BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Your Mother Should Know

Old Nov 23, 2001, 02:10 AM   #1
Catswalk
Apple Scruff

Default Everyone BUT Paul is Dead! REAL STORY!

I hate to blow everyone's mind out in a car, but you guys have it all wrong! IT WAS A HUGE COVER UP!

The evidence is all here. It's REALLY long and I hope it all fits. You all should sit down for this (LOL).

Remember all of the "Paul is dead" clues? Well, here are clues that suggest that Paul is the only one who WASN'T dead and that John, George, and Ringo all were! Found this
on the web. Hilarious.

1963:
On the front cover of "With the Beatles", Ringo's face is not in line with those of the other Fabs. Clearly a clue that the "Ringo" on this album is different form the others: obviously, he had died between the first two albums and been replaced.

1964:
On the cover of "A Hard Day's Night", George is the only Beatles with his back to the camera in any of the photos, and he's the only one with a cigarette ("a coffin nail"). These are the signals that George had died.

On the "Long Tall Sally" EP, George wears a different style of coat than the other three, again indicating that he's different, having been replaced. (Technically, George and Ringo both should be shown as different, but presumably whoever is in charge of planting the clues (Paul? John? EMI? Spiritual entities?) decided that having George and Ringo in one style of coat and Paul and John in a second style would make it difficult to figure out just which pair of Beatles is
supposed to be gone. Therefore, for these two records, they concentrated on announcing
the most recent death).

On the "Beatles for Sale" LP, the Beatles all wear black, and the record includes the song
"Baby's in Black." Black of course is a traditional color of mourning--just the state you'd expect Paul and John to be in after the deaths of two of their comrades.

1965:
On the cover of the "Nowhere Man" EP, Ringo is sitting on a stone monument, obviously meant to symbolize his tombstone. (Apparently the 'forces' deciding what clues to drop decided to give Ringo a new clue so he'd be even with George).

On the cover of the "Help!" album, the Beatles are holding their hands in semaphore positions. However, instead of spelling out "help" as one would rightly expect, they spell out "NUJV". This is an abbreviation for "New unknown John vocalist", indicating that John had died and been replaced. And since the odds of the Beatles just 'coincidentally' picking four letters that match that phrase must be millions to one, this MUST be a planned clue. On this album, the Beatles (what's left of them, that is) stopped indicating a member's death by showing
him as different than the others. Indeed, since Paul was now the only non-replacement in the band, *he* was shown as the different one (i.e., with his back to the camera on the back cover of "Sgt. Pepper") to indicate that he was alive. That this would later be interpreted as evidence of Paul's demise, must have been a crushing irony to the one remaining original Beatle.

In "I'm Looking through You", (from "Rubber Soul"), Paul sings, "You don't look different, but you have changed"--a reference to the three replacements he had to surround himself with.

1966:
On "Revolver", John #2 sings the song "I'm Only Sleeping." Sleep is, of course, a metaphor for death (cf. Hamlet's "Too sleep, perchance to dream" soliloquy).

Also from Revolver, in "She Said She Said", John #2 sings, "I know what it's like to be dead", which the original John did indeed know by now.

In "Eleanor Rigby," Paul sings, "Father McKenzie/ wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave/No one was saved". 'Father McKenzie' is obviously a metaphorical reference to Paul McCartney (after all, what are the odds that Paul would by mere coincidence come up with a character whose last name begins with 'Mc' just like his own?!), who had far too often walked from the graves of his fellow band members. And indeed none of the other Beatles had been 'saved' from death.

1967:
In "Strawberry Fields", John #2 says, "I buried Paul". At first, this may suggest that Paul had joined the other three Beatles in dying. However, earlier John #2 sings "Nothing is real", which shows that his latter comment is not a 'real' clue, but rather a red herring to throw the unwary off of the real trail.

On the "Sgt. Pepper" album, the Beatles introduce Billy Shears to replace Ringo #2 (that is the original Ringo's replacement) who is the real victim of the November 1966 car crash that figures so prominently in the "Paul Is Dead" theory. How anyone ever thought that Billy Shears was Paul's replacement is hard to fathom. After all, the next song following the "Let me introduce to you the one and only Billy Shears" bit, is sung by 'Ringo'. And 'Ringo' would provide further confirmation in 1973's, "I'm the Greatest" when he admits, "My name is
Billy Shears/It has been for so many years". In the face of this evidence, the thought that Billy Shears could be Paul's replacement seems faintly ridiculous.

Furthermore, it's well known that "A Day in the Life" describes the famed November 1966, car crash. However, everyone seems to have overlooked an obvious clue as to the victim of the car crash planted within "A Day in the Life": the ringing alarm clock!! Why would the Beatles include something that was 'ring'-ing unless it was to show that the song is about 'Ring'-o?!?

A similar identity-clue hidden within a death-clue appears on the front cover of the "Magical Mystery Tour" album. When the album is held upside down, the word 'Beatles' spells out the phone number of a London mortuary. However, the word 'Beatles' is spelled out in stars--as in Ringo STARR! If the Beatles had really meant to indicate where Paul's body had been (as the "Paul is dead" theory insists), why would they use the one common symbol that was also a band member's last name? Obviously, this couldn't be a mere coincidence.

Also, one more clue from "Sgt. Pepper" needs to be discussed. On the front cover, someone
holds a hand over Paul's head. This clearly mimics the actions of a priest in blessing the living--and Paul could certainly consider himself as blessed, as he was the only Beatle fate had spared.

