BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > I've Just Seen A Face

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08, 2003, 06:06 AM   #41
glory
Apple Scruff

Default Re: Survey For Us Females - Part 5!

Satisfy my curiosity!

Last edited by beatlebangs1964 : Feb 01, 2006 at 08:23 PM.
Old Jan 08, 2003, 06:09 AM   #42
AnotherGirl83
Wild Honey Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted By glory:
Hey, got a question for you all. What is/are the feature(s) you like best in your fave Beatle and those you don't like at all?
Personally(well,you all know by now that George is my favorite by far), I love*
_his intense eyes:*
_his hair(you girls said it all)
_his sensual voice*
_his delicate hands*
_his Long, Long, Long legs
I don't really like:
_his ears:shakehead1:*even worse with earrings
_his trying to make himself ugly(beard, weird clothes...) [img]graemlins/angry11.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Agreed on those - except, I *like* George's ears [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just wouldn't be George without them, you know?
Also, some other features:

- humor [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
- talent (Need I say more?)
- honesty
- spirituality

The whole of him [img]graemlins/wink2.gif[/img] He was just beautiful inside and outside.

[size="1"][ Jan 08, 2003, 06:11 AM: Message Edited By: AnotherGirl83 ][/size]
Old Jan 08, 2003, 10:47 AM   #43
Beatles'girl123
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted By bitagirl:
-well I don't like how he treated Cynthia or women in general until Yoko came along
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">What did john do that was bad? I never knew he treated women badly, what did he do?
Old Jan 08, 2003, 11:10 AM   #44
beatlegirl9977
Sgt. Pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted By glory:
Hey, got a question for you all. What is/are the feature(s) you like best in your fave Beatle and those you don't like at all?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Well, Paul's my fave...How do I love him? Let me count the ways...

Physically, he's got *beautiful* hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, long eyelashes, that pinchable bum (just look at the way that lad looks in jeans in Help!), that sweet, mischievous smile...He has a beautiful singing voice, too.

As for the rest, he's a gentleman...he's super-talented in lots of areas (not to say that the others weren't, either)...he's always had a lot of class...he's a good family man...

That's pretty much the majority of things I like about him. The only thing that's coming to mind that I DON'T like about him physically was when he had the mustache during the Sgt. Pepper days (clean-shaven is gorgeous, the beard I can handle, but not the mustache!). Also, I don't like it when he gets his prima-donna attitude rolling (aka the song credits arguments, etc.), but that's not very often.

Ohhh Paulie... [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]
Old Jan 08, 2003, 02:48 PM   #45
jtal909
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted By Beatles'girl123:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By bitagirl:
-well I don't like how he treated Cynthia or women in general until Yoko came along
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">What did john do that was bad? I never knew he treated women badly, what did he do?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">"He beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved"

I like to check in on you girls every now and then.
Old Jan 08, 2003, 05:44 PM   #46
Beatles'girl123
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted By jtal909:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By Beatles'girl123:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By bitagirl:
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">What did john do that was bad? I never knew he treated women badly, what did he do?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">"He beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved"

I like to check in on you girls every now and then.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">he really beat her? i thought that was just a song paul came up with?
Old Jan 08, 2003, 06:01 PM   #47
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Well, no one is sure if he actually beat her except Cynthia, and she hasn't said...but let's just say no one would be terribly surprised if he did raise a hand to her now and again...

This, btw, does not make John a bad person...he was very screwed up at that time...I'm not making excuses for him, but remember what kind of man he was at the time and place it in context.
Old Jan 08, 2003, 06:06 PM   #48
ChrisG134
Sun King

I think he was only joking.
Old Jan 08, 2003, 07:04 PM   #49
jtal909
Sun King

I don't think he actually beat her (one never knows) but that was the attitude he seemed to have at the time. Not physically, anyway.

Beatlesgirl, it is widely speculated that that line was contributed by John.
Old Jan 08, 2003, 09:11 PM   #50
Apple Scruff
Sun King

I swear to you guys...I read an interview by Cynthia Lennon is which she states that many people started making up untrue things about her and John's marriage-after his death-that paints John is a very bad, and false, light. She said all the "wife-beating" stuff was completely wrong- for it not only makes John look terrible, but it also tries to take away all the happy memories she has of those times. I'm guessing she was referring to before Yoko, of course. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I'm going to go look for it online, but I certainly did not make that up. Maybe someone else has read this interview besides me?

