BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old Apr 09, 2004, 05:13 PM   #1
BeatlesScruff
Mr. Moonlight

Default A Beatle-y scream!

I was K-Mart looking for CD-R's when Love Me Do comes onto a radio that is only a couple feet away from me!!! I jump up and scream as if I actually saw Paul McCartney or one of the Beatles walk into the store! I started messing up my hair and I turned up the radio. Someone called over the announcements, at the store, to have someone check the isle out!!!!!!!!! THEY THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!!!!! Until they saw what I was going crazy over. The guy told my sister "She sure knows what good music is when she sees it!" And he showed me the Beatles 1 CD because it's on sale (he works there, so obviously)... I smile and look back up at him "Oh... I've alright got that one... But thanks!" And I sort of squeel. Later, when we were about to leave, someone in the isles, some woman, was singing 'Revolution' I squeeled and screamed, "She's singing the Beatles!!!! Revolution." I swear, I think they were teasing me. Ohhh! But I don't care... ~faints~ Ohhh! I love them sooooooooooooooooooo much! ~sighs~

Beatles Scruff
BeatlesScruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2004, 06:46 PM   #2
Epiphany
Little Child

Default Re: A Beatle-y scream!

Lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], that seems like something that I'd do.
Epiphany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2004, 07:06 PM   #3
luvsthebeatles
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to luvsthebeatles Send a message via Yahoo to luvsthebeatles

[ QUOTE ]
Lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], that seems like something that I'd do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] And... something similar like that has happened
luvsthebeatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2004, 07:26 PM   #4
DizzymissLizzy909
Sun King

The same thing happened to me a while ago! I can't remember if it was last summer or the summer before. I was shopping with my sister and a Beatle song came over the radio, and I stopped dead in my tracks and cried, "OHH, IT'S THE BEATLES!" and asked my sister if she would scream like a Beatlemaniac if I did too, but she said she would take off on me if I did anything in public like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
DizzymissLizzy909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2004, 09:23 PM   #5
Sarandipity
Dr. Robert

In the restaurant where I work, they always play Beatles music. I'm also lucky enough to have a Beatle buddy at work, one of my fellow servers, whose name just happens to be Joanne. So I get to call her Jo-Jo!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Oh and get this, about a month ago the system got messed up at a radio station down here... And the end of 'Hey Jude' was played for about two weeks straight. THAT was fun! Hehehe.
Sarandipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2004, 05:54 AM   #6
Miss O'Dell
Dr. Robert

Thats Beatlemania in action! One of the side effects of the infliction is looking a bit silly, but the actual Beatlemania disease makes sure you're too wrapped up in the fab four to care or notice! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Miss O'Dell is offline   Reply With Quote