BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Mind Games

Old Mar 17, 2004, 08:35 AM   #1
Magill
Sun King

Default This or That - Beatle Fantasies Pt. IV

Quote:
Originally Posted By Beatle_soul:
i choose 2! with george!

Ringo!

#1Having a hot shower with him and kissing his childhood surgery scars and going right down to his (you know what)and than have a hot hot bath with bubbles!

or

#2Running in a rainforest naked with Ringo, putting war paint on each other and swinging with him on vines and than rolling around in the tall grass!
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">
Magill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 02:20 PM   #2
Magill
Sun King

Default Re: This or That - Beatle Fantasies Pt. IV

Quote:
Originally Posted By beatlebangs1964:
Soul,

Neither one of those fantasies floated my boat, but of the two I guess I'd pick #2, the paint one.

Would you rather have George naked playing you like that famous lead

or

Playing you like the uke? (That's one Beatle who can tune your G-string, ladies!) [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">
Magill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2004, 12:42 AM   #3
Beatle_soul
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted By Magill:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By beatlebangs1964:
Soul,

Neither one of those fantasies floated my boat, but of the two I guess I'd pick #2, the paint one.

Would you rather have George naked playing you like that famous lead

Playing you like the uke? (That's one Beatle who can tune your G-string, ladies!) [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">oh g-string!!!!!! ahahahaha!!!!!!! laugh6:
playin the uke [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
*sigh* there isent enof Ringo gals here...:

[size="1"][ Mar 18, 2004, 01:50 AM: Message Edited By: Beatle_soul ][/size]
Beatle_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2004, 12:48 AM   #4
Beatle_soul
Dr. Robert

maby thisel flot your boat... here is a Georgeie one!!!

George playing you the sitar naked while eating east indian food. while John paul George AND ringo come in playing the flute NUDE!

or

2:00 in the morning george sinking his sexy teeth into your neck in the back of a cadalac but that sinking is a kiss not a bite and then you unbutton his shirt and lick each nipple........
Beatle_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2004, 02:42 AM   #5
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

COOL! The 2nd one for sure!

Ok, not so Hot this time!

1) Having a resting day in the jacuzzi the two of you (any Beatle will do), and him giving you a sensuous massage inside

or

2) Enjoying a maassage shower, the 2 of you inside, and you enjoying the intimate passion of no return?
george_on_cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2004, 05:46 AM   #6
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Hey Beatle_Soul. You didn't gave a answer for BB's question and you made a double post! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Old Mar 19, 2004, 05:47 AM   #7
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

That's BB's:
Order George to do a sexy strip down to just his smile and you then enjoy a kissfest, a bath together and loving intimacy and he rests his beautiful wavy haired head on your chest

AND

That's Beatle_soul's:
an italian dinner with George while you slurp up the same vegetarian spaghetti noodle and than kiss! (think lady and the tramp) and than go to a hotel
and sit in a vibrating bed naked and than licking the sweat off of his shoulders right down to his........

Ok!

[size="1"][ Mar 19, 2004, 06:50 AM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]
Old Mar 19, 2004, 05:55 AM   #8
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Here's mines:
(My imagination will not be good today, I think...)

With your fav Beatle:
1) Going to Spain and enjoying a Tomato Fight barenaked (well, just the 2 of you, in a private place)

or

2) Going to a grape harvest, and then going to crush grapes in the cellar, but naked...

(I told you is not going to be cool ones...)

[size="1"][ Mar 19, 2004, 06:55 AM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]
Old Mar 21, 2004, 07:10 AM   #9
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Quote:
Take George naked in your arms and massage him all over

or

Sexually play wrestle with George and enjoy a fun, racy romp you both will always remember
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Hmmm... I don't go with wrestle! [img]graemlins/afraid1.gif[/img]

Guess it's going to be the 1st one.

SPRING IS HERE, MATES! How about:
1) Going to a nude camp, enjoying a Spring Picnic, inside a tent, for a relaxing day.

or

2) Going to the Naked beach (Not to swim! Still cold for it!) and sunbathing there and relaxing on the sand and enjoying a picnic there?

[size="1"][ Mar 21, 2004, 08:11 AM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]
Old Mar 21, 2004, 03:41 PM   #10
Starkey Harrison Girl
Nowhere Man

I don't know how many of you here are religious, but this forum is too much. Thinking these thoughts are VERY wrong and are against God's command. You may think I have gone daft, but I don't care. I'm not saying tho that I haven't thought these things too. But take my words into consideration and think how stupid and wrong this all is. Sure the Beatles are cute, sweet....whatever else you call them, but this has gone WAY out of hand. As for me, my love for the Beatles has toned down so much that it's barely there. You should love God more than anything. Today's my birthday. I'm 16. Maybe this is the day God wants me to forget these guys and go onto something more meaningful and God pleasing.....
Starkey Harrison Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2004, 02:32 AM   #11
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

*sighs*

Oh my!
Old Mar 22, 2004, 02:35 AM   #12
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Quote:
Have George naked, lying down on the floor and you massage him all over and enjoy a kissfest

or

Take George naked in your arms, George falls asleep in your arms and when you wake up, he sings "Here Comes the Sun" just for you
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Oh BB, both are good! Don't know which to choose... [img]graemlins/thinker.gif[/img]

I think... the 2nd one. It's better!

Well... This time for John Lovers:

1) Doing the Bagism

or

2) Doing the Photo Cover "2 Virgins"?

[size="1"][ Mar 22, 2004, 03:35 AM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]
Old Mar 23, 2004, 02:57 PM   #13
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Quote:
Ride George like a mechanical bull

or

Have George, wearing only a montero (matador hat) with a rose between his teeth serenading you
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Geez! The 1st one I can't do that! Poor George! He's so skinny!

I go with the 2nd one, it's more sexy!

Well, these days i wasn't in a good mood, but then I'll try to get some deinty (sp) ideas for you to choose:

1) Going to Amsterdam and going to visit the Red Light District to get some skills there, then the 2 of you going to the Hotel to practise the same technic in the room

or

2) Going to Hamburg, visiting the same District from there, and with your Beatle, after their show, to use the same skill to relax your lad?

(Please, feel free to complain the thread, if I went too far...)

[size="1"][ Mar 23, 2004, 03:58 PM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]
Old Mar 24, 2004, 10:54 PM   #14
One_Sweet_Dream
Taxman

Quote:
Originally Posted By Starkey Harrison Girl:
I don't know how many of you here are religious, but this forum is too much. Thinking these thoughts are VERY wrong and are against God's command. You may think I have gone daft, but I don't care. I'm not saying tho that I haven't thought these things too. But take my words into consideration and think how stupid and wrong this all is. Sure the Beatles are cute, sweet....whatever else you call them, but this has gone WAY out of hand. As for me, my love for the Beatles has toned down so much that it's barely there. You should love God more than anything. Today's my birthday. I'm 16. Maybe this is the day God wants me to forget these guys and go onto something more meaningful and God pleasing.....
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Actually, I'm not religious at all, so I don't believe that God is commanding me to do anything (I don't believe in God, period, but that's another story that we don't need to get into). And this forum is on the racy side, but hence the word "Fantasies" blatantly spelled out in the title.
But what concerns me most is that you said "my love for the Beatles has toned down so much that it's barely there." How can anyone fall out of love with the Beatles? I'm 16 too, and the Beatles pretty much make my life bearable. If this were the sixties, I would be one of those Apple Scruffs, without a doubt. The point is, you can have a close relationship with God through your religion, but that doesn't mean you have to disavow anything that isn't in the Bible. It's perfectly all right to love the Beatles and be a good Christian at the same time.
Don't abandon the Beatles!
One_Sweet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2004, 07:10 AM   #15
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Upps... I knew i did bad this time... [img]graemlins/blush1.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ Mar 25, 2004, 08:11 AM: Message Edited By: george_on_cloud9 ][/size]
Old Mar 26, 2004, 07:37 AM   #16
paulies_honey
Fool On The Hill

About the religious deal: Okay, honey, I am only 14 and I am thinking about this crap about The Beatles. I myself am an Aithiest (did I spell that right?) and do not belive in God, I belive in scientific fact (Darwin's theory, stuff like that.) and anyone who can judge me is myself. Also, I think that it is VERY unfair that you, a bible thumper, is telling us what is right and wrong. 2) Don't disown the poor Beatles! Even though your "God" is telling you to go on, it's probably just you that are embarrased cuz no one else at your school like's The Beatles. Girl, get a spine and a life!
paulies_honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2004, 07:44 AM   #17
paulies_honey
Fool On The Hill

I'm sorry y'all! I'm a bad diva, I need to go to diva school! Here's my little post thingy, I haven't put one up for ages!

You and the Beatle of your choice are alone, in a little flat in Liverpool. Your Beatle gives you "the look". Do you:

1) Go over to him, get onto him like a horse, kiss him all over then lead him upstairs for some lovin'

or

2) Just through him on the couch and get to the lovin' right there?

I myself choose Paul and the 1st one. Of course, I can have ANY Beatle (except for John, being my brother.) anytime I want!
paulies_honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2004, 12:25 PM   #18
starchild01
Day Tripper

Ok, back to the fun stuff... I'll take option 1 - it's more fun when you make him wait!

Hmm, I haven't done this in a while, so:

You and the Beatle of your choice decide to play a game where one of you makes hot, slow and heavy love to the other. The rule is, the one being made love to can't reciprocate until the other says so!

1) Your fave Beatle slowly driving you out of your mind

or

2) You bringing your Beatle love to the very edge of reason

[size="1"][ Mar 26, 2004, 01:28 PM: Message Edited By: starchild01 ][/size]
starchild01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2004, 07:12 AM   #19
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted By starchild01:
You and the Beatle of your choice decide to play a game where one of you makes hot, slow and heavy love to the other. The rule is, the one being made love to can't reciprocate until the other says so!

1) Your fave Beatle slowly driving you out of your mind

or

2) You bringing your Beatle love to the very edge of reason
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Hmmm... I'll let my Favorite go on the lead. The 1st one.

Yourself, choosing a proper lingerie:

A Red 2-piece lingerie

or

A Purple Baby Doll?
Old Apr 01, 2004, 02:24 PM   #20
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Quote:
You mean George playing you like that famous lead, eh, Cloud9? [img]graemlins/devious.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/joker.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wink3.gif[/img] Couldn't resist.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Yeah, right... "April Joke" [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Since then, I can call this "April Love"!