BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old Oct 09, 2004, 11:29 PM   #1
BeatlesScruff
Mr. Moonlight

Default John, Paul, and Linda. The show. Tribute.

<font color="green"> **since this is consisting both John and Paul/Linda, I will post it here. Sorry if this is the wron place but it is late, I am tired, sick and everything... I cannot worry about something as little as this. If it doesn't belong here, you can go ahead and move it**

My sister is trying to talk to me. I know that if I talk, I will cry. I don't want her to know... And I don't know why. I cannot take all this stress. I feel so sick... I have had a splitting head ach all day. (even more when Hyl and I got into an arguement...) I just cannot stand it. I have been so upset about being ripped off, then I got up so early to resolve the problem. I didn't get much sleep as it was. Then I felt lousy, like I didn't get everything done that I wanted to for John and his special day. I watched a couple movies in his memory and tribute. I wrote a letter and burned it, hoping he will get it. I lit my apple candle outside as well. I would post my letter and everything but as I was hang writing my letter, the power went off in my room only... like it was meant to happen here. I cannot send it. I would have retyped it but I only had so long to burn it before the night was over. So I am sorry that I cannot share it with you. I feel that it was great and I got out what I needed. Not in complete detail, but it was good enough. I didn't get to write a tribute and right now, I do not feel up to it. I feel sick and very stressed. All I want to do is go to bed and cry all night long. I mean, there is nothing else for me to do... How I feel right now... You know. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. I baked a cake, too. I did it really good and it was tastey. And it was my first time making one. So gotta give me credit. I had ice cream as well. And I decorated the cake with green icing saying, "Happy BDay John and Sean" So that was good. Before blowing out my candle I said, "Happy birthday John and Sean. I love you John." I watched Lennon Legend and I noticed some things I never noticed before. John flashes the camera. I went back and paused it and I got the full view. I really like the cartoons/animations! Leggy is my favorite. He's cute. I did watch the First U.S. Visit and A Hard Day's Night as well. I do not know what it is, I couldn't do much else. I felt sick and weak all day today. And my head is killing me more than it has ever before. Maybe it's the stress? I was sad because of John's life being taken away so soon. It's sad and I know I should dred on it. It's his birthday, I should celebrate his life. But it was hard. Especially when John was interviewed in 1970 asking what his image of when he's 64 is. He said that hopefully he will live in the beautiful island of ireland, or something like that. It made me cry!!!! And I tried so hard not to cry at all today but that did it for me. I never noticed it ever until today. And I was talking to Sam at the time, she was reading jokes, laughing... She didn't celebrate John's birthday. So I was alone on this one. So I cried alone, too. I wish John was here to make me better. But to top it all off, I almost missed the Linda McCartney Show on Lifetime. I missed about 30 minutes of it. I tuned in when Paul and Linda first got together but I didn't catch their meeting. I saw the tention between John and Paul... And with Yoko there. It upset me. And then the fans, "Applescruffs" were so mean to Linda. I feel horrible for that. Paul is a sweet sweet guy. And I know he loved Linda very much. Then one day, Paul comes out of the house sad and Linda asks him what's wrong. I didn't even know until he said it, "John's dead." (Gahh that hurt so bad to even type out in words, and it's still there infront of my face)... It was random and then again, I had to cry. And they showed it on TV and the guy who played Paul cried. And I know that the real Paul was just as upset as the character. I cried too. *sniff* Then later Linda comes up with breast cancer. She loses her hair but they still had hope. I like how Linda didn't give up, even when she felt the need. She was a strong woman. And I like her taking a stand for animal rights. She was also a big influence on me, as was and IS Paul. It just upsets me. Everytime it came up, I started to cry harder. Then she was lying in the bed, stuggling in pain. There was nothing no one can do and Paul just sat there by her side at all times. I like how he was there for her, no matter what. I like how he didn't give up and he showed her as much support and love as he possibley could. I like how they were both upfront about it as well, to the kids... So nothing would come up unexpected. I am glad that she was able to make it to Mary's wedding. It would have been sad and dissapointing if she wasn't able to make it. They had such a wonderful family and I am happy for them. I am glad that Paul still remembers Linda and loves her but was able to find someone to keep him happy and I know that Linda would have wanted that.

Wow... The guy who played John... Who was that? He looked a bit like him, the nose and all. Very cute. And the Paul guy. The others didn't really look like George and Ringo--not at all. They did a good job. It was a good show but I cried a lot. But I suppose I needed to release a little of it. As I go to bed tonight, I shall let it all loose, when no one is around. I don't like crying infront of people. I hate when people say, "Are you alright?" when they know I'm not, try to act concerned when not. And when, gahh... Nevermind. What am I talking about? *sighs*

Well, I love you all. Have a nice night. I shall be back on in the morning. I need to rest my head, releive myself and things. Otherwise tomorrow will be another miserable day and I do not want that... I have work as it is. I mean, don't get me wrong, today was great. But I have been sick all day.

THE BEATLES FOREVER.

LONG LIVES LENNON
LONG LIVES LINDA
*SIGHS*
HAVE A HEART FOR HARRISON

Love,
Tiff Lennon

PS: Wow, since I let a load off of myself, typing this up... Suprisingly I feel a bit better. But I better get some sleep. I will post a more specific post on my day today and my tribute to John tomorrow on the John board. Enjoy!

</font>
BeatlesScruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 09, 2004, 11:48 PM   #2
FPSHOT
Sun King

Default Re: John, Paul, and Linda. The show. Tribute. *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post Deleted By HMVNipper
FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2004, 12:06 AM   #4
FPSHOT
Sun King

Default Re: FUCK OFF LIARS *DELETED*

Post Deleted By HMVNipper
FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2004, 10:27 AM   #6
twovirgins
Sun King

Default Re: Post deleted by bearkat77

hope you feel better today tiff sounds like you were stressed yesterday
twovirgins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2004, 10:58 AM   #7
BeatlesScruff
Mr. Moonlight

<font color="green"> Why were all of the posts deleted?

Tiff Lennon </font>
Old Oct 10, 2004, 11:38 AM   #8
NaomiMcCartney
Paperback Writer

Send a message via Yahoo to NaomiMcCartney

[ QUOTE ]
BeatlesScruff Posted:

Tiff Lennon </font>

[/ QUOTE ] I was wondering the same thing.
NaomiMcCartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2004, 11:50 AM   #9
twovirgins
Sun King

well ill post it again then
i just said seems you were stessed yesterday hope your day goes better today
twovirgins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2004, 11:52 AM   #10
matt5
Old Brown Shoe

looks like a former member was spamming this thread.
matt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2004, 06:16 PM   #11
hrddysnt47
Nowhere Man

Send a message via AIM to hrddysnt47

crap! i missed the linda mccartney story on lifetime? hmm maybe it'll rerun again..

the guy that played john in that is none other than tim piper, the acclaimed tribute bander! i just saw him friday.. good guy
hrddysnt47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2004, 06:22 AM   #12
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper
Default John, Paul, and Linda. The show. Tribute.

[ QUOTE ]
BeatlesScruff Posted:

Tiff Lennon </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Those posts were deleted because they had nothing to do with the thread, Tiff...it was a former member who has since been banned, who got cheesed off and came into EVERY active thread in EVERY forum and started posting obscenity. Nothing to do with your post or any of the other threads in question, just general obscene rants against the forums. Unfortunately, moderators and administrators can delete individual posts for content, but can't delete them altogether, so the markers for the posts themselves remain.

Please rest assured these deleted posts had NOTHING to do with you or your original topic. I'm sorry that this happened in your thread.
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2004, 11:52 AM   #13
BeatlesScruff
Mr. Moonlight

Default Re: John, Paul, and Linda. The show. Tribute.

[ QUOTE ]
HMVNipper Posted:
[ QUOTE ]
BeatlesScruff Posted:

Tiff Lennon </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Those posts were deleted because they had nothing to do with the thread, Tiff...it was a former member who has since been banned, who got cheesed off and came into EVERY active thread in EVERY forum and started posting obscenity. Nothing to do with your post or any of the other threads in question, just general obscene rants against the forums. Unfortunately, moderators and administrators can delete individual posts for content, but can't delete them altogether, so the markers for the posts themselves remain.

Please rest assured these deleted posts had NOTHING to do with you or your original topic. I'm sorry that this happened in your thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Oh, I see. I understand now that's it's been explained to me. Even the former member contacted me, emailed me everything that he said and that the moderators said. He tried to get me to get involved and I refused so now I think that he blocked me. Ah well, I am not getting involved. I love it here! And I think you all for doing such a wonderful job here. This is my favorite place which is why I come here everyday and I feel open to ask anything about the Beatles, well... almost anything, without being flamed. This is such a great place and it's like a second home for me. I wouldn't want to ruin that over nonsense. I truthfully think that he should have left it be, or at least he could have taken it up with the mods privately, like I did when I had a problem. I told him to let it be, give peace a chance and move on. And I said to stop wasting his time when he can be doing something that he loves instead of trying to get revenge... I would think people would have learned something with all the years of being a Beatles fan... Hmmm... Well hopefully he does.

Love,
Tiff Lennon </font>
Old Oct 11, 2004, 04:07 PM   #14
Roxy Starkey
Sgt. Pepper

Send a message via MSN to Roxy Starkey
Default Re: John, Paul, and Linda. The show. Tribute.

Tiff, I really hope you're feeling better now!

I felt the same way as you did on Linda's birthday this year. Sometimes you really need to cry... so then you can feel better.
Roxy Starkey is offline   Reply With Quote