BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old Jan 02, 2003, 02:22 AM   #1
Maveryck
Fool On The Hill

Default My Tribute To The Beatles (quite entertaining, i think)

A DAY IN THE LIFE…

Scene 1 : A suburban alleyway in Manchester, England

Enter Sexy Sadie, a young woman, and the neighbourhood postman, Mean Mister Mustard.

Sexy Sadie - Good morning! Good morning!
Mean Mister Mustard - Good day sunshine!
Sexy Sadie - I want to tell you something; Eleanor Rigby, I saw her standing there yesterday, she said… she said… “I’m only sleeping here, there and everywhere, within you, without you, across the universe because, girl… you never give me your money” Please, mister postman…Help!
Mean Mister Mustard - We can work it out…
(Mean Mister Mustard makes a suggestive wink)
If I needed someone…
(Mean Mister Mustard touches Sexy Sadie’s leg)
Sexy Sadie - Get back!
(Slaps Mean Mister Mustard)
Mean Mister Mustard - Think for yourself… Eleanor Rigby… She’s leaving home for no one… I’ll get you money, because, baby, it’s you… why don’t we do it?
Sexy Sadie - I’ll be on my way…
Mean Mister Mustard - It’s only love…I need you. Tell me why you’ve got hide your love away…
(Mean Mister Mustard forces himself on Sexy Sadie)
Sexy Sadie - You can’t do that!!! Leave my kitten alone!
(Sexy Sadie starts to get excited)
You really got a hold on me… baby, you’re a rich man! You know what to do!
Mean Mister Mustard - Thank you girl
(Mean Mister Mustard and Sexy Sadie begin intercourse)
Sexy Sadie - Oh darling! Let it be longer!
Mean Mister Mustard - Wait! I’ve got a feeling…
(Sexy Sadie sighs in frustration)
Sexy Sadie - You like me too much…
Mean Mister Mustard - Hello!!! (surprised groan)
(Mean Mister Mustard finishes off, and begins to get dressed)
Goodbye
(Sexy Sadie begins to pout)
Sexy Sadie - You won’t see me… not a second time
Mean Mister Mustard - I’ll be back… don’t ever change
Sexy Sadie (muttering) - Nowhere man…
(...no reply)
Mean Mister Mustard rounds the corner into the street

Mean Mister Mustard - Hey, Jude! (words of love)
Sexy Sadie is left lying on the ground in the alleyway, looking forward to a hard day’s night fixing a hole.

THE END (yes it is)

And before you criticise me for being inappropriate or rude, just remember not only did the Beatles write that screenplay, they jumbled it up and put it on their album covers. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Maveryck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 02:59 AM   #2
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper
Default Re: My Tribute To The Beatles (quite entertaining, i think)

Well...

Um...interesting...introductory post, Maveryck. I hope you will be contributing to the forums in other ways in future as well...

Welcome to Beatlelinks...
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 05:31 AM   #3
lennon4
Paperback Writer

Send a message via AIM to lennon4

Quote:
Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
Um...interesting...introductory post, Maveryck.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly, Susan.

-lennon4
lennon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 07:00 AM   #4
Lynner

Well, I guess it's all subject to interpretation, isn't it? And anyway, the items in italics were your words, not the Beatles'. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome aboard, of course and hope you enjoy your stay here.
Lynner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 12:57 PM   #5
Savoy Truffle
Paperback Writer

[img]graemlins/thinker.gif[/img]

VERY IN-TER-RES-TING!!!

[img]graemlins/rainbow3.gif[/img]

Welcome, anyroad, to BeatleLinks, Maveryck!

I'm sure we'll find your posts enlightening!
Savoy Truffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 05:48 PM   #6
AmericanBeatle
Day Tripper

I had absolutely no idea. [img]graemlins/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] *

Welcome to BeatleLinks, Maveryck!
AmericanBeatle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 08:38 PM   #7
Maggie Mae
Mr. Moonlight

Quote:
Originally posted by Maveryck:
And before you criticise me for being inappropriate or rude, just remember not only did the Beatles write that screenplay, they jumbled it up and put it on their album covers..
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I thought the only tidbits left on the album covers were the Paul Is Dead clues... hmmm... .

