BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Red Rose Speedway

Old Mar 08, 2004, 05:56 PM   #1
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

Default "Other" McCartney Children

I curious, how many people have claimed that Paul is their father? I know about Bettina Hubers and Michelle 'McCartney'
EnchantingLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 08, 2004, 10:20 PM   #2
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964
Default Re: "Other" McCartney Children

It turned out that Bettina was not Paul's child.

Good question. What is the story with Michelle?
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 09, 2004, 04:14 AM   #3
TeoTorriate
Day Tripper

How could you not say Paul is 'The Father'? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I've heard of Bettina, but not Michelle...More info?
TeoTorriate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 09, 2004, 04:57 AM   #4
AnyRoad69
Banned

Bettina was not his daughter he paid however it became it not its daughter was and Michelle was the Girl from the Beatles Song in:" She's Leaving Home .
AnyRoad69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 09, 2004, 10:16 AM   #5
beatlelover45223

Quote:
Originally Posted By AnyRoad69:
Bettina was not his daughter he paid however it became it not its daughter was and Michelle was the Girl from the Beatles Song in:" She's Leaving Home .
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">sorry anyroad69, I am not understanding what it is you were trying to say in this post, can you elaborate? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
beatlelover45223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2004, 09:56 AM   #6
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

The last time I checked in Rex Features, there's a picture of Michelle 'McCartney' and if you hold your mouse arrow over the pic, it'll say the daughter of Paul McCartney. I think you could do a search as well.
Old Mar 10, 2004, 04:30 PM   #7
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

I found an couple of articles about this "Michelle McCartney," judge for yourself. I do not know how old these articles are, I found them on other sites.

http://www.iol.ie/~beatlesireland/Mc...paulstory4.htm

Is this Paul's secret daughter?

By Matt Nixson

This woman sensationally claims to be the secret lovechild of millionaire rock star Paul McCartney. Michelle Le Vallier - who has changed her name to McCartney - bears a striking resemblance to the former Beatle and his daughter Mary.

An aspring singer-song-writer, Le Vallier tells friends she is following in the footsteps of her musician father. She even plays the bass guitar left-handed like McCartney. Her Claims, while creating speculation in the music world, have been greeted with contempt by the McCartney family. But they could cast an unwelcome shadow over Sir Paul’s wedding to fiance Heather Mills on June 6.

Le Vallier, who grew up in California but says she now lives in France, insists she discovered whom her father was at 15 when she came across a birth certificate naming one James Paul McCartney. Previously, she had always been told her father was a ‘handsome hippy’ her mother had met while still a teenager and who disappeared when he heard of her pregnancy. Now 41, she says she was conceived when her French aristocrat, mother had a fling with Paul in London In 1950. According to reports, Le Vallier has produced a birth certificate purporting to show she was born on April 5, 1960, which would make Sir Paul 17 at the time of the affair. Monique died in 1992 without ever revealing the truth.

On October 14, 1093, Le Vallier queued for two hours in Paris to meet McCartney after a Concert But her courage deserted her and she never said a word Months later she went to court to force McCartney to undergo a DNA test.

Allegations of gold digging were denied. She claims She only wanted recognition and says the singer slipped out of the United States without taking test following the death of his wife, Linda.

They eventually met last summer, she says, after Sir Paul finally approached her. My father said he would keep an eye on my career and that’s all for now, she told friends. But despite her amazing story, Le Vallier is not the first to have claimed to be an illegitimate child of the Multimillionaire. In 1983 McCartney underwent two separate blood tests to prove he was not the father of German singer Bettina Hubers. The 20-year-old demanded a cash settlement after claiming the singer paid her mother £13,000 in 1966 to keep quiet about the child.

