BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Crackerbox Palace

Old Feb 16, 2005, 09:42 AM   #1
Hari's Chick

Talking Pattie Boyd Art Exhibit Review!!!

[img] http://Yoganandakids.homestead.com/P...op_800x533.jpg [/img]

Pattie's exhibit was wonderful! It was so cool she had it at the San Francisco Art Exchange ... they do Ron Wood's works too and so maybe that is how Pattie got tied into the Exchange? The folks who work there are super... they are so down to earth...professional but so friendly. It's a simple and elegant gallery. My buddie Jenn and I flew up from Los Angeles on Saturday morning. The premiere party was Saturday night. Friday night they had had a sort of informal premiere for friends of the gallery, and they said about 350 people were there. I was invited to that as well, but could not attend because of work schedules at my house and what not. But on Saturday they said there would be more time to see and speak with Pattie, so I was pleased to be able to attend that one. I believe there were about 50-80 in attendance.

San Francisco was great, the rental car with it's personal navigator was super, and the hotel was swank! What a great trip! lol The hotel was a spit from the exhibit... across the street and about four or five shop windows down. Anyway, the party was to begin at 7, and we were in front of the place by 6:30. We took some pictures and went in for a Starbucks next door *grin*. From the street you could see a beautiful mirrored picture of Pattie which was a double image and also a single mirrored picture, sitting with those long beautiful legs crossed and those big eyes we all know and love. You could see one of George and Eric on a couch... and more, but I waited to really take in details until the doors opened.

When the doors opened, I had to really pace myself because my impulse was to breeze through seeing each George photo first. But I bottled my extreme enthusiasm and remained calmly thrilled. It was an amazing feeling to be there at Pattie's first exhibit, and to be sharing the evening as such with Pattie herself! We went from picture to picture and YES my eyes were magnetized to the many many beautiful portraits of George... portraits so clear... his skin so lifelike before me... I had the overwhelming desire to touch his skin and his face. This feeling was not in pure idol worship, it was more like an art connoisseur would feel before the naked David... a male form too beautiful to behold and believe in, it's impression so perfect the imperfect mind could not fully hold it's impression. It was almost impossible to ground the experience.

Each whisker, each line, each curve was so beautiful to me.
My favorite besides "George In Bed" is "George with Sunglasses." I stared at that for a cumulative total of I think 40 mins. There was a beautiful one of George with a uke (a similar shot of George was used in Pattie's sister Jenny's book), one of George on an island from the side, so wistful, with a knit cap on. Another of he and Pattie in the snow during the 90's, Friar Park gardens. There were three of George on the motorcycle and another of George, Ron Wood, Ron's girlfriend, and Kumar Shankar at Friar Park which was amazing. George's kitty was in that one, too. :) There was another of George and Maharishi. In another, George was pulling a Monty Python face!

Pattie, by the way, hahahaha...had other pictures there too! LOL There were so many more. I mean, she had George (did I mention George yet?? lol), EC, Ron Wood....and also Keith Richards and his daughter, Alvin Lee, Delaney and Bonnie, Mick Jagger, Stephen Bishop, George Martin, Ginger Baker, Jerry Hall, Paul, Ringo, and John.... gosh, many many famous people... I cannot even remember them all. But of those not featuring George, I loved most these amazing scenes with people from India, Burma, all over the globe, which Pattie depicted in a transcendent photojournalistic sort of way. There was this amazing picture of black mothers and children which I wondered may remind her even of her own childhood in Kenya. It looked much the same I imagine. I wondered so very much what she was thinking when taking various photos. She had one of a funeral boat in India... one boat was a bit pulling the funeral boat...and the colored clothing of the first boat's inhabitants were reflecting beautiful colors into the water. Another was from the Lake district in England and that one was old fashioned brown/black and white and the leaves were reflected in the Lake and there were rocks too~ it was hard to discern the rocks in the water from the leaf reflections. Amazing. It had the feeling, dignity, and composition of a Tina Modetti photo, whom I love. Another was a fishing picture from India...with the fishing line knotted and wrapped around in a sort of crescent...the water various colors~ both inherent and reflected. It seemed at first like there was a strong water and reflective element to her work and I think that is because she is Pisces, too, like George. "The river runs through my soul..." :) There was a beautiful shot of a peasant house...with wild mustard, daisies, and sunflowers creating three layers and blankets of yellow, with mountains and even snow atop them in the background and against the house was logs for a fire. Positively beautiful. Another one was a brick window sort of...like pale rough hewn thin bricks... composing it...and beyond the window was sand and prayer flags of all different colors. Her work was very humanistic and spiritual. She had one of a woman (Fiona) on the rocks naked which was amazing, with sea spray coming up from behind her. One depicted a beautiful woman in a black skirt with a slit up the side and she was leaning into this angled tree... like they were together dancing or something...like a ballet, nature's secret performance. There was a close up of a woman's face with the most ...the wisest expression and it was titled Hope and I wondered was that the woman's name or was that the name of the piece. When I looked at that one I was thinking of Barthes analysis of photographic portraiture. He believed such a medium was somewhat static and limited, and I knew if he were to see this image he would rework his entire argument. This one picture would send him rushing for his typewriter. In this portrait "Hope" holds the beauty of the Mona Lisa~ more expressive eyes I have not seen.