That was lovely! I love stuff like this! I tried doing one for a friend to prove that there were Beatles lyrics that she'd heard of, but I couldn't have pulled it off as well as you have even if I really really tried instead of just shoving the paper I was writing on into the back of my English binder and forgetting about it until the end of the semester when I cleaned out my locker!

Welcome to Beatlelinks!!

[size="1"][ Jan 02, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message Edited By: Maggie Mae ][/size]
Maggie Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 11:15 PM   #8
Sexy_Sadie
Mr. Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted By Maveryck:

And before you criticise me for being inappropriate or rude, just remember not only did the Beatles write that screenplay, they jumbled it up and put it on their album covers. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Lol! Well in THAT case, if the Beatles wrote it, we won't hold it against ya [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Very creative, and welcome!
Sexy_Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 02, 2003, 11:39 PM   #9
bearkat77
Administrator

Personally, I see nothing in your post that shows your intention to be a member in good standing here. I think what you have done is tried to trash and disrupt this site.
bearkat77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2003, 06:49 AM   #10
jtal909
Sun King

What album covers is this on and where?
Inquiring minds would like to know.
jtal909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2003, 02:21 PM   #11
RubberSoul
Rocky Raccoon

[img]graemlins/afraid7.gif[/img] Umm... Yeah... NOOOOOOO comment! [img]graemlins/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
RubberSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2003, 02:48 PM   #12
Magill
Sun King

Sounds like a pretty good fan-fic to me. "Leave my kitten alone", she says.. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]
Magill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2003, 04:45 PM   #13
Beatle In Benton IL
Fool On The Hill

