BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Menlove Avenue

Old Aug 17, 2011, 06:58 PM   #1
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Default Want to pre-order Julian's new album? (Yeah, you know you do come on!)

I am not affiliated with Julian's PR company but I had to share some links for those around the world (ok 3 different places in the world) who may be interested in getting their hands on his upcoming NEW RELEASE (cue signs: YAY!!! It's been 13 YEARS!!! YAY!!!)

So here are the links:

IN AMERICA

IN THE UK

IN JAPAN

Yay, stay tuned for any new updates regarding Julian's new album EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!

And a new Julian pic for us while we wait!

Last edited by Apple Scruff : Aug 17, 2011 at 06:59 PM.
Apple Scruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Snoopy66
Paperback Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Scruff View Post
I am not affiliated with Julian's PR company but I had to share some links for those around the world (ok 3 different places in the world) who may be interested in getting their hands on his upcoming NEW RELEASE (cue signs: YAY!!! It's been 13 YEARS!!! YAY!!!)

So here are the links:

IN AMERICA

IN THE UK

IN JAPAN

Yay, stay tuned for any new updates regarding Julian's new album EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!

Hi Scruffie

Thank's for the links I hope it will be possible to buy it through Amazon in Germany too

Wow, it's been 13 years, quite a long time... hmm, concerning the picture I think that the older Julian gets, the less he looks like his father, don't you think so ?

Anyway, I have the intention to buy this album I recently ordered "Friendly fire" from Sean, so it will be interesting for me to compare them.

Snoopy
Snoopy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2011, 04:47 AM   #3
Apple Scruff
Sun King

OMG!!!!Snoopy!! :

You ordered Friendly Fire?!!!?!! I am so delighted I'm giving you a virtual hug. You made a great choice there. That album is pure bliss&beauty.

I do, however, want to read YOUR personal reflections once you've listened, or even a song-by-song reflection (yay!!!!). Would you post those? I don't even care if they're not as positive because I prefer honest reviews, of which I know you'll give.

Oh and I kinda thought Julian looked a lot like Johnny in the above pic.

But it's not easy to look like your dad, who lived to be 40 and had a full head of hair, when you're nearing 50. Not that close-to-50 is old by any stretch, but John's last images were that of a vibrant, enthusiastic, and youthful man. I mean, really, poor Julian can only do the best he can.

I won't lie I am EXCITE about his new album. And if there's any prob of you getting it, I will make sure you have it in some capacity don't worry.

Last edited by Apple Scruff : Aug 18, 2011 at 04:48 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:46 AM   #4
Snoopy66
Paperback Writer

Hey Scruffie

Yeah, I'm sursprised myself, that I spontanous decided to order "Friendly fire" , but "4iiii" enthousiams about finallly convinced me to give it a try. Of course, as soon as I've listened to it, I'd be pleased to write a review.

Yes, you're right, I forgot that Julian is now older than John was; this could be a reason why I can't see John's feature in him. It's also true that John looked quite youthful and full of life in his last pictures .

But Julian looks not bad, just rather serious . Mind you, I really can't remember seeing Julian fully happy or relaxed on a picture, can you ? I'm also excited about his new album and I can hardly wait to get it

Snoopy

Quote:
OMG!!!!Snoopy!! :

You ordered Friendly Fire?!!!?!! I am so delighted I'm giving you a virtual hug. You made a great choice there. That album is pure bliss&beauty.

I do, however, want to read YOUR personal reflections once you've listened, or even a song-by-song reflection (yay!!!!). Would you post those? I don't even care if they're not as positive because I prefer honest reviews, of which I know you'll give.

Oh and I kinda thought Julian looked a lot like Johnny in the above pic.

But it's not easy to look like your dad, who lived to be 40 and had a full head of hair, when you're nearing 50. Not that close-to-50 is old by any stretch, but John's last images were that of a vibrant, enthusiastic, and youthful man. I mean, really, poor Julian can only do the best he can.

I won't lie I am EXCITE about his new album. And if there's any prob of you getting it, I will make sure you have it in some capacity don't worry.
Snoopy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2011, 07:03 AM   #5
hibgal
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy66 View Post
But Julian looks not bad, just rather serious . Mind you, I really can't remember seeing Julian fully happy or relaxed on a picture, can you ?
Julian's a photographer. Of course he can't relax. He wants to be the one taking the picture! Anyway, in my eyes he looks rather more like John in profile (that signature nose!) than full frontal.

As I'm not at all up on his catalog, I think I'll wait to order Julian's album until I can listen to a few snippets of the new songs but I'm def ready to check him out. Since I got so many thumbs up about Photograph Smile I'll start there. Now, to get hold of a 13 year old album...

Sometimes I dream in colors
It always happens when
I find myself with others
Who don't pretend
hibgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2011, 08:22 AM   #6
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibgal View Post
. Since I got so many thumbs up about Photograph Smile I'll start there. Now, to get hold of a 13 year old album...
I wonder if perhaps you can find a used copy on Amazon UK.

Oh and I will definitely post all the updates I can, and I'm sure Peregrine will before I even attempt to lol, so you have a chance to hear any snippets if they should come out. I'm always falling in love with his voice...

Hibgal, you will LOVE PS! I also want a review once you get it. If you find that you can't get it anywhere PM me.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 08:24 AM   #7
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Quote:
Mind you, I really can't remember seeing Julian fully happy or relaxed on a picture, can you ? I'm also excited about his new album and I can hardly wait to get it

Snoopy
You know, you have a point. There aren't many. I am going to fish around and post as many happy Julian pics as I can find just for you. I think we need a little hype for the album!!
Old Aug 18, 2011, 08:42 AM   #8
ShinieShoes
Banned

you forgot germany

www.jpc.de
ShinieShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2011, 08:55 AM   #9
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Thanks ShinieShoes!

Anyone who has more info, by all means post it!!
Old Aug 18, 2011, 09:13 AM   #10
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Some happy Julian piccies while we wait!!

Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:34 PM   #11
4iiiis
Mr. Moonlight

Quote:
Hi Scruffie

Thank's for the links I hope it will be possible to buy it through Amazon in Germany too

Wow, it's been 13 years, quite a long time... hmm, concerning the picture I think that the older Julian gets, the less he looks like his father, don't you think so ?

Anyway, I have the intention to buy this album I recently ordered "Friendly fire" from Sean, so it will be interesting for me to compare them.

Snoopy
Good job for ordering "Friendly Fire"! I hope you like it :-) methinks it's FAB!
4iiiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:36 PM   #12
4iiiis
Mr. Moonlight

Quote:

So here are the links:

IN AMERICA

IN THE UK

IN JAPAN

Thanks for the links Apple! I will wait and get it on the day of sale, since it's ON MY BIRTHDAY! I tell you, ALOT of GREAT STUFF comes out in the beginning of OCTOBER ;-)
Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:37 PM   #13
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Ah, and the BEST things come on October 9th. *cough*Apple Scruff, John and Seanny*cough*

Last edited by Apple Scruff : Aug 18, 2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:43 PM   #14
4iiiis
Mr. Moonlight

Quote:
Ah, and the BEST things come on October 9th. *cough*Apple Scruff, John and Seanny*cough*
Hey now...! the WHOLE MONTH of OCTOBER is FAB in my book! LIBRA PEOPLE ROCK!!!
Old Aug 19, 2011, 12:38 PM   #15
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default Want to pre-order Julian's new album

I also have pre ordered my copy of Julian's new CD ' Everything Changes '. Thats great Snoopy that you ordered your copy of Sean Lennons solo CD ' Friendly Fire'.I love the music on that album of his.Everybody have a safe and great weekend and take care.