[size="1"][ Jan 08, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message Edited By: Apple Scruff ][/size]
Old Jan 08, 2003, 09:19 PM   #51
Apple Scruff
Sun King

I found it!!!!! Here it is. I don't know what year the interview was from, but here's the part that she says it:

Q: What are some of the things you'd like to clear up?

Cynthia Lennon: "Well, just the extremes and the sensationalism of his so-called life. I was there. Certain people have written things like they were living with us day-to-day. A lot of these people were employees.People who saw very little of the inside lives, our lives at the time.
... I feel extremely frustrated and angry that other people should make a fortune out of our lives' memories. And they don't have it accurately anyway. ... Inaccuracies about wife-beating, woman beating, total drug abuse and homosexuality."

Also, if you read the book by John's friend Pete Shotten, he says basically the same thing as Cynthia about their marriage. According to Pete, as far as he saw, they never had any arguments or fights in front of him and were rather quiet and pleasant together. The only time he ever saw John get ticked at her was when she insisted on buying some lavish sports car to cruise around in. He said it was too dangerous. He ended up getting it for her anyway.

So its like...you get all these different misconceptions about people's lives from what you read. One person says something, then its repeated in different ways so it all ends up being something totally different in the end. Life I guess.

[size="1"][ Jan 08, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message Edited By: Apple Scruff ][/size]
Old Jan 09, 2003, 05:04 AM   #52
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Thank you SO MUCH for posting that, Apple Scruff...I had never read that interview, and I'm quite relieved to know, directly from the source, that all those speculations are untrue! Frankly, I never wanted to believe that about John anyway, because I have always, ALWAYS believed that he was fundamentally a good and decent person, and I never wanted to think that he'd mistreat anyone like that...and it is with a great sigh of relief that I read your post.

Thanks for finding it and posting! You are great!
Old Jan 09, 2003, 09:10 AM   #53
Beatles'girl123
Day Tripper

Thank you so much for the post! I didn't believe that he beat her, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks again!
Old Jan 09, 2003, 05:15 PM   #54
bitagirl
Bulldog

Yeah, I didn't think he ever beat her either, I just meant he really started respecting women when Yoko came into the picture...ANYWAY thats my take on it.

But if given a chance would that keep me from doing anything with him. Hell freakin' no! Besides John had his demons like the rest of us and the manifested in different ways, he was human no matter how famous he got.

But I have to agree Susan, I think alot of the things John did wouldn't tick me off as much, but if someone else did them...lol

John is so damn complex, I love it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old Jan 11, 2003, 02:56 AM   #55
AnotherGirl83
Wild Honey Pie

Here are some more pics... [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]

...and Ringo:

[size="1"][ Jan 11, 2003, 02:58 AM: Message Edited By: AnotherGirl83 ][/size]
Old Jan 11, 2003, 03:12 AM   #56
AnotherGirl83
Wild Honey Pie

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] And more... [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]

...and last but not least, George [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img]

Old Jan 11, 2003, 06:36 AM   #57
bitagirl
Bulldog

Mummy, I can't feel me legs... [img]graemlins/dork1.gif[/img]

John, John, John, John, JOHN!!!! Oh, how I missed your picture!!! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] It's to early to come up with any bawdy comment but that man is so freaking sexy!

Goodness AG, you know how to wake up a girl in the morning! Good work! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old Jan 11, 2003, 06:58 AM   #58
Johnny-Girl
Day Tripper

Location: Locked up in my room with John... doing naughty things.
Send a message via MSN to Johnny-Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Johnny-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted By bitagirl:
Mummy, I can't feel me legs... [img]graemlins/dork1.gif[/img]

John, John, John, John, JOHN!!!! Oh, how I missed your picture!!! [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] It's to early to come up with any bawdy comment but that man is so freaking sexy!

<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I agree, I agree, I agree. Okay, is this obvious enough?!? LOL. I AGREE. He's soooo damn hot. [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] You just gotta love him. [img]graemlins/heart1.gif[/img]
Old Jan 11, 2003, 07:31 AM   #59
AnotherGirl83
Wild Honey Pie

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It's nice waking up to the Beatles [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Well, in case you need more of a John dose, click
here to see "one sweet dream"'s pics

For more Paul, click here

For some Ringo pics, click this

For more of George, have a look at this

And for group pics, click here

Enjoy the eye-candy [img]graemlins/drool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old Jan 11, 2003, 07:41 AM   #60
ChrisG134
Sun King

Is it me or did John have the best thighs in the group?The others had skinny legs.John had nice muscle on his.Nice and meaty!I'd like to sink my teeth in to them!!
Closed Thread