BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Red Rose Speedway

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02, 2008, 11:21 PM   #421
Legs
Sun King

Barbie is a doll to play with that's all.
Shouldn't this be on the " Post articles about Heather here" thread. If it's fine to post seperate articles as well I don't see the need to have that Heather thread sticky anymore.
Old Jan 02, 2008, 11:52 PM   #422
Serena

well, they have been making the newer barbies more seductive(nor do they ever age), but they haven't reached rock bottom yet. i suppose they still give an appropriate image for young girls. however i wouldn't recommend those brat dolls, those are just scary. we can only hope that one of those cd's bea received wasn't britney spears or christina agulara.

i don't think every little thing that pisses heather off needs to be reported. her annoyance no longer needs to be spotlighted.

Last edited by Serena : Jan 03, 2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old Jan 03, 2008, 12:17 AM   #423
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
i don't think every little thing that pisses heather off needs to be reported. her annoyance no longer needs to be spotlighted.
I agree

that is...if she ever even said it...this way...or maybe not al all..

Last edited by FPSHOT : Jan 03, 2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old Jan 03, 2008, 12:40 AM   #424
Legs
Sun King

Did she say it,didn't she say it, did she do it, didn't she, when did she go to the toilet, did she go to the toilet?

Last edited by Legs : Jan 03, 2008 at 12:41 AM.
Old Jan 03, 2008, 01:24 AM   #425
Serena

seriously, these reporters must be gifted. the way they keep everyone updated on every single matter that goes on between paul and heather to the fullest detail. they probably pick through her garbage just to get another story out.

Old Jan 03, 2008, 02:02 AM   #426
hibgal
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legs View Post
Shouldn't this be on the " Post articles about Heather here" thread. If it's fine to post seperate articles as well I don't see the need to have that Heather thread sticky anymore.
I think it should be moved to the Heather thread too, unfortunately I'm not sure if either of our moderators for Speedway is on the job right now. I know Lynner is sick and I haven't seen Bangs on the board since Sunday. Personally I like putting all Heather related stuff into one thread rather than as several topic. Then, when the divorce is over, we can unstick it all in one swoop.
Old Jan 03, 2008, 02:16 AM   #427
Nicola Beatle
Wild Honey Pie

"top-of-the-range sound system, a karaoke machine, a miniature car, Barbie dolls, dress outfits, a large selection of classical and pop CDs, an electric guitar and a keyboard player"

I didn't receive half of the number of gifts which Beatrice received!!!!!

I'm bored, because I realize that Paul doesn't have the peace which a 65-years-old man needs to live well.
Old Jan 03, 2008, 03:05 AM   #428
FPSHOT
Sun King

Chitty Chatty news

"Paul McCartney's feud with his estranged wife Heather Mills once again stretched into the holidays.

A source close to the couple told London's The Mirror that sparks flew the day after Christmas (December 26th) when McCartney, who had custody of the couple's 4-year-old daughter Beatrice over the holiday, returned her to Mills an hour past the designated 5 p.m. drop off time.

The source explained, "They arranged for him to have Bea (back) between 2 and 5 p.m. but he didn't arrive until 6 p.m. -- and didn't even ring to let her know he was running late. Heather wasn't happy. She had people round to see Bea and it didn't leave much time until she had to be in bed. She made it patently clear she wasn't happy. She thought it was incredibly inconsiderate and rude."

Now... I am sure Heather will be seen as the only woman on earth in the middle of a bad divorce situation...who will be unhappy and say a few words about this to her almost ex hubby about him being late and not even taking a cell phone call to let her know he would be late. No doubt it will be seen as something only bad bad Heather does and she has no right to even say anything about it.

If this story is true...I believe Heather has every right to be unhappy about this. Which maybe will be a link to the Barbie story elswhere here.

I wonder what kind of people Paul has around him who are named as "a source close to the couple" . First of all...they are no 'couple'.. and secondly... some source to go and tell the hungry press about it.

Last edited by FPSHOT : Jan 03, 2008 at 03:08 AM.
Old Jan 03, 2008, 03:51 AM   #429
Lucy

Send a message via AIM to Lucy Send a message via MSN to Lucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legs View Post
Shouldn't this be on the " Post articles about Heather here" thread.
Yup you are right - my bad! I forgot about the sticky!!!!!
Mind you, it certainly has opened a can of worms!!
Old Jan 03, 2008, 07:21 AM   #430
Hari's Chick

Paul: "But, Heather, it took that long for Bea to unwrap 15,000 of presents!"
Old Jan 03, 2008, 07:23 AM   #431
FPSHOT
Sun King

Heather: "in which time you could have called me? or sent a programmed text message saying ...I am a little late...regards...the-guy-who-wrote-yesterday"
Old Jan 04, 2008, 10:50 PM   #432
hibgal
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari's Chick View Post
Paul: "But, Heather, it took that long for Bea to unwrap 15,000 of presents!"
Best excuse on "why I'm returning the kids late" I've heard in ages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSHOT
Heather: "in which time you could have called me? or sent a programmed text message saying ...I am a little late...regards...the-guy-who-wrote-yesterday"
Paul: "But honey, we had to try out her gifts too! We sang to the karaoke machine, tested the keyboard, played a few chords on the guitar, undress... ehum... dressed the Barbie doll. Honest, we hurried as much as we could. Why, we didn't even open the CDs!"
Old Jan 05, 2008, 08:56 AM   #433
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Hari's Chick, Hib, you and FPSHOT are just TOO funny!

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
Old Jan 05, 2008, 09:40 AM   #434
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibgal View Post
Paul: "But honey, we had to try out her gifts too! We sang to the karaoke machine, tested the keyboard, played a few chords on the guitar, undress... ehum... dressed the Barbie doll. Honest, we hurried as much as we could. Why, we didn't even open the CDs!"
Heather: "Paul .. you know what the doctor said about you and karaoke machines... "
Old Jan 05, 2008, 01:58 PM   #435
Lynner

Thanks to all who have been keeping an eye on this thread in my absence. I have been peeking in from time to time and am back now, but missed this whole gift thing being a separate thread.
To the subject at hand, I think many girls (myself and my daughter included) have had Barbies and we have regarded them as toys, not role models!
Old Jan 05, 2008, 05:56 PM   #436
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

I didn't like Barbie and gave the only Barbie I had a Beatle haircut.

In recent years I have bought Barbies at yard sales for the Mission Drive at my church. I clean them up; give them Mohawks and dye them weird, wonderful colors. Barbie's clothing is then given small holes and a safety pin is put through one of her ears. Punker Mohawk Barbie is always a hit and quite the 80s icon!

After 22 pages, it is time to close this one and start anew.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw

Last edited by beatlebangs1964 : Jan 05, 2008 at 06:22 PM.
Closed Thread