BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products



Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Here, There & Everywhere


Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 23, 2005, 12:38 AM   #1
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default Crushes.

So who has a non-Beatle related crush at the moment, someone you secretly lust after? A teacher, someone on the telly, your boss perhaps? Maybe its the milkman or the lady next door, or the girl behind the counter at the bank? It could even be a fellow links member

Come on guys spill the beans, your secret is safe with us.

Mine changes by the week almost and currently its a comedy writer called Stephen Merchant who co-wrote The Office and The Extras. He is 6ft 7 tall, pale and buggle eyed and looks like he was created in a test tube but lovely, see below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/extras/c...he_agent.shtml
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 01:41 AM   #2
twovirgins
Sun King
 
twovirgins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 11, 2004
Posts: 6,083

Default

My news lady but i havent seen her in like three weeks and I notice the station doesnt seem to be mentioning her name I bet she got a better job

http://www.umt.edu/journalism/studen...-Newsroom.html
__________________
War is over if you want it
twovirgins is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 01:43 AM   #3
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twovirgins
My news lady but i havent seen her in like three weeks and I notice the station doesnt seem to be mentioning her name I bet she got a better job

http://www.umt.edu/journalism/studen...-Newsroom.html
Prettier than my crush! Then again i have always gone for quirky types.
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 04:44 AM   #4
sourmilkpinky
Sun King
 
sourmilkpinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 30, 2003
Location: colorado
Posts: 23,459

Default

hmmmm the list is long ;)

Don Johnson of course.
One of my bosses...on occassion....certainly our pepsi guy, and one of the refrigeration guys..none of us get any work done when he is there.
Then there is the guy that frequents Hooters that owns a corvette, and about four other classic cars.
Our mailman is a sweetie..not really a crush..but makes my day to say hi.
and of course Erik.
sourmilkpinky is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 05:30 AM   #5
Lynner
Moderator
 
Lynner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 13, 2001
Location: Elmwood Park, IL USA
Posts: 12,495



Default

I have an on-going crush on my husband.
Lynner is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 05:33 AM   #6
Zimmerman The Gnome
Sun King
 
Zimmerman The Gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 02, 2005
Location: Elgin, Scotland
Posts: 5,595
Default

I have a crush on one person - my wife!
__________________
HAPPY BEATLELINKS DAY!
Zimmerman The Gnome is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 06:04 AM   #7
SandySunshine
Taxman
 
SandySunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 03, 2005
Location: Bournemouth, England
Posts: 1,966
Default

I had a crush on the bloke in the chip shop........until he grew a horrible beard!!!!!
__________________
So little time, so much to know!

I do believe the Captain's trodden on my parrot!!!!!
SandySunshine is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 07:36 AM   #8
Hari's Chick
Moderator
 
Hari's Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 11, 2002
Posts: 13,046


Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynner
I have an on-going crush on my husband.
Me, too... oh, on my husband!

And Georgie boy...

and (no big shock!!) Cher!
__________________
Hari's Chick is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:12 AM   #9
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourmilkpinky
hmmmm the list is long ;)

Don Johnson of course.
One of my bosses...on occassion....certainly our pepsi guy, and one of the refrigeration guys..none of us get any work done when he is there.
Then there is the guy that frequents Hooters that owns a corvette, and about four other classic cars.
Our mailman is a sweetie..not really a crush..but makes my day to say hi.
and of course Erik.
Blimey got a few there Shell!
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:19 AM   #10
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmerman The Gnome
I have a crush on one person - my wife!
Very admirable Z but are sure you don't have teeny crush on someone from the telly or a rock chick, bet Mrs Z does, cos most women harbour a secret crush

My other one is Micky P still.
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:33 AM   #11
Zimmerman The Gnome
Sun King
 
Zimmerman The Gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 02, 2005
Location: Elgin, Scotland
Posts: 5,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Very admirable Z but are sure you don't have teeny crush on someone from the telly or a rock chick, bet Mrs Z does, cos most women harbour a secret crush

My other one is Micky P still.
Mrs Z doesn't need any crushes when she has perfection already!
__________________
HAPPY BEATLELINKS DAY!
Zimmerman The Gnome is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:36 AM   #12
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmerman The Gnome
Mrs Z doesn't need any crushes when she has perfection already!
Ha! Thats what Jorge says but little does he know I know for a fact he fancies that Scottish bird from Gregorys Girl, Clare Grogan and that other Scottish punk chick from the 80's, Murial Grey, he loves Scottish women.

We should have a swap Z
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:37 AM   #13
Zimmerman The Gnome
Sun King
 
Zimmerman The Gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 02, 2005
Location: Elgin, Scotland
Posts: 5,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Ha! Thats what Jorge says but little does he know I know for a fact he fancies that Scottish bird from Gregorys Girl, Clare Grogan and that other Scottish punk chick from the 80's, Murial Grey, he loves Scottish women.

We should have a swap Z
Scottish women, like most Scottish things are the best in the world!
__________________
HAPPY BEATLELINKS DAY!
Zimmerman The Gnome is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:38 AM   #14
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmerman The Gnome
Scottish women, like most Scottish things are the best in the world!
Think you'll find that West Country girls are the best actually. Sandy will vouch for that.
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:39 AM   #15
Zimmerman The Gnome
Sun King
 
Zimmerman The Gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 02, 2005
Location: Elgin, Scotland
Posts: 5,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Think you'll find that West Country girls are the best actually. Sandy will vouch for that.
Depends what they're best at!!
__________________
HAPPY BEATLELINKS DAY!
Zimmerman The Gnome is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:47 AM   #16
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Now look at this video clip of Steve Merchant and Ricky Gervais, how sexy is Steve Merchant, and he has a West Country accent like mine (we went to the same school).

He's the sexy one in the specs.

http://rickygervais.com/video2_2.php

Last edited by Sally : Jul 23, 2005 at 08:50 AM.
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:50 AM   #17
Zimmerman The Gnome
Sun King
 
Zimmerman The Gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 02, 2005
Location: Elgin, Scotland
Posts: 5,595
Default

Haha, good clip. Has anyone seen Extra's and is it any good.

No comment on the bloke in glasses though - he's not my type.
__________________
HAPPY BEATLELINKS DAY!
Zimmerman The Gnome is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:53 AM   #18
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Its basically like the Office but in a different surrounding, not as funny as the Office but i think anything after that would be an anti-climax anyway.
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:54 AM   #19
Sally
Sgt. Pepper
 
Sally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2001
Posts: 4,476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmerman The Gnome
Depends what they're best at!!
We are good at rolling around in the hay, playing with a nice young farmhands threshing machine, tugging the udders and making cider.
Sally is offline  
Old Jul 23, 2005, 08:56 AM   #20
Zimmerman The Gnome
Sun King
 
Zimmerman The Gnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 02, 2005
Location: Elgin, Scotland
Posts: 5,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
We are good at rolling around in the hay, playing with a nice young farmhands threshing machine, tugging the udders and making cider.
Sounds like fun to me!
__________________
HAPPY BEATLELINKS DAY!
Zimmerman The Gnome is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Advertisements

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Features
Search Links

  Advanced Search
Category Jump



BeatleMail

FREE E-MAIL
@ BEATLEMAIL.COM


Username


Password




New User Sign-Up!
Lost Password?
Beatles History




Donate
The costs of running our database and discussion forum are steadily rising. Any help we receive is greatly appreciated. Click HERE for more information about donating to BeatleLinks.
Extras
» Chat Room
» Current News
» Monthly Contest
» Interviews Database
» Random Site
» Banner Exchange
» F.A.Q.
» Advertise
» Credits
» Legal
» Contact Us
Copyright © 2000-2019 BeatleLinks
All Rights Reserved