "fun fling".
Jagger, 20, had been dating 28-year-old Lennon for several weeks before ending their relationship, despite Lizzie's mother Jerry Hall proclaiming the youngsters were "in love".
A friend of the Lancome cosmetics model says, "At the moment, Lizzie is definitely a single girl on the party circut.
"All the boys are delighted. She was seeing Sean briefly, but we were all rather surprised that such a fuss was made of it.
Lizzie is usually the first to go on about her love life, but she was strangely quiet about Sean.
"She has said that it was more a one-night stand than a full-on affair. It seems she's had her fun and is now ready to move on."
MaccaGirl2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2004, 04:20 PM   #2
donnamariemoreno27
Mr. Moonlight

Send a message via AIM to donnamariemoreno27
Default Re: Jagger\'s Daughter Dumps Sean Lennon

Oh well...that's life huh? Well let's see who Sean picks next as his "play mate". Hmm...they weren't together even a full month. Sean is a real good catch tho

Trust me, he won't be ALONE for long!

Donna~
donnamariemoreno27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2004, 06:51 PM   #3
One_Sweet_Dream
Taxman

Wow, that was fast... guess the mom had it wrong, didn't she?
One_Sweet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2004, 07:05 PM   #4
luvsthebeatles
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to luvsthebeatles Send a message via Yahoo to luvsthebeatles

[ QUOTE ]
donnamariemoreno27 Posted:
Oh well...that's life huh?

[/ QUOTE ]
True... Honestly, he looks a lot like his dad- so he won't be looking for too long.
luvsthebeatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2004, 11:52 AM   #5
Fly
Dr. Robert

Sean, Sean, Sean...

My fave Rolling Stones member is Keith Richards. His daughters look like twits. They're models too. Gee what a unique profession. Well anyway, they look like twits.

"Before you cross the street, take my hand...life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans..."

Aw, who cares? As long as he's not dating the Olsen Twins or Hillary Fluff or one of those Hilton parasites, he's fine by me. Cuz he is a playboy.

My newest ambition? To meet and convert with Sean. I'll try and talk him into finding some intellectually stimulating chicks as opposed to the bimbo flakes he seems to like. Like he'll listen to me.

Anyhoo...he's probably dating one of Sting's daughters now.
Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2004, 12:11 PM   #6
Fly
Dr. Robert

I found this quote on an article about Sean and this Jagger girl's breakup:

"An unnamed friend tells the tab that Elizabeth, who's all of 20, thinks the 28-year-old Sean is too young, too quiet, too much a homebody for her. She's a model who loves clubbing. (Wethinks she may also have a father complex.) But who knows the enigma of celeb love?"

I just have to laugh. A homebody??? Yeah, if he's a homebody...wow. And too young. But then I noticed that her last boyfriend was almost 30 years older than her. Guess Sean's not George Burns enough for her.
Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2004, 10:33 PM   #7
Apple Scruff
Sun King

OK, I was looking around on google news and I found out that this whole "Sean and Lizzie" breakup story is actually not true.

Lizzie Jagger was there at the show with Sean a few days ago, and there's a pic of her talking with Sean. Apparantly they were together backstage and everything...

But, you never know...I mean check out this story for all those who thought Sean and BIJOU were through...

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/21069.htm

BICOASTAL BABES

May 18, 2004 -- "WHILE Bijou (daughter of John and Michelle) Phillips still seems to be Sean (son of John) Lennon's Left Coast girlfriend - they were at the Spider Club together earlier this month - Elizabeth (daughter of Mick) Jagger is his New York woman. The couple arrived at Da Silvano the other day at 11:29 p.m. - one minute before the kitchen would close. Celeb-watchers also saw stunning Nicole Kidman dine with friends inside, and then walk past the gawking al fresco diners and join Sean Penn at his table outside."

Or maybe, with Sean, you just never know...I mean, he did perform at the show, after all, with his original ex Yuka, right? Keeping them all together. Must be a special guy.
Apple Scruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 11:04 AM   #8
donnamariemoreno27
Mr. Moonlight

Send a message via AIM to donnamariemoreno27

Oh geez...now I'm CONFUSED but I tell ya he sure does get around tho! Oh well, maybe he's just getting his "daily booty call" he's obviously having FUN playng the field

Donna~
donnamariemoreno27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 01:34 PM   #9
Apple Scruff
Sun King

I'm really excited to hear Sean's new album whenever it comes out. My friend says she heard some of his new songs and told me they are awesome. I just wish I knew when the CD was coming out.
Apple Scruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2004, 10:33 AM   #10
LittleDarlin909
Paperback Writer

[ QUOTE ]
donnamariemoreno27 Posted:
Oh geez...now I'm CONFUSED but I tell ya he sure does get around tho! Oh well, maybe he's just getting his "daily booty call" he's obviously having FUN playng the field

Donna~

[/ QUOTE ]

LittleDarlin909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2020, 03:19 AM   #11
frizxtes
Fool On The Hill

amazing...
frizxtes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2020, 05:17 AM   #12
frizxtes
Fool On The Hill

Do you know what I am thinking about? I am guessing whether celebrities are using dating sites, have a peek here. Maybe they feel tired of all these fans and attention and just want to be a normal person for a while. On a dating site, you can change your name and photo and pretend to be what you want. It is great. And you are free to invent a story you wish. Have you ever tried it?
frizxtes is offline   Reply With Quote