BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old May 02, 2012, 06:38 AM   #61
John's lover girl
Dr. Robert

Send a message via Yahoo to John's lover girl Send a message via Skype™ to John's lover girl

i have multiple beatles shirts
and beatle boots
‎alchemy the science of understanding deconstructing and reconstructing matter however it is not an all powerful art it is impossible to create something out of nothing is one wishes to obtain something something of equal value must be given. this is the law of equivalent exchange. the bases of all alchemy in accordance with this law there is a taboo among alchemists human transmutation is strictly forbidden for what could be the value of a human soul- full metal alchemist
John's lover girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2012, 10:27 AM   #62
J.Winston.L
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy66 View Post
Woow, they look cool... and as they were new

Thank's for the picture

Snoopy
I've had them a year now and only wear them on "special" occasions.
They are Giorgi Brutini, back in the '60's I had the shorter version with the elastic strech material where the zipper is on these.
It looks like Lennon is wearing the same style in the pic below that I have now.
Old May 04, 2012, 03:35 AM   #63
Snoopy66
Paperback Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Winston.L View Post
I've had them a year now and only wear them on "special" occasions.
They are Giorgi Brutini, back in the '60's I had the shorter version with the elastic strech material where the zipper is on these.
It looks like Lennon is wearing the same style in the pic below that I have now.
Yeah, they look very similar to yours on the picture. Hmm, I wonder if I'd find such in Switzerland...

However, I have a light-brown Beatles-cap from "Help" and two T-shirts; "You are here" and "Come together", which I only wear when I'm on holidays

Snoopy
Snoopy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 04, 2012, 03:51 AM   #64
J.Winston.L
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy66 View Post
Yeah, they look very similar to yours on the picture. Hmm, I wonder if I'd find such in Switzerland...
Try this link, it's where I got mine.
http://www.zappos.com/giorgio-brutini-80575-black
Old May 10, 2012, 09:27 AM   #65
DizzymissLizzy909
Sun King

Very nice boots! I think my only Beatles clothing is a number of large Tshirts, which I mostly wear to bed. When I was in Liverpool a few years ago I found some ladies shirts, which my cat has since destroyed...
However I have recently discovered the wonders of shopping online and there are lots of Beatles clothes on ebay!
Old Jun 06, 2012, 01:22 PM   #66
Hardcore-Beatles-Fan
Fool On The Hill

1. First beatles t-shirt I got in summer 2009 from value village right before I started my senior year in hs. it was hip length, black and had the beatles logo in grey metallic. it was also an acutal beatles product that somebody bought from their store (I pretty much squealed when I found that out :D). I wore it during my senior year and another year and a bit when I had to get rid of it due to the fact it was baggy and had the bacon collar.

2. Second t-shirt was from a flea market and was an x-large let it be album in black. It is one of my many sleeping shirts.

3. Third t-shirt I bought last summer from a fair close to where I live. It is again black with a picture of the beatles on the front in a grey-ish design and has their logo in white. Though it isn't really a picture I recongize and I hope to post it soon. This is the one I wear outside and it fits alright, but I wish it was a little bit more tighter fitting.
Hardcore-Beatles-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 07, 2012, 05:22 AM   #67
HeyBeatle
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HeyBeatle Send a message via MSN to HeyBeatle

Hmm, I have at least 10 or 11 shirts currently, including a 2002 Driving USA tour shirt and a Ringo Starr shirt with a fun psychedelic pattern from his last tour.

Other than that:
An all black purse with The Beatles on it in sparkly stones
A purse with a picture of the Beatles
A messenger bag with Revolution and various Beatle-y pins
socks
two hoodies
three tank tops
a wallet
Lots and lots of pins that I'll put on my bags and jackets

I have a hard time letting go of my Beatles related gear even though some things can only be worn for sleeping or getting messy.

If toast always lands butter side down and cats always land on their feet. Then what happens when you strap toast to a cat and drop it.
HeyBeatle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 06, 2012, 01:34 AM   #68
haquegiftshop
Fool On The Hill

Angry accessories for the home

Ben Sherman , one of Britain’s leading clothing brand Icons is launching a range of clothing inspired by none other than the fab four , The Beatles.

