BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Menlove Avenue

Old May 29, 2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default Help Oppose John Lennon's Killer from getting Parole - 2012

Help Oppose John Lennon's Killer from getting Parole - 2012
May 30, 2012

Unfortunately its that time again among John Lennon and Beatles fans.John's murderous, cowardly,crazy, scumbag killer xxxxxxx that assassinated him is up for his Parole hearing again this August 2012.xxxxxx is up for parole every two years now.Every two years there is always online petitions including even Facebook pages to help gather support and get the word out.So people all over the USA and the world can sign petitions and fill out online forms and writes letters opposing this coward who shot John to death.There is really no easy or best way for me to write this out.But just to post the facts needed to oppose it.I have several times not posted articles about this killer. I certainly don't want to mention him ever either.But this is far to important to not post it.I want to stand by John's wife Yoko and sons and family members and the surviving former members of the band and all those that are angry and heartbroken over his assassination.His wife Yoko, no matter what everyone's personal feeling toward her are, had to witness her husband shot to death and.When every two years Yoko's lawyers sends out her personal letter opposing his release from prison ever.I want that there will always be a invisible group of us,standing near her and his Sons and all his fans, opposing this together in spirit etc.Since the killer has publicly stated in interviews,since he now a born again Christian.That Jesus has forgiven him.So in his morally sick mind.I suppose he thinks thats why the parole board should just free him.I have no intention myself of forgiving him for murdering John.I suppose now that murderous killer, is at peace himself.Because he thinks he has been forgiven by God.I think he is just waiting untill Yoko pass's away from old age.She about is 80 years old right.Then the New York State board can parole him.This thing make me sick inside and angry.I do not support any violence or breaking of any laws against XXXXXX.But I have every right legally as we all have as adults living in the United States and the around the world, to oppose his release from prison.He is living off all out Federal tax payer money while in prison.We all have every right to oppose his release.Whether they intend to ever release him in the future from prison or not.Those that do not want to do anything to oppose his release.I respect your right to not do anything to oppose or not agree with us..Please respect right our to legally oppose XXXXX from ever getting out of prison.He wanted to be famous and be known for the one that assassinated John Lennon.That is the price he is going to pay every two years.I think that killer would just love for the fans and John's loved ones.When his parole comes up.For us to just ignore it and not oppose it.xxxxxxx is not getting out of it every two years that easy.I want to add one last thing.I do not represent anyone in John Lennon's family or Yoko Ono,or any of his business interests etc.I also have no interest and no intention of ever answering any questions about this issue to any media or news organization etc.The parole board information,requests statements be turned in,no later than about one month before the parole date.So the people on the parole board can look at all the paperwork and letters in opposition or support for parole for inmates.Thank you everyone that submits this internet form and mails in letters etc to the New York parole board.Your suppose to get a e mail back.Just saying that they received your letters etc and form submitted and that they are forwarding it to the New York State parole board people etc.I will be back in two years to post this again. I am sending John's family and all his loved one and fans etc.My love and prayers.

Please share this information with others to help oppose his release from prison, on other message boards, the internet,Facebook and among friends etc etc.

John Lennon's Killer up for parole again in August 2012

BuffaloNews.com
May 16, 2012
State moves XXXXX, Lennon's killer, to Wende

The killer of former Beatle John Lennon was transferred Tuesday from the Attica Correctional Facility to the Wende Correctional Facility in Alden, another of the state's maximum-security correctional facilities.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/comm...icle858049.ece

The Washington
May 16, 2012
John Lennon’s killer transferred to another western NY prison; XXXXXX spent 31 yrs. in Attica

UFFALO, N.Y. — John Lennon’s killer has been transferred to another maximum-security state prison in western New York after spending more than 30 years in Attica Correctional Facility.The Buffalo News reports (http://bit.ly/MhSqLT ) that 57-year-old xxxxxxxxxx was transferred Tuesday from Attica to the nearby Wende (WEHN’-dee) Correctional Facility in Alden, 20 miles east of Buffalo.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...PTU_story.html

I did notice that they have not added him to the parole board 2012 calender for some reason yet.

State of New York - Parole Board Calendar. It is best that the statement be received at least one month before the inmate sees the Parole Board.

State of New York Inmate population search online

You must put in the DIN (Department Identification Number) 81A3860 of the inmate on all letters and E mails etc

State of New York Inmate population search online

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/G...0/WIQ1/WINQ000

http://161.11.122.150/paroleboardcal...rviews.asp?nam

Letters In Support Or Opposition Of An Inmate's Release

Submit a Letter of support or opposition online

https://www.parole.ny.gov/letters.html

Letters in support or opposition of an inmate's release should be sent to the address below and they will be forwarded to the appropriate facility.

NYS Board of Parole
97 Central Avenue
Albany, New York 12206

Identifying and Location Information
As of 05/16/12
DIN (Department Identification Number) 81A3860
Inmate Name CHAPMAN, MARK D
Sex MALE
Date of Birth 05/10/1955
Race / Ethnicity WHITE
Custody Status IN CUSTODY
Housing / Releasing Facility WENDE Correctional Facility in Alden, state of New York

Date Received (Original) 08/25/1981
Date Received (Current) 08/25/1981
Admission Type NEW COMMITMENT
County of Commitment NEW YORK

Sentence Terms and Release Dates
Under certain circumstances, an inmate may be released prior to serving his or her minimum term and before the earliest release date shown for the inmate.

As of 05/16/12
Aggregate Minimum Sentence
0020 Years, 00 Months, 00 Days
Aggregate Maximum Sentence
LIFE Years, 99 Months, 99 Days
Earliest Release Date
08/2012
Earliest Release Type
PAROLE HEARING DATE
Parole Hearing Date
08/2012
Parole Hearing Type
REAPPEARANCE
Parole Eligibility Date
12/04/2000
Conditional Release Date
NONE
Maximum Expiration Date
LIFE

Online Petition opposing parole..But its very important that the New York States Parole board internet form is submitted to.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...d-chapman.html

Last edited by Peregrine9 : May 30, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
Peregrine9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2012, 05:32 PM   #2
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

I intend to write the parole board again like I've done before so many times. but there is one thing I have issue with your request: calling MDC a thing.

He is a man. He is a human being. Some humans do really bad things. The name calling makes you look worse in my eyes as a reader of what you write.

One must face and be honest of all someone is capable of. Even the horrible stuff. to be able to say his name and see him as a man gives you power over him. YOu can face what he really is. Not just how you see him.

Last edited by misfittoy : May 29, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
misfittoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2012, 06:13 PM   #3
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfittoy View Post
I intend to write the parole board again like I've done before so many times. but there is one thing I have issue with your request: calling MDC a thing.

He is a man. He is a human being. Some humans do really bad things. The name calling makes you look worse in my eyes as a reader of what you write.

One must face and be honest of all someone is capable of. Even the horrible stuff. to be able to say his name and see him as a man gives you power over him. YOu can face what he really is. Not just how you see him.

I went back misfittoy to see what names I called him.He is a killer,thats a fact not name calling.He was and is a coward,he stalked and then shot John in cold blood in the back,with a handgun.Anyone I think using a gun to lay in wait and then murder someone I feel is a coward.The only name calling, was calling him a scumbag and a thing.I went back and removed the word thing.I respectfully disagree with you on your personal opinion about me.You can make any judgements you want about me.The subject is still very sad and painful to me.I'm 54 years old and was adult at the time this happened.So I was around when this happened.But what I did say is actually mild and not even close to the comments many fans have made for many years about him.I really don't want to even debate this with you any further.I'm not going to either.But thank you for writing to the parole again.

Last edited by Peregrine9 : May 29, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old May 29, 2012, 06:24 PM   #4
Maia 66
Sun King

Well, I don't care what you call him, Peregrine ... but you did forget the word crazy because that's what he is.

And, unlike most Lennon fans, I don't give a damn what happens to him at this point. His life is $h!t... and nothing is going to bring John back to us anyway. For Yoko's sake, as well as for Sean's and Julian's, I hope he's never released... but, honestly, it makes no difference to me if he is.

But I'm pretty certain they'll never let his crazy a$$ go free.

All I want is the truth
Just give me some truth...

Maia 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2012, 06:34 PM   #5
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maia 66 View Post
Well, I don't care what you call him, Peregrine ... but you did forget the word crazy because that's what he is.

And, unlike most Lennon fans, I don't give a damn what happens to him at this point. His life is $h!t... and nothing is going to bring John back to us anyway. For Yoko's sake, as well as for Sean's and Julian's, I hope he's never released... but, honestly, it makes no difference to me if he is.