Looking at Pattie's work, a blind eye could see her feminine touch. She is an artist honest, graceful, and moreover spontaneous. What I see in her work I see as well in Linda's, much of it anyway (though I actually prefer Pattie's works). Like the Beatles themselves, both women posses an intuitively humanistic expression that instantly touches the heart deeply. They can cut through what so many before them found difficult...where others are at least marginally contrived, or sentimental at just the wrong moment soas to fall quaint, both Pattie and Linda tell us how life is, at our very most honest level. Forgo the bells and whistles, this is portraiture, personal expression, and social commentary. Pattie's works possess a distinct spirituality in subject content which is perhaps why they speak to me more than do even Linda's. The emotions in the faces show us a transparency into emotions frozen ... those we all can instantly know and relate to as well as any Beatles' songs. They touch you.

Most photos were editions of fifty. Some were only of 25. There was a superb one of Ron Wood painting. Ron Wood has the kindest eyes. In various pictures they are looking right at Pattie, and responding to her taking the picture. You can tell he has so much love for her, you can so see this ... precious...in his eyes.

What is it about Pattie which make her the muse she has been in the lives of these men? It became apparent to me that evening. She arrived at about 8:30pm. She was wearing black and a fluid green and black skirt which was so beautiful on her. I recognized her instantly and our eyes briefly met. She stopped to speak to a few people she seemed to know from before. There were several friends around her and they seemed a bit protective of her, which I thought was wonderful. She was very loved by them, you could just tell. Everyone was cheerful and happy, I am sure they were excited for her!

Last edited by Hari's Chick : Feb 16, 2005 at 09:44 AM.
Hari's Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 09:43 AM   #2
Hari's Chick

Default Continued!

I was talking to these people...I met lots of really nice people. Two of these folks mentioned to me that Pattie had agreed to meet with people upstairs, and in fact had done so the night before. The fellow I had dealt with was ill, so I did not really "know" anyone officially. I was far too shy to ask anyone if I could meet Pattie (!!!!), but my newfound friends said I could not just pass the opportunity by, and they split up to find someone to ask on my behalf!!! Isn't that sweet?? They hooked me up with this nice "official" lady and she said sure I could meet Pattie. :) She took my "George in Bed" pic off the wall and asked me to follow her up the stairs to where Pattie was. She said my buddie Jenn could also come. We followed her upstairs (people had not been going up unless asked to) and there was a woman already talking to Pattie. I hung back a little bit. When she left, I was kind of hesitant...I am so shy! The nice lady went and put my picture on the wall where me and Pattie would stand by it to get our picture taken together. :) :) :) :) Cooool....

