BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Paperback Writer

Old Feb 08, 2011, 08:58 AM   #1
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Default Part of another naked George story

Okay, here's another naked George story. Why don't I just link like I do to all my others? Well, the story is actually much longer then the parts I think the readers on this board are interested in. The incidents of John panting George build and build and get pretty slashy and since some of the George fans have stated they didn't care for such a thing, why subject them to it? I like to give my readers what they want. I do figure they'll find the first part of the story (and John's first time panting George) quite enjoyable (if not enviable of the girls in the hotel with them), so I am posting it here.

It is for adults I guess. It has an R rating, no explicit sex is described (yeah, i know that's unusual for me). I hope the mods are okay with this. I'm not sure if I'm breaking a rule of not, and if I am, well then we'll just delete this post. Oh, and if anyone wants to read the entire story, let me know and I'll send a link.

So, here's Ringo describing George and John (fictionally of course):

Looking Out for Little George

Back when we were touring, something about the way John treated George used to really bug me. I could never say anything about it because for one thing, it wasn’t my place. George would have to learn to speak up and defend himself if he was ever going to survive. It really was his own personal problem to deal with.

But sometimes John got out of hand and George looked more then uncomfortable with it. That shy persona of his could be sort of heartbreaking when you had to deal with it up close. There were moments when he looked like a lost little kid and I just wanted to pick him up and hug him, tuck him into bed and tell him everything was going to be all right if he just let his ole pal Ringo take care of him.

Then I was to learn there was a lot more to George then meets the eye. He was a really complicated person. A lot more went on inside his head then he let on and it sort of surprised me to find this out about him as I watched him grow up. Watching him grow up is what I did. Remember, we were quite young when we all met. George was still underage back then.

I first felt really bad for George and the way John sort of picked on him this one night in particular on our first American tour.

Sure, we all took the mickey out of each other now and then. That’s just the way we were raised and no harm was ever meant, but John could always push the envelopes even then.

It started with the girls being brought to our rooms for us. Sure, it would often get out of hand and turn into a wild time for all, but in the beginning it could be just as awkward as any boy-meets-girl scenario. The girls were always excited but very nervous. Sometimes it was impossible to get any coherent words out of them.

John never seemed to have any trouble talking to them, though there were times when he might have intimidated them. He was always good at starting conversations in almost any setting.

Paul of course could charm the socks off of any of them, or the panties as it were. He usually was the first one to approach the girls and make introductions.

But George, well, one could always tell which girl he fancied because he’d park himself about an arm’s length away and just stare at her. I’m not kidding. He might turn his head to say something to one of us during the course of the conversation in the room, but then his attention would always turn back to the object of his affection with those big wide puppy eyes he had.

To be honest with you, it might sound creepy but in practice it really was quite cute and funny. More then once, the girl in the line of his gaze would realize his intentions and be quite flattered, but more often then not it ended up with him taking his sweet time to make his move while one could see her impatiently waiting for him to start and get going.

That’s usually when John stepped in. Often it was something subtle he might do, such as start talking to the girl himself and then somehow include George in the conversation so as to get the two of them talking to each other. He was good like that and it was such a loving brotherly thing to do.
Other nights, such as when John was in a bit more of one of his moods, he might stand over shy little George pathetically staring at his dolly bird, slap him across the back and blurt out something like, “Hey, George, come on man. Get on with it. You need to get things moving along here or she’s going to fall asleep on you. Unless that was your plan all along and you were going to take her bra off while she was sleeping.”

George would turn beet red and flinch in a way that was both embarrassing and comical to watch but after a few times of that, he finally saved himself by saying to John in front of the girl and everybody, “Hey! I was going for the shy sweet attitude because it seems to be working. Leave me alone and let me get on with it.”
There was something to that I guess. George being a little frightened and shy always did seem to cast a spell over the girls sometimes even taking Paul’s thunder. That night when he finally said that to John, the girl responded by cradling him in her arms and cooing at him, holding him against her bosom which he visibly enjoyed. So there must have been some method to what he was up to.

It got worse when John got into one of his loud drunken boisterous moods especially when he was all charged up after a show and really wanting some sex to release all that energy.

As if in contrast to his wild mood, the girls once they were paraded before us seemed to be extra quiet but the mood was sort of tense or electric. You could hear a pin drop. Those birds weren’t even giggling. Everybody was sort of looking at everybody else to make the first move. I’m not sure what caused that or how it happened. It was just the mood of the night.
Of course it was John who broke the silence with his booming voice chatting up to the two nearest girls by asking them, “So, you girls want to see a Beatles’ dick? Come on, do you?”

The girls responded by giving him a pair of startled shocked smiles.

“Well, isn’t that why you’re here?” John carried on. “To get some from us? Come on, don’t be shy. Well, here you go. I’ll show you some.”

I don’t know what I expected John to do at that moment but you knew he was going to do something. I guess I figured when I saw him stand up I half-expected him to unzip his own trousers and give the girls a show. But that’s not what happened.
In fact, he stood up off the bed he had been seated on, reached over for George who had been sitting on the same bed near him staring at the girls like all of us were, grabbed the poor boy by the scruff of his neck pulling him to his feet and into a headlock. John then managed with one to undo George’s belt and get his pants open.
Of course George started to struggle. He protested bleating out, “John, what the bloody hell are you doing?” and squirmed a bit.

“Just giving the ladies what they want,” John answered as he had George locked under one arm and against his chest, both hands getting his trousers down below his ass. The back of George’s y-fronts was now visible to everyone in the room. “Come on, George, why are you being shy? You have such a beautiful Beatle dick. Why don’t you show the nice ladies what you got?”

Somehow, George managed to pull his head out from under John’s locked arm. I don’t know if John just let him go or if George resisted enough to break free, but he got his head loose and then he stood up, his brown eyes blazing brightly, trousers down practically to his knees. What I didn’t expect is what he did next. George then proceeded to actually pull his y-fronts down exposing his lower body to the girls and everyone else.

All the girls squealed in delight at the sight. The two in front were the loudest. One of them reached out and hesitantly touched George on his bare thigh before giving the goods a really nice feel. It almost made me want to stand up and pull down my own trousers right then and there.
“All right, girls,” John dictated. “Why don’t you two take George here and help him get the rest of his clothes off. Careful with the tie.” And George was led into some corner of the suite by two young girls who were all over him and he looked positively delighted.

After that, the ice was broken. Boys started talking to girls and the real party had now finally begun. I guess John had done it but when I thought of poor George squirming under John’s hold while John ripped his trousers off, I felt a little embarrassed and uncomfortable knowing how shy George was. But then I’d look over in that corner and see George lying on the floor with two near-naked cuties and then I guessed for that night, it worked out all right at least.

After that, I kept my tongue quiet on the matter even if John’s comments and actions to George irked me. They didn’t seem to faze Paul in the least and he had to put up with it longer then I had. I asked him about it once. He said it didn’t bother him much. George had to put up with much worse when John got drunk and abusive while being unsupervised in Hamburg, and he handled that well even if it was mostly by curling up in a ball pretending to be asleep.

I guess Paul was sort of right. George did go along with John’s stripping him in the end, so I let it go and just turned away whenever I saw John getting a little mean with the poor lad.
misfittoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2011, 05:14 AM   #2
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

I give 2 words, only!

"MY GOD!!!"

Favorite Beatle: George (1943-2001)

Favorite Beatle year(s): 1966, 1967*, 1968

(*1967 was the year that My Guy was born... my favorite Guy...)

My Quote for George:
"A Butterfly Flying Around Me Saying Goodbye!"
(29/11/2001)
God Bless You, George... Love ya...

"GEORGE ! You just give me stripes, moustache and a smile... cause You're So Fine!"

Song to remember the Past: "In My Life"

Just call me Cloud or GOC9
george_on_cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2011, 06:47 PM   #3
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Is that a good OMG or a bad one?
I've got more naked George, but I think I'll hold back and allow you to get your bearings a bit. I'll posts something about one of the others next. (and they'll keep their clothes on)
Old Feb 10, 2011, 04:50 AM   #4
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Just an advice, mate...

Use proper words and respect our beloved Fab 4...

I just don't want to see something "over the top"

My Quote for George:
(29/11/2001)

"GEORGE ! You just give me stripes, moustache and a smile... cause You're So Fine!"

Last edited by george_on_cloud9 : Feb 10, 2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 06:45 AM   #5
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by george_on_cloud9 View Post
Just an advice, mate...

Respect and 'over the top' are relative

Besides, this incident was based on some groupie stories I heard from women who were young girls actually there.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 04:26 AM   #6
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Ok...

My Quote for George:
(29/11/2001)

Old Feb 11, 2011, 08:43 AM   #7
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
Just an advice, mate...

This coming from 50% of the duo, BBTW just my thoughts, who make a habit of racy dream writing this is a nice development. There are quite some under 16 here in the female area, apart from other reasons not to write this down in a forum.

FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2011, 09:18 AM   #8
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

I didn't understand, FPSHOT... Did I write something that I shouldn't?

My Quote for George:
(29/11/2001)

Old Feb 11, 2011, 09:23 AM   #9
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
I didn't understand, FPSHOT... Did I write something that I shouldn't?
Absolutely not

FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2011, 09:26 AM   #10
george_on_cloud9
Sun King

Good... Thanks.

My Quote for George:
(29/11/2001)

Old Feb 11, 2011, 06:05 PM   #11
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSHOT View Post
This coming from 50% of the duo, BBTW just my thoughts, who make a habit of racy dream writing this is a nice development. There are quite some under 16 here in the female area, apart from other reasons not to write this down in a forum.
I am okay with it being deleted if it is against your rules.

otherswise, i am confused
Old Feb 11, 2011, 06:27 PM   #12
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

Just put a link instead of the R-rated story. That way nobody who is at work clicks onto an "inappropriate site" and nobody underage is immediately confronted with graphic sexuality.

Toy, did you check ou the stories on "Rooftop Sessions?" There are many good articles about the Writers' Craft.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2011, 05:03 AM   #13
misfittoy
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlebangs1964 View Post
Just put a link instead of the R-rated story. That way nobody who is at work clicks onto an "inappropriate site" and nobody underage is immediately confronted with graphic sexuality.

Toy, did you check ou the stories on "Rooftop Sessions?" There are many good articles about the Writers' Craft.
I wrote to the editor of rooftop sessions asking if putting your stories up on a live journal counted as having them on the web, since they stated in their submission guidelines the stories couldn't be posted but a yahoo group was okay.
I never head back from them. I wrote them twice and never head back, so I've given up on them.

I go to writers workshops at Science Fiction literary conventions in Michigan about three times a year. I've been writing for over 35 years and Beatles fic for about 25. (that's why I have so many stories and more coming).
I'll have to do something about the segments. I didn't post the larger story because I didn't think it'd be well received (I write a lot of slash and have since Peter Brown's book came out when I was 16) but every once in a while, my stories have segments in them that might interest a non-slasher, like this current one on this thread.
I'll have to post them somewhere and link to them.