I just added that word to.I agree that nothing will bring John Back.Also for Yoko and Sean and Julian's sake I hope that he's never released.
Old May 29, 2012, 06:51 PM   #6
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Default Hey, I'm not complaining about ANY names

With all due respect to misfit, I do not feel as so regarding John's killer. Call him any name in the book as far as I'm concerned- and no I have no regrets about feeling this way. Perhaps it is immature and uncivilized of me, but I can not find that decency in me and probably never will.

So of course I am 100% supportive of this and I will be actively involved in expressing so.

Last edited by Apple Scruff : May 29, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
Apple Scruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2012, 06:56 PM   #7
4iiiis
Mr. Moonlight

Free free set him free! That POS won't last 15 minutes on the street. There are some very passionate John fans who are also not wrapped too tight. And I am quite sure there are any number of them who would gladly martyr themselves to put that creep out of our misery. Keeping him "locked up", with all the inherent perks & privileges he has (like conjugal visits--up to 42 hours), is much too kind.
4iiiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2012, 07:28 PM   #8
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default Help Oppose John Lennon's Killer from getting Parole -2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Scruff View Post
With all due respect to misfit, I do not feel as so regarding John's killer. Call him any name in the book as far as I'm concerned- and no I have no regrets about feeling this way. Perhaps it is immature and uncivilized of me, but I can not find that decency in me and probably never will.

So of course I am 100% supportive of this and I will be actively involved in expressing so.
I have no regrets Applescruff about feeling that way to.

Last edited by Peregrine9 : May 29, 2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old May 29, 2012, 10:06 PM   #9
ringo_rama
Old Brown Shoe

The best thing John fans can do is to simply disregard him. The thought that some fan would "martyr" himself in the event that MDC were released is more frightening than comforting. Nobody considers Jack Ruby a hero.

He's not getting released, ever, whether Yoko is around or not. What needs to be released is the pent-up anger and fear directed at the guy. I'm not saying you have to "forgive" him. But he's an insignificant flea who was too selfish and unremarkable to accomplish anything in life on his own. Why give him enough power to allow him to cause you to be miserable?

Please visualize this whenever you read my posts:
Yay!!!!!!
-R_R: eradicating stupidity, one post at a time
ringo_rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2012, 10:19 PM   #10
Snoopy66
Paperback Writer

Angry What a fuss for "noTHING"

Quote:

Oh c'mon, Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson etc. were also "human beings", so what ? Is there any reason to call them further "human beings" even though they acted like monsters ? So please, don't fuss about this "thing". Peregrine is absolute right to call him so. If you don't like that word you are free to replace it by "crap", it's probably even more appropriate !

Moreover, I don't think that "all someone" is capable of doing what that "crap" has done, meaning to shot cowardly in the back of an innocent man. How can you put all human beings on the same level anyway ?

I won't comment your statement "to be able to say his name and see him as a man gives your power over him", as I could get really rude.

Snoopy
Snoopy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2012, 03:45 AM   #11
Snoopy66
Paperback Writer

Red face There is some truth in it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4iiiis View Post
Free free set him free! That POS won't last 15 minutes on the street. There are some very passionate John fans who are also not wrapped too tight. And I am quite sure there are any number of them who would gladly martyr themselves to put that creep out of our misery. Keeping him "locked up", with all the inherent perks & privileges he has (like conjugal visits--up to 42 hours), is much too kind.
Well 4iiiis, I also thought that it wouldn't be such a bad idea if he was set free because of the reason you mentioned. But then I often heard that the conditions in US-prisons are rather hard (at least, certainly much more uncomfortable than those "hotel-prisons" in Switzerland). So I'm not that sure about it, as it's difficult to judge from Europe. Concerning the visits, I don't think that he has got many friends...

Snoopy
Old May 30, 2012, 04:06 AM   #12
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine9 View Post
I went back misfittoy to see what names I called him.He is a killer,thats a fact not name calling.He was and is a coward,he stalked and then shot John in cold blood in the back,with a handgun.Anyone I think using a gun to lay in wait and then murder someone I feel is a coward.The only name calling, was calling him a scumbag and a thing.I went back and removed the word thing.I respectfully disagree with you on your personal opinion about me.You can make any judgements you want about me.The subject is still very sad and painful to me.I'm 54 years old and was adult at the time this happened.So I was around when this happened.But what I did say is actually mild and not even close to the comments many fans have made for many years about him.I really don't want to even debate this with you any further.I'm not going to either.But thank you for writing to the parole again.
What I objected too was you calling him a 'thing'. that's also something women do who talk about their man's other woman.
and yes, I was around when it happened too.
Old May 30, 2012, 04:08 AM   #13
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maia 66 View Post

I do hate these facts: John's killer has access to better health care then most Americans. John's killer gets free cable tv. John's killer gets conjigal(spelling) visits.

that I am opposed to.
Old May 30, 2012, 04:11 AM   #14
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy66 View Post
Oh c'mon, Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson etc. were also "human beings", so what ? Is there any reason to call them further "human beings" even though they acted like monsters ? So please, don't fuss about this "thing". Peregrine is absolute right to call him so. If you don't like that word you are free to replace it by "crap", it's probably even more appropriate !