But Sir Paul’s friends and family claimed victory after tests came back negative and the German judge said that Sir Paul was ruled out as the father. In May l997 Anita Howarth claimed Paul was the father of her 33-year-old son – again denied. On the Le Vallier claims, Sir Paul’s publicist, Geoff Baker said; "This woman is no more Paul McCartney’s daughter than I am. She should see a doctor or psychiatrist as soon as possible because she is clearly not well".

http://www.photos.mccartney.net/archive.htm

Paul hopes to put to rest the rumors that 46-year-old singer-songwriter Michelle Le Vallier (who has changed her name to Michelle McCartney) is his secret love child. Paul told The Mail Newspaper, "It is total rubbish. I am fed up with scum like her putting around stories like this. There is no truth in it whatsoever. If people want to believe it, they will have to live with the consequences." Paul's publicist Geoff Baker added, "This woman is no more Paul's daughter than I am. She should see a doctor or psychiatrist as soon as possible because she is clearly not well. It's absolute rubbish she's out to lunch. But Paul is not going to be bothered by malicious assumptions of idiots."

Michelle Le Vallier is filing papers this week to have Paul's DNA tested. According to her timeline, Paul, now 60, was 15 when he met her mother, Monique, in London and they had sexual relations. He would have been 16 when she was born according to Le Vallier. But in fact, Paul would have been 14-years-old when Michelle was born because she is 46-years-old and Paul is 60. Paul would have met her mother when he was 13!!!! Paul says he lost his virginity at 15.
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2004, 04:43 PM   #8
EnchantingLennon
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
Paul says he lost his virginity at 15.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Wow, he's the youngest of the Beatles to lose his. John and Ringo said that they lost theirs when they were 16 (well, Pete Shotton said that John lost his, not John) and George lost his at 17.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 08:53 PM   #9
GeorgieGirl
Wild Honey Pie

Send a message via MSN to GeorgieGirl Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgieGirl
Default Love Child

Here's another story on a Paul love-child. What do you think of his picture? I ran into this story by accident. I don't know if it's true but it's interesting.

Anita Cochrane
Old Jul 10, 2005, 10:00 PM   #10
luvsthebeatles
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to luvsthebeatles Send a message via Yahoo to luvsthebeatles

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgieGirl
Here's another story on a Paul love-child. What do you think of his picture? I ran into this story by accident. I don't know if it's true but it's interesting.

Anita Cochrane
That is the most depressing thing I've ever read. Paul seems so nice... how could he do that?!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 05:42 AM   #11
DizzymissLizzy909
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMVNipper
Now 41, she says she was conceived when her French aristocrat, mother had a fling with Paul in London In 1950.
I'm guessing this is a typo? I'm assuming Paul wasn't having "flings" with women when he was 8.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:44 AM   #12
LittleDarlin909
Paperback Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsthebeatles
That is the most depressing thing I've ever read. Paul seems so nice... how could he do that?!
Don't worry, he may not have done that! I wouldn't automatically assume any story like that is true.

I feel sorry for Paul, having to deal with all these allegations; on the other hand, what'd he (as should any guy who sleeps around) expect?
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:45 AM   #13
LittleDarlin909
Paperback Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzymissLizzy909
I'm guessing this is a typo? I'm assuming Paul wasn't having "flings" with women when he was 8.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 09:06 AM   #14
GeorgieGirl
Wild Honey Pie

Send a message via MSN to GeorgieGirl Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgieGirl

My love for his music is unconditional regardless of his past, be it saint or sinner.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were “Baby Beatles” all over the world. These guys were HOT HOT HOT and women were all over them. Is there anyone HERE who thinks they didn't have relationships while being fabulously famous?

I can totally believe that Brian would have covered it up in the beginning, but that doesn’t mean it’s true. I just can believe it is all. The boys had little to say about such matters so early in their careers. If such a thing were true, no one would want that to get out. Those who might remember, the Beatles were in the news. I mean IN THE NEWS. That kind of rumor could have hurt them. It was all so fragile back then. People couldn't have wardrobe malfunctions and be forgiven the next day. The consciousness was different. Oh, God, here I am preaching history again!

Anything is possible and in the face of facts (they were hunka, hunkas with billions of women throwing themselves at them), somewhat probable that they fathered other children. There were four of them…in their prime.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 10:53 AM   #15
luvsthebeatles
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to luvsthebeatles Send a message via Yahoo to luvsthebeatles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDarlin909
Don't worry, he may not have done that! I wouldn't automatically assume any story like that is true.

I feel sorry for Paul, having to deal with all these allegations; on the other hand, what'd he (as should any guy who sleeps around) expect?
I sure hope so...
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:52 PM   #16
erinluv182
Taxman

Send a message via AIM to erinluv182

Argh... I just have a real problem with some of this stuff. I mean, if you're going to claim that Paul McCartney is your dad, why not study up on Macca facts so your story at leasts seems likely? For this Michelle chick, I'm sorry, but Paul wasn't even in London in 1959! How likely is it that he had an affair with a french girl there?! It's completely ridiculous! I think it's all incredibly sad and I feel very very badly for Paul that he had to deal with all this crap; and that they've all probably had to deal with at one point or another.

I know that Paul (and all of them) definitely slept around, and this is not an admirable quality, but I believe them all to be great men of great strength and character, and they will always get the benefit of the doubt in my book. And some of these lame-o, hairbrained stories make it even easier to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Once you go Macca, you never go bacca.
erinluv182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2005, 12:18 PM   #17
hrddysnt47
Nowhere Man

Send a message via AIM to hrddysnt47

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinluv182
For this Michelle chick, I'm sorry, but Paul wasn't even in London in 1959!
that's exactly what i was thinking.

the anita cochrane story seems like it could be true.. her son certainly looks a good deal like paul.

i agree with the theory that of course there are illegitamate beatles kids. after all, there was that court order (at least for paul) where he had to buy his babymommas a carriage and what, some amount of money for their kids. however, if i were paul's illegitamate daughter, i definitely wouldn't go pounding on his door and using his name as a selling point for my musical career.

http://flaming-pie.net

http://allisonart.org

reporter: what's your ambition?
barry wom: i'd like to be a hairdresser. or two. i'd like to be two hairdressers.
hrddysnt47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 05:40 AM   #18
Gill
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgieGirl View Post

Anita Cochrane
Hello My name is Gill (Jill) & I personally was quite good friends with Anita Cochran, at the time. I can confirm that Phillip is Paul McCartneys son, I followed your Url some of the article was correct & some got lost either due to jealousy or the passage of time. "Anita & Paul were an Item she was a virgin when she meet him" she was never a Groupy, Anita was a exquisitely Beautiful woman both inside & out who Taught half of us Liverpool Women how to dye String vests (they were the must have fashion Item at the time) this was difficult as she lived with her Aunty who was very strict & house proud.
I was Go-Go Dancing in both Liverpool & Germany at the time, so I was home & away a lot.. Anita could have become anything she wanted: Model, Dancer, Actress. We tried to get Anita to come on the Road with us. But Phillip Became her whole reason for living. She had no shortage of admires There was a German Group from Hamburg around Liverpool at the time called: "The Rattles" They were the only band to date that got The same reception as the Beatles in the Beatles Home town, she could have taken up any or all of them, but she wanted Phillip to have a stable upbringing. The only other man I ever remember Anita being with was a chap called Henry from a band called "The Road Runners" though wether they were an Item or just friends I don't remember as we left to go Acrobatic Dancing in Beirut. And with the passage of time & the postal System we lost contact. I also new Maureen, Ringo Starr's first wife but only because she worked in the hairdressers at the top of the street were I grew up, she was a lot older than me as where the Beatles but Anita was my age as I was Born in 1948. Hope this helps. Cheers Gill.
Gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 12:20 PM   #19
edubeltran
Day Tripper

Talking

On October 14, 1093, Le Vallier queued for two hours in Paris to meet McCartney after a Concert But her courage deserted her and she never said a word

wow! I would also be discouraged to wait for 900 years fot the concert to come!

( yes, I know it's a typo but I just couldn't resist!)
edubeltran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 08:08 PM   #20
maribeatlecrazy
Nowhere Man

As far as I know, the two so-called "unknown McCartney children" (Philip, Anita Cochrane's son; and Bettina, Erica Huber's daughter) were proven not to be, by DNA tests which were taken during the 80s.

That was not enough to stop Anita (or Erica, I don't remeber which one), who claimed Paul had sent a look-alike to take the test Seriously, how many clones does Paul have? LOL. That was actually used by the followers of "Paul is Dead" theory as an argument: if Philip (or Bettina) were conceived by the late 50s, the actual father is the REAL Paul. The one who took the tests is the impostor.

LMAO

Take a sad song and make it better =)

maribeatlecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote