I've got several items:
- A black hoodie with four square photographs, one of each of the Beatles (which is so worn out that my elbows are about to show through the cloth).
- A 'Stamp out the Beatles' sweatshirt, just like George's (I wasn't sure about the real colour, though, until I saw Dhani wearing it at the rehearsals for the Concert for George).
- A blue sweatshirt with the 'A Hard Day's Night' cover faces superimposed on a Union Jack.
- A white T-shirt that I had made, with the Red Album cover on the front and the Blue Album cover on the back. Almost unusable now.
- Another 'home-made' grey T-shirt with the Beatles' faces inside apples and the text "Look who's joined the apple club now! End a meal..." (if you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look here
. Only that I rearranged the text and the apples). Full of holes, too.
- A black T-shirt from Paul's 'Back in the World' tour (the one that had him holding his Höfner bass on the front and the list of concerts on the back).
- A white John Lennon T-shirt with a photograph of him (that famous one of him wearing a 'New York' T-shirt) and the text 'Working class hero'.
- A black T-shirt with the Beatles' faces from the 'Sgt. Pepper's' era.
- A black T-shirt with the cover of the 'Let It Be' album.
- A tie-dyed blue Yellow Submarine T-Shirt with the submarine in the middle and the cartoon Beatles stucking their heads from behind a blue stripe.
- A brown polo shirt with faces and silhouettes taken from 'Help!, some of them in a sort of blue felt.
- A green T-shirt with four 'A Hard Day's Night' half heads peeping above a line with the Beatles' names below.
- A T-shirt in a colour somewhere between red and sienna with a drawing of one of the Mad Day Out photos.
- A grey T-shirt with a 'Sgt. Pepper's' drawing within a circle to one side.
- A black T-shirt with four Playmobil figures crossing Abbey Road.
- A red T-shirt with the names of the four Beatles and the face of each of them sketched near the names (George's face is within his name's O). Oversized, unfortunately.
- A black tie with the faces of the Beatles around 1964.
- A tie with all the album covers.
- A Cirque du Soleil 'Love' peaked cap.
- A 'Help!' wristwatch.
- A small zip pull with a green apple and the Beatles logo within. I use it on whatever outerwear I'm wearing at a given time (if it's got a zip).
- Two belt buckles, one with the bass drum logo and another one with the Yellow Submarine Beatles looking through portholes. I'm very unhappy about them, though. In both of them, the ring on the back of the buckle is so close to its edge that it shows too much when it is placed on the belt. I've never worn them, for that reason (they were both presents, or I would never have bought them).
And I've been thinking for some time to order what they call the 'Crosswalk' jacket at beatlesuits.com (the one George's wearing in the photo with the Blue Meanie). But ordering expensive made-to-measure clothing online seems too risky to me. My physique is not the best one in the world, and these slim garments might make me look a real sight.