Moreover, I don't think that "all someone" is capable of doing what that "crap" has done, meaning to shot cowardly in the back of an innocent man. How can you put all human beings on the same level anyway ?

I won't comment your statement "to be able to say his name and see him as a man gives your power over him", as I could get really rude.

Snoopy
I'm not putting all humans on the same level. I'm just stating that all those people you named are people. and we need to face what people can be capable of. both good and bad. dehumanizing them by calling them 'things' does not accomplish that.

and yes, my statement about saying someone's name gives you power over them has truth in it.
Old May 30, 2012, 04:27 AM   #15
Apple Scruff
Sun King

But I don't want to say his name! I'm in the same boat as Yoko and Paul. I understand he is a human. I don't have the desire to inflict pain or violence on him. On a day-to-day basis I barely give him a second thought (unless we're dealing with his recurring name in the news for some reason).

But I will not say his name for personal reasons, and I feel that some fans who are giving moral guidelines on the matter of how we should address this murderer could benefit from a little understanding. Not everyone is as capable of seeing things as black and white. There is emotion involved. I don't give John's killer any less malice than any other, random sociopath who commits an evil crime and shows no remorse.

And then gets to live on, enjoy his solitary confinement and conjugal visits while the victim and his/her family lost all of that/their world and continue living with that huge loss forever in their heart.

I don't wish evil brought down upon him. I don't want him let out either. I just want to hate with a searing passion the crime he committed and never give him the benefit of saying his name. He was a fame-seeker from the start. I won't give him that.
Old May 30, 2012, 05:10 AM   #16
Snoopy66
Paperback Writer

Unhappy Huh...

Quote:
I do hate these facts: John's killer has access to better health care then most Americans
Huh, is that really true ??

That's weird indeed...

Snoopy
Old May 30, 2012, 05:16 AM   #17
Snoopy66
Paperback Writer

Thumbs up Good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Scruff View Post
But I will not say his name for personal reasons, and I feel that some fans who are giving moral guidelines on the matter of how we should address this murderer could benefit from a little understanding. Not everyone is as capable of seeing things as black and white. There is emotion involved. I don't give John's killer any less malice than any other, random sociopath who commits an evil crime and shows no remorse.

And then gets to live on, enjoy his solitary confinement and conjugal visits while the victim and his/her family lost all of that/their world and continue living with that huge loss forever in their heart.

I don't wish evil brought down upon him. I don't want him let out either. I just want to hate with a searing passion the crime he committed and never give him the benefit of saying his name. He was a fame-seeker from the start. I won't give him that.
I fully agree on this; well said Scruffie

Snoopy
Old May 30, 2012, 05:31 AM   #18
ChrisG134
Sun King

Saying his name IMO is giving him what he wanted.And I for one will not give him the satisfaction!The hell with him!I don't care about his feelings he sure didn't give a damn about John's!
Old May 30, 2012, 08:18 AM   #19
VersusBatman
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4iiiis View Post
I have a feeling that if and that's a big if, he is set free, he might be given a new identity for his safety.

It looks like they just put a whole lotta movies in a blender and turned it on really fast. - Myster Science Theater 3000

"They're dead grotty!" - George Harrison

Comic Book Guy: But, Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds... Oh, I've wasted my life. - The Simpsons
VersusBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2012, 11:26 AM   #20
Rellevart

Send a message via MSN to Rellevart

I personally don't have issues with saying his name, I don't feel it gives him any more fame than he already has. I also don't feel like calling him names or acting like he's some superhuman Evil Being. But I'm not about to get on any high horse and say what other people should do or feel about the situation. Whatever works, to each their own, etc.

And I don't think there's a chance in hell he'll ever get released, it's just a legal formality that they have to go through every so often. I do suggest that if one is so moved to write to the authorities, it would be most beneficial to try to keep it logical, businesslike, almost clinical in approach, because as soon as you come off like a hyper-emotional fan, your thoughts will be immediately dismissed.