Ben Sherman outlets are making The Beatles Collection of four t-shirts, four button down shirts and a Harrington jacket, a style made popular by in the 1960s and 70s by mods, available globally starting February and will also be selling the line through major retailers stocking the brand.

Read more: http://www.live4ever.uk.com/2009/08/...#ixzz2BRBXzWrZ
haquegiftshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2013, 06:15 PM   #69
Get Back
Wild Honey Pie

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but this sounds like a great place to get those genuine Beatle jackets. Am seriously looking at the Sullivan, Shea and Rubber Soul jackets http://www.beatlesuits.com/
Old Dec 21, 2013, 01:40 PM   #70
Winston O' Boogie
Day Tripper

I'd rather dress like a Blue Meanie ... I wonder if that costume is available
Winston O' Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2013, 08:04 PM   #71
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

A Blue Meanie in Beatle George's arms. That Meanie looks so happy in the arms of his favorite Beatle!

George was so damn fine in that picture, too!

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2013, 08:43 PM   #72
Winston O' Boogie
Day Tripper

These sweaters would be nice! ..... something out of the ordinary
Winston O' Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2014, 06:05 AM   #73
El Gos Coix
Wild Honey Pie

I've got several items:

- A black hoodie with four square photographs, one of each of the Beatles (which is so worn out that my elbows are about to show through the cloth).

- A 'Stamp out the Beatles' sweatshirt, just like George's (I wasn't sure about the real colour, though, until I saw Dhani wearing it at the rehearsals for the Concert for George).

- A blue sweatshirt with the 'A Hard Day's Night' cover faces superimposed on a Union Jack.

- A white T-shirt that I had made, with the Red Album cover on the front and the Blue Album cover on the back. Almost unusable now.

- Another 'home-made' grey T-shirt with the Beatles' faces inside apples and the text "Look who's joined the apple club now! End a meal..." (if you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look here. Only that I rearranged the text and the apples). Full of holes, too.

- A black T-shirt from Paul's 'Back in the World' tour (the one that had him holding his Höfner bass on the front and the list of concerts on the back).

- A white John Lennon T-shirt with a photograph of him (that famous one of him wearing a 'New York' T-shirt) and the text 'Working class hero'.

- A black T-shirt with the Beatles' faces from the 'Sgt. Pepper's' era.

- A black T-shirt with the cover of the 'Let It Be' album.

- A tie-dyed blue Yellow Submarine T-Shirt with the submarine in the middle and the cartoon Beatles stucking their heads from behind a blue stripe.

- A brown polo shirt with faces and silhouettes taken from 'Help!, some of them in a sort of blue felt.

- A green T-shirt with four 'A Hard Day's Night' half heads peeping above a line with the Beatles' names below.

- A T-shirt in a colour somewhere between red and sienna with a drawing of one of the Mad Day Out photos.

- A grey T-shirt with a 'Sgt. Pepper's' drawing within a circle to one side.

- A black T-shirt with four Playmobil figures crossing Abbey Road.

- A red T-shirt with the names of the four Beatles and the face of each of them sketched near the names (George's face is within his name's O). Oversized, unfortunately.

- A black tie with the faces of the Beatles around 1964.

- A tie with all the album covers.

- A Cirque du Soleil 'Love' peaked cap.

- A 'Help!' wristwatch.

- A small zip pull with a green apple and the Beatles logo within. I use it on whatever outerwear I'm wearing at a given time (if it's got a zip).

- Two belt buckles, one with the bass drum logo and another one with the Yellow Submarine Beatles looking through portholes. I'm very unhappy about them, though. In both of them, the ring on the back of the buckle is so close to its edge that it shows too much when it is placed on the belt. I've never worn them, for that reason (they were both presents, or I would never have bought them).

And I've been thinking for some time to order what they call the 'Crosswalk' jacket at beatlesuits.com (the one George's wearing in the photo with the Blue Meanie). But ordering expensive made-to-measure clothing online seems too risky to me. My physique is not the best one in the world, and these slim garments might make me look a real sight.

Last edited by El Gos Coix : Jan 11, 2014 at 06:07 AM.
El Gos Coix is offline   Reply With Quote