Hello to all the Beatles fans in here I wanted to help clear uo something the media has made great errors in what took place in Benton IL with my discovery of the former home of Lou Harrison ...I was in Benton on Dec 10 th 1994 on a business related mission of sorts I had seen and heard Lou Harrisn at Beatles Fest in Chicago in 93 and 94 she was talking about Living in Benton IL since I am a first generations Beatles fan and collector I thought how cool would it be to locate the former home and take a few pictures and meet the pople who live in the house welll to my surpice the home was empty and so was the home next to it my wife and I meant thru the Beatles Mag she is from NYC so I thought How cool I would male this into a nice Christmas card and also I wanted to but the Beatles new CD the BBC recordings and give this to her as Christmas gift a one of a kind thing but I later found out while in Benton that day the home was to be knock down for a 10 car parking lot knowing the same fate waited for this as the Cavern Club a knowing the History of the home from Lou Harrison I thought no fan could let that happen I live in the State Capital of IL and finding out the state agency who had control of it I went to them with my video tape of Bealte fest and Lou plus the Beatles Mark Lewishon new book and told them give me a stay on tearing down Il history which at that time was only that george came to Benton and that Lou lived in IL for almost 10 years that in itsself was historic in two days the state said yes they saw the historic contection but I needed a congressperson or someone with clout to help me save it ...this is how Lou got involved I sent her a copy of the video I shot while in Benton I sent it to her Flordia address for the DROPS which I had just join I had the press beating down my door in the mean time after The Benton Evening News came to my aid to ut it out on the wire service Beatles fans from all called and signed my Save the Lou Harrison Home well Lou called us from LA and asl me what all the press was about I told her Lou please come back and help me save your former home she thought it was a bit crazy to do so but I explain to her The Fans can t go to Georges home or Pauls or Ringo or Johns but we could have this as a Beatles fans place to have fun at and make it into a Beatles theme of a Bed and Breakfast and also Beatle fans could get married in it she thought that was a great idea and she came back to Benton in Feb.of 1995 on Feb 2nd we all meant with the press and the state they said they would give Lou the Home if she would move it it coast 40.000 to move it she did not have it to do with so the next thing was to get someone to buy it and get the first home on the block to exchange the "Beatle House" with the state they finally said yes and the home was saved with the Gov of the State signing it into Law to protect it from the Wrecking Ball I told Lou it was my sheer Luck I was there and it was divine in nature meaning it was saved Lou on Dec 4 th had a press conference to pull out of saving the home she said to a group of towns people "Let It Be" I was taken a bit back by this backing out just day before we had made many plans on what to do and with Lou's help
well we went forward anyway and we saved the most historic building in Franklin Co IL us and the fans did with the help of lots of great people it is pop culture history ....and it belonged to the people of IL and to the Beatles fans everywhere...people come and stay in t we have given a great deal of our Bealtes collection to help make it look and feel like a great place to stay and have fun and talk about The Beatles..it was about LOVE ....and still is ..I during this time made a documentry about George in Benton called A BEATLE IN BENTON IL; The Musical BirthPlace of the Beatles in America ...The very fidrst Beatles record spun in West Frankfort George performed in a band the 4 Vests he went camping and bought a Rickenbacker in Mt Vernon Il all good and fum loving family things he did while in Benton worked on some Beatles songs etc etc...and when we heard the bad news on George passing we where very sad Lou on Dec 8 th 2001 did a Candle Light Service for George and the Hard Days Nite in Benton hundreds of fans came she had just lost her brother but yet she was with Georges fans she was great in doing so ....the fans poured out there love for George this place gave them comfort and so did Lou ....I thenstrted to hear from the press that Lou and George had been not getting along over her ownership of the Bed and Breakfast the Press has it all wrong she never ever owned it nor has she made any money from it two local couples own it.....from the beginning and still own it ....a small fee could of cleared up the matter at the county court house a could of done a court house check on it and who owns it ...very simple ..but I spoke with Lou in Oct I felt very bad for her and she told me the 'Press has it all wrong' Bob and I agree they need to tell Lou hw bad they are in reporting in error that she own this home she never did.....Lou is a very Loving person much like her brother why would he mind that we the fans had a small humble place to hang our hats and listen to Beatles music and watch the movies....Lou gave us our history here in Il she is a apart of it its her family and she is proud of her brother and still is ..I onlu wanted to share this with you the fans to help get the truth out please tell others ....I am ver sad for Lou to have to go thru this ...she really is being made by the press as being a money person over her brother I bever saw that in her she is my friend and will remain so .....Gad Bless The Beatles and Lou Harrison .The Beatles gave us love we should all be thankful for them which I am sure you all are ....Lou is a part of that history she deserves a better place in then what the press has given her .

God Bless....Peace and Love from The Bartels .
Beatle In Benton IL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2003, 04:48 PM   #14
lennon4
Paperback Writer

Send a message via AIM to lennon4

Quote:
Originally Posted By Magill:
pretty good fan-fic
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Not quite...

-lennon4
lennon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2003, 07:23 PM   #15
SF4-EVER

Welcome to Beatlelinks, Rob! [img]graemlins/wave2.gif[/img] That's an interesting story about the house, though it's a bit hard to read as one long paragraph. Perhaps you'd like to repeat part of the story in George's forum, Crackerbox Palace. They've been expecting you. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
SF4-EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2003, 09:46 PM   #16
Exis_Beat
Day Tripper

Hmmm... veeehry inderezding Herr Maveryck... veeehry iderezding indeeed... Ahr zie Beedles ahlbum cuverz conshpeiring against you, yes?...

Welcome to BeatleLinks Maveryck [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Exis_Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 04, 2003, 07:32 AM   #17
RubberSoul
Rocky Raccoon

I just realized: You should have added an "Oh, Darling" in there somewhere, Maveryck. [img]graemlins/wink3.gif[/img]
RubberSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 04, 2003, 08:56 AM   #18
Jerry
Webmaster Of BeatleLinks

Send a message via AIM to Jerry

And a "come together" would have fit in there too, but that's probably in chapter 2 huh?

[size="1"][ Jan 04, 2003, 09:58 AM: Message Edited By: Jerry ][/size]
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote