BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Red Rose Speedway

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08, 2007, 05:59 PM   #1
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964
Default Post Heather Articles Here Part III

This is a continuation of the previous thread. It had reached 23 pages, so it was time to close that one and start a new one.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
Old Apr 09, 2007, 07:02 AM   #2
Asha
Sun King

I saw an ad over the weekend for Tyra's show... she's going to have Heather on her show. She was quote as saying "Heather Mill's from Dancing with the Stars". So is this now what Heather is known for? I wonder if Tyra will ask about Paul?
Old Apr 09, 2007, 07:07 AM   #3
FPSHOT
Sun King

Who is Tyra....

Old Apr 09, 2007, 07:09 AM   #4
Asha
Sun King

Tyra Banks is a former supermodel...gone talk show host.

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/
Old Apr 09, 2007, 07:13 AM   #5
FPSHOT
Sun King

ok.. well I am sure it will be nice to see Heather there.. she has passed the time of being the next... whatever person... and will be a good add to that show... and should she ask about Paul I think Heather will be her respectful self again

Old Apr 09, 2007, 07:14 AM   #6
Asha
Sun King

I hope so. I just don't know how I feel about Tyra. She can be pushy sometimes & want to talk "trash". I hope Heather will talk about other things she's currently involved with... other than Paul.
Old Apr 09, 2007, 10:21 AM   #7
Loka
Nowhere Man

So thatīs how you keep "a low profile"...good to know. If I should ever want to be left alone by Paparazzi and donīt give them a thing to write about.
Old Apr 09, 2007, 11:45 AM   #8
donnamariemoreno27
Mr. Moonlight

Send a message via AIM to donnamariemoreno27
Ok...I saw the show last Friday night...and she didn't ASK any Paul questions...Heather talked about her charity organizations, how her leg got amputated and then she danced on the show with her dancing partner...they even show Tyra some dance moves, and then Tyra showed Heather some "free style" dance moves...

I really ENJOYED actor's Terrance Howard & Naveen Andrews (from LOST) appearance on the show, you can tell that Terrance has a huge crush on Tyra!

Donna~
Old Apr 09, 2007, 03:31 PM   #9
beatlebangs1964

I thought she gave an excellent interview on the Larry King show earlier this month. To her credit, she said she could not discuss the divorce for legal reasons (which is to be expected); she said that Paul is a wonderful father (no surprise there - he really seems quite the homebody and that is something I truly respect) and at no time did she criticize anybody. All in all, it was a good interview.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

Old Apr 10, 2007, 06:44 AM   #10
Asha
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamariemoreno27 View Post
Ok...I saw the show last Friday night...and she didn't ASK any Paul questions...Heather talked about her charity organizations, how her leg got amputated and then she danced on the show with her dancing partner...they even show Tyra some dance moves, and then Tyra showed Heather some "free style" dance moves...

I really ENJOYED actor's Terrance Howard & Naveen Andrews (from LOST) appearance on the show, you can tell that Terrance has a huge crush on Tyra!

Donna~
Oh thanks Donna! I was hoping Tyra wouldn't ask about Paul & it's good to know that the topic didn't come up. I don't think Heather can really talk about it anyway (not that Paul can talk about it either...) Sounds like it was a nice interview. I wish I hadn't had a meeting. I would've liked to have seen it.
Old Apr 10, 2007, 07:38 AM   #11
Miss Wendy Winters
Wild Honey Pie

I saw her on Tyra last night. I guess they rerun it on the Oxygen channel. It was a typical boring Heather interview. This is my fake leg and this is how I lost it. She danced..very badly(I'm not just saying that to be mean! It was bad). I think the worst part was when she was "crumping"(?) with Tyra. That was just embarrassing..although it did make me laugh out loud.

This has nothing to do with Heather, but Terrence Howard so wanted Tyra. hahaha His eye contact was all intense, almost creepy.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 10:22 AM   #12
Loka
Nowhere Man

...if anyoneīs still interested...Iīm wondering why all this comes up now.

April 14, 2007 -- News of the World (WARNING!!! SEXUALLY EXPLICIT!!)

Heather's foursome with slush fund prince

Former hooker Heather Mills McCartney once enjoyed a sex-for-cash foursome with an Arab prince and TV actress at the centre of the BAE slush fund scandal.

Party fixer Ros Ashley has revealed shocking details of the orgy when the tramp who became a Lady - as rock star Sir Paul's wife - joined Prince Turki bin Nasser, stunning Karajan Mallinder and another hooker in bed for Ģ1,000 ($2,000) each.

She told us: "I couldn't believe my eyes when Heather FLOUNCED into the prince's hotel suite, STRIPPED down to her pants and PARADED up and down flashing her big boobs.

"The prince looked shocked. It was so brazen and unclassy."

Ros - a long-time mistress of arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi - unveiled the Mucca link after it was claimed that former Lovejoy star Karajan and her pal Anouska Bolton-Lee had mortgages and other bills paid from a secret Ģ60 million ($120 million) fund allegedly set up by BAE Systems, Britain's biggest defence contractor, to clinch a massive deal with Saudi Arabia.

Her bombshell revelations tell how Macca's estranged wife Heather:

REVELLED in group sex as she plied her trade at luxury hotels with wealthy businessmen,

SHARED billionaire Khashoggi as a client with Karajan, taking it in turns to bed him, and

EARNED a reputation as crude and tarty, even shocking a fellow hooker in a lust-packed lesbian romp.

Ros, 49, recalled the four-in-a-bed session at London's Dorchester Hotel and told us: "It was the early Nineties and the prince had asked me to arrange for the girls to come.

"On occasions like that I'd invite my friends but I would also call up the madams and get extra girls laid on.

"Heather, Karajan and the third girl, Petrina Montrose, got Ģ1,000 ($2,000) each in cash to sleep with Turki. But he'd also pay for his Arab workers to go with girls as well.

"And for making sure I gave him a good evening, he'd give me a present, about Ģ3,000 ($6,000) in cash.

"This was the first time Karajan had met the prince. She and Petrina were in his bedroom talking to him-but Heather was desperate to vie for his attention.

"We were outside and she asked me, 'Where's the prince?' I told her she couldn't go in and said, 'It's private.'

"But she marched in anyway and started flaunting herself.

"Karajan remarked how good she looked and Heather said, 'Yes, I've been working out in the gym. Look, I'll show you.'

"That's when she stripped off and waltzed up and down.

"She had an amazing figure but her behaviour was so brassy. I walked out and left them to it." Petrina, 38, took up the story and told us: "The prince was lying naked on the bed with the blonde girl (Karajan) between his legs.

"Heather was naked on the bed, kneeling next to the prince's midriff. I took off my clothes and joined them. I knelt facing Heather and we performed a sex act for him.

"Then all four of us played together on the bed before the blonde had full sex with him."

Ros added: "Heather and Karajan both had sex with my Arab friends and were handsomely rewarded with cash and jewellery.

Brash

"The men don't like to think they're paying for sex. They want to think the girls like them for who they are.

"Karajan was Turki's favourite. He saw her quite a lot after that. She went to Los Angeles with him and he regarded her as a friend."

But the Dorchester orgy was not the only time Heather and Karajan shared clients.

They BOTH had sex with billionaire Adnan Khashoggi on the same night, shortly after Heather was first introduced to him in the late Eighties. Ros said: "The two girls met at an Italian restaurant in London when they were invited to dinner with Adnan, me and some other guests.

"I was married at the time and no longer his lover, but we have remained lifelong friends.

"Karajan didn't like Heather. She found her very loud and brash and thought of her as just a common working girl.

"But Adnan took them both back to the Hilton and slept with each of them individually.

"Heather went off at the end of the evening, but Karajan stayed with me at the hotel for another four days and continued to have sex with Adnan.

"He and Prince Turki (below right) both preferred Karajan because she had so much more class than Heather."

Ros - now writing a tell-all book about her exploits - then recalled the first time she met Heather, now 39. "Adnan was staying at The Grosvenor House Hotel and I'd travelled down to London to meet him. He told me he'd arranged for a selection of girls to sleep with him that night. He jokingly said they were in the 'holding suite' and asked me to check them out. One of them was Heather-she'd been sent by her madam.

"She was the second girl to go into Adnan's bedroom- wearing a mini-skirt and jacket with nothing underneath. She stayed in there for about 40 minutes.

"When she came out she had in her hand an envelope stuffed full of cash. In 1988 Adnan invited me to celebrate his birthday at his home in Marbella. Heather went over as well and was paid Ģ2,000 ($4,000) for sex with him and another girl called Joanne.

"Joanne told me that when they were all in the bedroom together Heather suggested lesbian sex. Joanne was quite shocked and certainly felt that Heather was carrying out the gay side of things with real conviction and sexually enjoying it to the full." Another of Ros's friends, Denise Hewitt, has told the News of the World how she had a bisexual threesome with Heather and yet another member of the Saudi royal family.

She revealed that Heather received Ģ5,000 ($10,000) in cash, wrapped up in two polythene packets, for five hours with the prince.

And Denise detailed how Heather's client list included members of the Maktoum horse racing dynasty."
Old Apr 15, 2007, 06:11 PM   #13
beatlebangs1964

Things like this make you question the source. This sounds like the work of some tabloid to me.

Old Apr 16, 2007, 01:01 AM   #14
Loka
Nowhere Man

Itīs mainly this Kashoggi guy when things like this find their way into the News of the World. As in this case. Whether heīs aliar or not isnīt up to me, when the divorce is over Heather promised to sue the NotW and this guy and his sister along - if she doesnīt there might be things from her past which better stay unrevealed. Actually thatīs what I think.

The only source Iīm questioning is Fiona Mills.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 02:10 AM   #15
sadie
Sun King

Is it just me or is anybody else so bored with the whole Heather thing?
Old Apr 16, 2007, 04:38 AM   #16
Lynner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Is it just me or is anybody else so bored with the whole Heather thing?
It's not just you.
Old Apr 16, 2007, 07:15 AM   #17
VersusBatman
Sun King

I never knew much about her until I came here.

It looks like they just put a whole lotta movies in a blender and turned it on really fast. - Myster Science Theater 3000

"They're dead grotty!" - George Harrison

Comic Book Guy: But, Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds... Oh, I've wasted my life. - The Simpsons
Old Apr 17, 2007, 05:10 AM   #19
Rellevart

Send a message via MSN to Rellevart

Is it just me who thought that the first judge on DWTS last night was basically saying "You kinda sucked, but we're supposed to make a big deal about how inspirational you are, so wow, you're SO AMAZING!!!" Whatever.
Old Apr 17, 2007, 05:13 AM   #20
Asha
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellevart View Post
Is it just me who thought that the first judge on DWTS last night was basically saying "You kinda sucked, but we're supposed to make a big deal about how inspirational you are, so wow, you're SO AMAZING!!!" Whatever.
I didn't even watch last night. I think they're being nice to her. I mean, it is great that she's doing this for herself & for other amputees... but...

Maybe I'm bored with the whole Heather thing...
Closed Thread