I approached Pattie meekly... I held out my hand and she smiled and shook my hand. I told her it was wonderful to meet her...that I felt honored ....and she was so so talented! I said I was so impressed with her work. We began to discuss photography and the differences between male and female photographers. She was so so very nice!!! Pattie is poised, beautiful, dignified, and warm...she is such a lovely woman, inside and out. I feel so honored to have had the chance to meet her. We had a few giggles and also passed words about George. When she spoke about him, I could see so much love in her eyes.

In that upper room, I cannot really describe it, but my friend Jenn said she felt like her heart chakra was opened up as she entered. She said how everyone was so loving towards Pattie and Pattie herself was such a lovely person, that there was a spiritual presence there. Well, I am sure George was there.

After I'd met Pattie I was just so happy to have had the experience, Jenn and I went next door for some more coffee. :) We went back later to see the photos again and chat a bit more with the many new buddies we'd met there! It was a wonderful wonderful party, fitting for Pattie, a delightful, talented muse.
Old Feb 16, 2005, 09:45 AM   #3
Hari's Chick

The image link is not working properly, sorry guys!
Old Feb 16, 2005, 10:17 AM   #4
sourmilkpinky
Sun King

aww Hari..that sounds wondrful. A very moving show. And meeting. I am jealous ;). I am sure if it comes to Denver I will go see the show, Pattie or no Pattie. Sounds like she has some beautiful talent. Thanks for sharing.
sourmilkpinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 10:26 AM   #5
ILUVHARIIN1974
Wild Honey Pie

Talking

Thanks so much for sharing this review with us! :-)

I hope that the exhibit comes to the east coast somewhere...I WILL be there! ;-)

I have a friend who went and she said one of the pics was from *gulp* 1974!!!!! I think she said the one with the kitty.....*sigh* Did he have long hair?? *more sighing* ;-)

Please visit......

SIMPLYSHADYHARI
ILUVHARIIN1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 10:51 AM   #6
FPSHOT
Sun King

Talking

HC, this is such a fascinating review, full of feeling and awareness, not only comes back your love for George, which brought you to the door of the gallery, but then when you openend the door, you have inhaled so much details and have thought so much about the person Pattie and why she took certain pictures.

Then you describe it in such a touching way... there is no journalist or reporter in the world who could translate what the exhibit showed and what Pattie is like, in better words than in this amazing review.

Various descriptions you choose to tell what you have seen and even more what you thought of it, make me think of also that very special quality that George had, to put feelings in to words by the use of just those words which are rarely found together...

It's a piece of art by itself .

Thanks for this amazing review
FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 12:00 PM   #7
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

I have to agree with Rob, Lorraine. Your account was so richly painted, so beautifully illustrated, so deeply moving that it really touched my heart. No doubt George's heart would have been touched by this as well.

I am so delighted that of all people you got to see the exhibit. I am even more delighted that you got to meet the artist and share the experience with the rest of us. This is the kind of thing that really does enrich a person's life.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 06:33 PM   #8
donnamariemoreno27
Mr. Moonlight

Send a message via AIM to donnamariemoreno27
Thumbs up

Well Lorraine...it looks like we "missed" each other yet again at another beatle-related event *sigh*WOW...I couldn't have said it better girl-the review was right on the nose!!! I was at the party on Friday night & yes it started to get mighty crowded in there! I saw her upstairs, and then after awhile, she came w/ her entourage/securtiy people. That night she wore a black top & a black skirt, her hair was up twisted held by those twisty things (sorry don't know the name of the hair accessory) and she wore these cute beige short boots w/ fur around the top of the boot...

Well anyway...getting back to the exhibit, like HC said the photo's were amazing to say the least (your description's of the photo's were exquisite!)
Hmm...my fav, god so many to choose from, but YEAH the one where he's laying down bare-chested on the bed...(for a second...I thought DHANI???) man, the RESEMBLANCE is so UNCANNY!!! Loved the one where they're posing together in front in Fiar's Park-I believe it was taken in 1995. The Eric one's were great too...gotta admit tho, I think he's much more handsome NOW!

Boy, what a shutterbug she was back then eh? I espeically like the one's from the different countries of the native's i.e..-Mexico,Peru,Sri Lanka,India...
And of course the our "beloved FabFour"...the one w/ the "silhouette's" of them standing next to each other (very nice).

