BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Menlove Avenue

Old Feb 19, 2014, 05:52 PM   #361
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default 1 Julian Lennon news update

Galo Magazine
2/18/2014
An Easy Hang: Julian Lennon Talks Life, ‘Everything Changes,’ and His Unique Interactive App

http://www.galomagazine.com/music/an.../#.UwUBDF7EOIe

Last edited by Peregrine9 : Feb 19, 2014 at 05:53 PM.
Peregrine9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2014, 06:15 PM   #362
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default 1 Julian Lennon new update

Smashing Interviews Magazine
3/28/2014
Julian Lennon Interview: Happiness Is a Colombian Tribe

http://smashinginterviews.com/interv...olombian-tribe
Old Apr 08, 2014, 03:40 PM   #363
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Happy birthday Julian

94.7 - WCSX
4/8/2014
Happy Birthday, Julian Lennon!

http://www.wcsx.com/gmi/classicrockn...n#.U0SCVMcm_OQ

Last edited by Peregrine9 : Apr 08, 2014 at 03:41 PM.
Old Apr 09, 2014, 04:33 AM   #364
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Aww....I can't believe Jules is 51. He looks good. 50 is the new 30. He's still got it.
Old Apr 09, 2014, 07:56 AM   #365
hibgal
Sun King

Really nice pic of Julian there. Indeed he looks good and rather happy too.

Anyone of you got the new version of his Everything Changes? What about the video documentary "Through The Picture Window" that seems to be an iTune exclusive? Anyone seen it? (Hate these region restrictions. )

Sometimes I dream in colors
It always happens when
I find myself with others
Who don't pretend
hibgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 07, 2014, 08:04 PM   #366
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Galo Magazine
5/7/2014
Through The Picture Window’: A Second Glimpse into What Makes Julian Lennon through Director Dick Carruthers’ Eyes

http://www.galomagazine.com/movies-t.../#.U2q7fi8m-qW
Old Jun 10, 2014, 11:08 PM   #367
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Digital Journal
6/10/1014
The Beatles Are Back and the Servers Are Crashing!

The new single, "The High Road" from Brent Bourgeois and Julian Lennon (the auditory clone of his father, John Lennon) is fooling listeners into believing there is a newly unearthed gem from the Beatles

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1977549
Old Jun 20, 2014, 11:50 PM   #368
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default 1 Julian Lennon news updates

Music Times
6/18/2014
Julian Lennon Gears Up To Release First Ever Box Set, Available For Pre-Order

http://www.musictimes.com/articles/6...-pre-order.htm

http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/20....aUbM7PAE.dpbs
Old Jun 21, 2014, 06:52 AM   #369
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibgal View Post
Really nice pic of Julian there. Indeed he looks good and rather happy too.

Anyone of you got the new version of his Everything Changes? What about the video documentary "Through The Picture Window" that seems to be an iTune exclusive? Anyone seen it? (Hate these region restrictions. )
No I haven't gotten either. To be honest, hib, I loved that album when I got it. But I'm not sure it has aged as well, for me, as Photograph Smile. Should I give it another listen? I pulled it out last fall and I just got so bored with it. But maybe summer is a better time for it?
Old Jun 21, 2014, 06:55 AM   #370
Apple Scruff
Sun King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine9 View Post
Music Times
6/18/2014
Julian Lennon Gears Up To Release First Ever Box Set, Available For Pre-Order

http://www.musictimes.com/articles/6...-pre-order.htm

http://www.rockcellarmagazine.com/20....aUbM7PAE.dpbs
Is he seriously going to release a four-disc box-set with three discs being all Everything Changes material? Wha? He must really love that album.

Sweet it's being released on his mom's birthday.
Old Jul 02, 2014, 11:54 AM   #371
Fly
Dr. Robert

Is Julian still releasing singles from this album that came out like 5 years ago? He must be dry.
Old Jul 02, 2014, 04:47 PM   #372
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default 3 Julian Lennon news updates

Smashing Interviews Magazine
6/28/2014
Julian Lennon Interview: Happiness Is a Colombian Tribe

http://smashinginterviews.com/interv...olombian-tribe

Last edited by Peregrine9 : Jul 02, 2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 11:40 AM   #373
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Independent
7/25/2014
Bono and Lennon stand by Leo's green campaign

Bono rocked out with Beatle John Lennon's son Julian at an exclusive fundraising gala at the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation's inaugural fundraising gala in Saint-Tropez this week.

http://www.independent.ie/style/cele...-30458699.html
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:02 AM   #374
hibgal
Sun King

Phew! I thought it was news about yet another version released of his Everything Changes! I hope it's done with it now. Julian should never have given the album that name. It inspires him!

It always happens when
Who don't pretend
Old Sep 17, 2014, 09:16 PM   #375
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

The Celebrity Cafe
9/17/2014
Julian Lennon - 'Everything Changes' album review
This month, the album got a deluxe box set, which came out on Sept. 10th.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/reviews/...s-album-review
Old Sep 18, 2014, 08:29 AM   #376
Bongo
Nowhere Man

Lightbulb YOKO

I've always wondered if Yoko ever gave Johns 2 sons, any of his unreleased songs to put out there, like she did with "Free As A Bird" & "Real Love".
Old Sep 24, 2014, 08:15 PM   #377
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Music Hope Foundation
9/22/2014
Meninos do Morumbi Featuring Julian Lennon Singing “Summertime”

http://musicishopefoundation.org/201...ng-summertime/
Old Oct 12, 2014, 12:41 PM   #378
hibgal
Sun King

Default Julian on ABC - great interview!

Watch Julian in an interview on ABC's Pop Entertainment.

Everything Changes' For Julian Lennon

The musician talks about his first-ever box set and new beginnings.
08:55 | 10/10/2014

Link to video

Here's a transcript for those who have trouble watching the video:

Transcript for 'Everything Changes' For Julian Lennon

Our guest today catapulted into the spotlight with some huge hits like too late for -- We'll let you decide to step away from the music scene and now much to the delight of fans he just released his first ever. Box music sent to the public is an outstanding compilation of -- his best work is appropriately titled. Everything changes.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Everything that I've been doing over the past few years you know I mean it's. What's inside it is -- a full feature documentary that we did of the coast of my -- over the making the album and photography exhibitions and also some of the charity work that I do and then is that. So the full production album acoustic and instrumental.

And then of -- the vinyl. But to vinyl. Picture this which was which is mainly that how this started because of requests from fans -- I was discussing -- a lot of diehard fans out there have been clamoring this for years now but I want a place to sample if we could.

I mean it's spans such our career and -- -- not only. -- the year but also to the eyes as well that you put into this you know what I'm W the aesthetic of the whole. There I think product.

You know that the touch and feel of the different paper. The materials used you know we'll let the pixel -- such a love of photography involved in. In all the images to do it every song on the album and movie videos.

It's it's integrated in complex of the same time but you know. And hop so. What is -- you want to ask you about that because in fifteen years time then he unit you have to -- facility had -- that it.

We -- -- it's not you know try to put -- -- -- by -- anything that but. But in the time -- you have excelled in the field photography ago. Well I'm I wouldn't getting you know at this I think -- -- I think you're being humble but I think a lot of people would be able -- very easily say yes very while -- -- operate our great great.

Feedback. And -- com comments on on the -- -- have done. You know I mean I was a nervous wreck with the first exhibition interview on CNN -- -- just didn't now.

You know a lot of people of them like need to you know the light pigeonhole me and don't like -- -- -- artistic books. But lot of people within that these isn't I really have. Absolutely full in in love with -- feel visual.

The visual medium. And it's you know it's it's what I who opposed to doing these days. In many respects this.

Temporarily it's a sort of it's something -- keep everybody happy. Could have -- while I go often do of the charitable work and photography work and I mean that they'll still be you know the project musical projects here and that. But I don't know about a full album flows for some time you think along the way you've worked with you to given us -- site.

Of that group you lot of people have never seen before what I mean I'm Tom Colvin -- who is who was their main photographer guy -- I mean that the -- incredible work. I was just fortunate enough to have. -- a snippet of time with them behind the scenes and what you see all on the photography website is is is just so very very small percentage of the work that I did with them.

So you know -- -- just waiting for the right time with them to release the of the -- students was mostly. It is so I mean we think you look at this kind of back and forth between photography in between music and -- were chatting just -- before we shouldn't really. And -- -- saying that you feel more comfortable action piece on the other side of the camera we -- I'd much prefer of them on the camera.

But commitment -- those kinds of artistic mediums are so different because photography or any kind of visual arts unit the work is being done sort of behind the scenes and and as you. You know. It admit you know there was a bit of a breathless wait for that first exhibition through when you're up there on stage -- -- in the recording studio with.

You know I -- I'm relieved performs for a long time sixty years of doing you know -- -- -- of any way shape willful. My intention is at some point so whether it's next -- of the year after that to do -- I just said that I've played double. Performance and size.

Whether -- the it to local festivals. And the like. -- I've done that over thirty years tonight.

That is so that if I'm gonna go -- on the road again a -- do something different and something special and something really -- to no meaningful to me. Who I had an incredible experience. With the last.

So well I played for the -- concern. And and the because the love of my work is instrumental in theatrical in many respects -- make it if you. -- -- -- -- -- I felt they haven't done and listen to it by the audiences seem and so I just said that -- and is do this again I -- do.

Sort of one night only specials. On behalf of my foundation -- for the foundation again and local foundation you know local charities to help and in the areas in the cities that we play. In major cities around the world's.

I'm working on that plan gearing up to that looking responses. So I expect the subtlety -- you know I don't know what about whether the white feather foundation -- for the foundation came about because. On the last -- -- sixty minutes ago.

I was in Australia. -- -- found cool from a hotel management saying mr. -- Do you this aboriginal tribe -- -- In the lobby that wants -- you listed excuse me just as a -- jokingly -- Would they they they really want to come and -- want you to come downstairs to meet you.

20 this is little -- of his. But I I had a film director of friend that news. Who was traveling in the area and news some of the the indigenous tribes so -- go downstairs to me that the the tried.

The elder of the tribe walks up to me who is a cool white -- from a male -- what if they. And and said. Can you help us you have a voice.

And many -- it that's it to me if there was any way let me know that everything was going to be today -- It would be in the form of -- white -- And so and I agree with -- -- I was yes so when I was presented with the -- -- I'd just. -- so well you know either -- continue being a sort of broken -- or step up to the plate nine to really try and help these people. -- most logical way that.

It was allowable of them -- -- fools listen to it through foundation. And we you know -- throwing names -- -- the -- logically. The white for the foundation.

It was bull and few words to -- the members of your father still -- still roll into your head on location -- Eight generally it would be you know either -- -- song of his came on -- If it's generally comes from the outside. You know -- live my life. The way I do do in projects that they do looking fool would only.

-- -- -- of Beatles have mentioned it so was by the from the public of the media. So you know it's something I have to deal would -- time for the most thoughts of fond memory. You know.

It always happens when
Who don't pretend
Old Oct 15, 2014, 11:48 PM   #379
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Default 2 Julian Lennon news updates

Ultimate Classic Rock
10/15/2014
30 Years Ago: Julian Lennon Joins the Family Business with ‘Valotte’

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/julian-lennon-valotte/

Something Else Reviews
10/10/2014
Julian Lennon talks about his future musical plans: ‘I want to do something different’

http://somethingelsereviews.com/2014...-lennon-plans/

Last edited by Peregrine9 : Oct 15, 2014 at 11:49 PM.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 09:42 PM   #380
Peregrine9
Sgt. Pepper

Entertainment Focus
11/26/2014
Julian Lennon announces Christmas single

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/m...istmas-single/