Even tho I didn't purchase a photo (unfortunatley way out of my price range:(
I still got to meet her & talk to her very briefly (not upstairs tho) just basically to tell how much I really liked & admired her photos...I couldn't believe she asked me which one I liked the best...I just blurted out ALL THE GEORGE ONE'S! God what she must have thought! But she was so sweet about it-like HC said, she's just got this allure /presence to her! And she's this tiny/petite willowy lady but in sosphicated way...just a lovely person.

HC...did you ever meet Steve Wagner who was in charge of the exhibit? Poor guy, earlier in the day, he was running around like a crazy person getting things ready for the event, I just had to stop by and THANK him in advance for the invite, cuz I knew he would be very busy in the evening time (which he was)...I really ENJOYED the rest of my time in SF (I forgot what a exciting city it is, so much to do and see!) I promised myself I would go out there more often...next on my agenda, to get ticket's to that John Lennon broadway musical (the "trial runs"- start in April)...

HC...THANKS again for your most eloquent review/report of Pattie's photo exhibit!!!

Donna~
donnamariemoreno27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 06:41 PM   #9
Hari's Chick

Talking

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the review!!! :) I am glad you got a good feeling because that means I did the exhibit some justice...it was so special!!

Hmm, Steve Wagner? Nooo, I did not meet him? I mostly circled in the fans, officials tend to make me shy! LOL But what a nice nice group of folks were there!

Isn't she cooool, Donna??? Oh, yeah, I hope she has many more exhibits (I think she will!) and more people can meet her cuz she is real special!
Old Feb 16, 2005, 06:49 PM   #10
beatlebangs1964

I hope she compiles those photos for a book. How I WISH I could have been there!

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

Old Feb 16, 2005, 11:15 PM   #11
beatlelover45223

Very eloquent HC, thanks so much for the story, seems that you had a wonderful time, and what a great opportunity to meet Pattie.

~ Nancy ~
beatlelover45223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 01:10 PM   #12
Whistlerca
Nowhere Man

I am a bit bummed out, rather sad you might say, I still hold much respect and admirations for Pattie. Thatís really a nice description, may I be so bold to ask how you got into Saturdays VIP Party and did you purchase a photo? I was told only those who purchased a photo were allowed on Saturday. I was there on Friday night, missed seeing Pattie but was told she was there around 8 pm, and but only for an hour before she went upstairs. I left Friday around 7:50 pm  so I could think it over about buying a photo at $2,300. I had a set budget of $1,500, but was nervously willing to fork out $2,300 right there on the spot that evening, but I was told to return for Saturdayís VIP event. Over the evening I thought hard about this purchase, 1 of 50 for $2,300? I decided it was well beyond my budget. Not meeting Pattie or at least getting an autograph, left me sad, bummed out, after I make the trip to S.F. I truly intended to purchase something so again I was sadden by my loss.
Another person who was there (someone I did not know) said they had mixed feelings about the show/gallery, got to speak with her and said she was really nice, but out of 80 photos, Pattie only worked, developed only 6, I guess thatís where the Gallery came in, their work, fees and all that. I mean prices 1/50 copies were extremely high, average set price at $2,300. This person said they had never seen an artist so sheltered and pampered at a gallery show, I donít know about this, I have no problem with it, only that I never got to see, speak or take a photo of her. I do understand Pattie being shy, its been said she is not comfortable in the spot light after having been surrounded by so many friends in her life, I tend to feel the same way myself.
Well all in all, I am glad you had a great time, loved your description of the event or show, thatís cool, I enjoyed seeing her photos. The $2,300 would have been worth the price had it not been for ďso many copiesĒ but I guess everyone needs to make a living, that kind of $$$ doesnít flow freely too often, could be well spent on my next vacation, Iím not saying it wasnít worth it, just that it went beyond my budget ya know?
Just my two cents worth, I still love ya Pattie 
I know that I just need you like I've never done before.
Whistlerca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 02:59 PM   #13
Hari's Chick

Aww, I'm sorry you missed Patti on Friday night. Yeah, I was also told only people who'd purchased photos could get into the Saturday party. I thought long about it too, because we are not wealthy people. My husband was the one who actually decided to buy one for me.

I hope my review does not leave you feeling sad. Somehow this particular good thing was in my karma this time, but you will have an equally blessed one in yours I am most certain!

The good and bad always balance out!!!

Last edited by Hari's Chick : Feb 18, 2005 at 03:02 PM.
Hari's Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 05:43 PM   #14
donnamariemoreno27
Mr. Moonlight

Send a message via AIM to donnamariemoreno27

Well you see for me I thought it was an honor, I orginally was going to attend the opening to the public-Feb 14th (which of course Pattie would not attend because YES she is very shy when it come's to the public) I even told Steve (the guy who ran the event) that there was NO WAY I could AFFORD those prices of the photos's (amazing as they were) and he invited me anyway to attend...

During the course of the evening-yes Pattie did come down to greet people, I was very LUCKY to meet & speak to her-briefly (as I said in my earlier post above) and she did have her security people around her. Friday's evening did get very BUSY after 8:00pm, I left around 9:30pm, I kept going back to look/study at the photo's...and I did ENJOY the rest of my time in SF the whole weekend espeically in the Haight/Ashbury district!

Donna~
donnamariemoreno27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2005, 08:01 PM   #15
beatlebangs1964

Lorraine,

I think it was touching and lovely that your husband bought you a picture from the art show. Good point about karma - perhaps karmic timing is really what it is all about. That was something George understood very well.

Your review touched my heart and made me so happy. Although I don't live anywhere near the Golden City, I wish I could have been there and your account made me feel as if I had been there. No doubt George would have been deeply moved by your account as well. I really think on some level, in some fashion George's influence was very much evident and I don't mean that by pictures of George or the fact that his former wife had the art showing. I mean that in the beauty that was reflected in the work you described and in the way you shared the event with us.

When my favorite uncle died, a relative told me that when someone you really love dies, they are as close to you and to your heart as you want them to be. I found that very comforting as my uncle was a very special man. He used to say I was his "Beatles' niece" and he was the kindest person I know. I have no doubt he and George would have gotten along, although my uncle was the generation predating the Beatles. See, my uncle was a very devout man who attended daily mass. I did not know he attended daily mass until after his untimely death. It was the way my uncle treated people and the way he brought out the best in people that I think was the true litmus test. He really lived his beliefs and was a truly good man.

I think in his own inimitable fashion George brought out the best in people. I honestly believe that George's core values and believes and the forces that shaped and created him helped him bring out the best in others. I truly believe that George set an example by living his beliefs ("If You Believe" and "It's What You Value") and by remaining humble and true to himself. By setting this example, he tacitly encouraged others to see themselves ("See Yourself") and to exceedtheir goals. It sounds like this is what happened at that art show.

Last edited by beatlebangs1964 : Feb 19, 2005 at 12:15 PM.
Old Feb 18, 2005, 09:22 PM   #16
Whistlerca
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari's Chick
Aww, I'm sorry you missed Patti on Friday night. Yeah, I was also told only people who'd purchased photos could get into the Saturday party. I thought long about it too, because we are not wealthy people. My husband was the one who actually decided to buy one for me.

I hope my review does not leave you feeling sad. Somehow this particular good thing was in my karma this time, but you will have an equally blessed one in yours I am most certain!

The good and bad always balance out!!!
Hari's Chick:

Nahhh you did an outstanding review, my complements, I knew someone would purchase a photo, so it wasnít like Pattie would be terribly disappointed in me for not, so itís cool, and also cool of your husband, a great guy, with a talented wife. I am most happy for you both.
I did meet and speak with Steve, I was left with guilt, leaving without explaining why I wouldnít return on Saturday, but I am sure he understood. Iíve been to a few art shows, but this was my first invite, and chance to buy. Steve had said that there would be items available at a low price ($1,250) I didnít see any and anything lower than $2,300, didnít quite meet my tastes, after all I think most of everyone wanted to either see or buy a photo Beatle related, or of George and Eric. Its not a total loss, I love S.F. and I will return for the Lennon Musical in April, as I have some British friends visiting the State side, San Francisco. I do hope Pattie does the book, but last I heard she wasnít certain, weíll just have to wait and see.
Thanks for taking the picture of yourself in front of the Art Exchance, I love that poster size picture behind you of Pattie, I saw no price on that, but it was awesome, beautiful shot of Pattie,
Thanks again:)
I know that I just need you like I've never done before.
Whistlerca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 10:27 AM   #17
Intuition
Fool On The Hill

Post What Patti picture?

I was too busy admiring the girl in front of the glass.
Intuition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2005, 06:40 PM   #18
Hari's Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistlerca
Hari's Chick:

Nahhh you did an outstanding review, my complements, I knew someone would purchase a photo, so it wasnít like Pattie would be terribly disappointed in me for not, so itís cool, and also cool of your husband, a great guy, with a talented wife. I am most happy for you both.
I did meet and speak with Steve, I was left with guilt, leaving without explaining why I wouldnít return on Saturday, but I am sure he understood. Iíve been to a few art shows, but this was my first invite, and chance to buy. Steve had said that there would be items available at a low price ($1,250) I didnít see any and anything lower than $2,300, didnít quite meet my tastes, after all I think most of everyone wanted to either see or buy a photo Beatle related, or of George and Eric. Its not a total loss, I love S.F. and I will return for the Lennon Musical in April, as I have some British friends visiting the State side, San Francisco. I do hope Pattie does the book, but last I heard she wasnít certain, weíll just have to wait and see.
Thanks for taking the picture of yourself in front of the Art Exchance, I love that poster size picture behind you of Pattie, I saw no price on that, but it was awesome, beautiful shot of Pattie,
Thanks again:)
You know, at first I was told there may be photos available for around $1500? It was mentioned casually though. Anyway, that was some time before (maybe a month before) and I figured they were still sorting out the details regarding price and what not.

Thanks, by the way, for the compliments on my review, shucks... :)

Oh, and as for the Pattie picture, I believe it may not have been 'her' photo, but one taken of her by another phtoographer? That is what I assumed since it was not for sale.
Old Feb 20, 2005, 06:44 PM   #19
Hari's Chick

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlebangs1964
Lorraine,

I think it was touching and lovely that your husband bought you a picture from the art show. Good point about karma - perhaps karmic timing is really what it is all about. That was something George understood very well.

Your review touched my heart and made me so happy. Although I don't live anywhere near the Golden City, I wish I could have been there and your account made me feel as if I had been there. No doubt George would have been deeply moved by your account as well. I really think on some level, in some fashion George's influence was very much evident and I don't mean that by pictures of George or the fact that his former wife had the art showing. I mean that in the beauty that was reflected in the work you described and in the way you shared the event with us.

When my favorite uncle died, a relative told me that when someone you really love dies, they are as close to you and to your heart as you want them to be. I found that very comforting as my uncle was a very special man. He used to say I was his "Beatles' niece" and he was the kindest person I know. I have no doubt he and George would have gotten along, although my uncle was the generation predating the Beatles. See, my uncle was a very devout man who attended daily mass. I did not know he attended daily mass until after his untimely death. It was the way my uncle treated people and the way he brought out the best in people that I think was the true litmus test. He really lived his beliefs and was a truly good man.

I think in his own inimitable fashion George brought out the best in people. I honestly believe that George's core values and believes and the forces that shaped and created him helped him bring out the best in others. I truly believe that George set an example by living his beliefs ("If You Believe" and "It's What You Value") and by remaining humble and true to himself. By setting this example, he tacitly encouraged others to see themselves ("See Yourself") and to exceedtheir goals. It sounds like this is what happened at that art show.

(((((((HUGS))))))))
Thank you so much BB... reading this meant so much to me.
Old Feb 20, 2005, 06:49 PM   #20
Hari's Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuition
I was too busy admiring the girl in front of the glass.
HAHAHAHA!!!

(It's okay girls, it's my hubby!)