The front cover of the "Magical Mystery Tour" album features one other clue. The titles of
"Magical Mystery Tour", "The Fool on the Hill", and "Your Mother Should Know", are arranged as follows:

Magical...
...On The...
...Should...

Going counter-clockwise from the 'M', the capital letters spell out 'MOST' which is meant to indicate that MOST of the Beatles had died and been replaced. (After all, the odds of the capitals in a bunch of song titles coincidentally spelling out such a word must be millions to one).

Also, on the inside cover of "MMT", reference is made to "four or five magicians"--an allusion to the four replacements, plus Paul, who serves as 5th magician--the 'magic' being the ability to keep the Beatles going despite the secret deaths of three members.

As for songs: John #2 sings "I Am the Walrus". Walruses are death symbols to Scandinavians. (Or maybe that was Eskimos. Or perhaps Falkland Islanders. I can't quite remember.)

And in 'Hello, Goodbye", Paul sings "I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello", a
reference to the original Beatles (and one replacement) dying (saying "Goodbye") and Paul surviving to say "hello" to their replacements.

1968:
In "Glass Onion". John #2 sings, "Here's another clue for you all/The walrus was Paul". However, in this song, as in "Strawberry Fields", John #2 also sings "Nothing is real", thus tipping off the alert listener to the fact that this 'clue' is a mere red herring.

In "I'm So Tired", John #2 sings about cigarettes ("coffin nails").

Furthermore, at the end of "I'm So Tired", John #2 says several nonsense syllables which, when played backwards, become "Paul, I'm dead". However, due to the poor sound quality, many insist mistakenly that it's "Paul is dead". (Much like the people who mistakenly insist on claiming that the words at the end of "Strawberry Fields" are 'cranberry sauce')

(Actually, most "Paul Is Dead" subscribers think the gibberish says, "Paul is a dead man, Miss him, miss him, miss him"! If you listen closely, you can see it actually says
"Paul isn't dead, man. We miss him, miss him, miss him", and is John, speaking
from the beyond, for himself and the two other dead Beatles, missing their friend Paul
who is still on earth.

In "Yer Blues", John #2 sings, "If I ain't dead already", in ironic reference to John (that is the real John) indeed being dead already.

1969:
On the cover of "Abbey Road", a VW has the license plate "281F", which can, of course be
read, as '28IF' and denotes that John (born in Oct, 1940) would have been 28 when "Abbey
Road" was released (Sept. 1969) IF he had lived. Also, the use of the "281F" plate is really a clever clue-within-a-clue, since the substitution of '1' for 'I' must have been inspired by the fact that "Abbey Road" was released only *1* month before John's birthday. Possibly the poignancy of that juxtaposition was what inspired the decision to mention John's age (had he lived) on the cover rather than George's or Ringo's (presumably the decision to not refer
to all their ages was motivated by the difficulty in parking three cars so one could read all their license plates).

John #2's song, "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" is abruptly cut off, clearly as a metaphor for the real John's life being abruptly cut short back in 1965.

In "Come Together", the line "come together, over me" refers to a burial (where, of course, the mourners 'come together' over the grave). Later in this song, the line "one and one and one is three" indicates that three original Beatles were buried. Why isn't it "1+1+1+1 is four"? Because...

The "I'd like to be under the sea" lines in "Octopus's Garden" indicate that Ringo #2 (that is, the replacement that was replaced by Billy Shears) was buried at sea. Thus, there was no gravesite for others to 'Come Together' over. Therefore, its "1+1+1 is three".

Of course, all of this is still only the preliminary work. I don't own a version of "Magical Mystery Tour" with the original booklet in it, I don't have the resources necessary to listen to every single song backwards, etc. I beseech the dedicated investigators that must be out there among the RMB'ers to help unearth more important clues.

Chris Fishel
(whom I don't know, but is the author of this and deserves all the credit he/she is due.

Love, Catswalk

------------------
Catswalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2001, 05:52 AM   #2
McCharlenstar
Dr. Robert

Default Re: Everyone BUT Paul is Dead! REAL STORY!

Wow! very interesting...........What to believe????? Thanks for the post!

------------------
McCharlenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2001, 07:34 AM   #3
peaceflame
Apple Scruff

LOL thats great! Hahahha
there are so many theorys out there...its soooo funny.
i hope none of you actually fall for this stuff!!

------------------
~~~~~~~
When you see beyond yourself then you will find peace of mind is waiting there
peaceflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2001, 07:58 AM   #4
FPSHOT
Sun King

I will get Dr Watson to have a look.

------------------
'a friend of mine in so much misery' - George 2001
FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2001, 03:18 PM   #5
Beatleboy
Wild Honey Pie

Send a message via AIM to Beatleboy Send a message via MSN to Beatleboy

Hmmmmmm, the conspiracy was more elaborate than we were led to believe. They really threw us off the trail, didn't they? For the record, I've always believed that the real John died under mysterious circumstances immediately after The Beatles last live concert on August 29, 1966.

------------------
"Turn off your mind. Relax and float downstream."
-The Beatles, 1966

[This Message Has Been Edited By Beatleboy On November 23, 2001 04:20 PM]
Beatleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2001, 09:03 PM   #6
joe
Taxman

...some are dead and some are living,
in my life...it's making me feel like
i've never been born...

------------------
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2001, 11:02 PM   #7
bearkat77
Administrator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By FPSHOT:
I will get Dr Watson to have a look.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Elementary.

------------------

Bearkat77's Beatlemaniac Page
Bearkat77's Tribute to John Lennon
Bearkat77's Tribute to Ringo Starr
bearkat77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2001, 12:43 AM   #8
Harb83
Co-Admin Geezer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By Beatleboy:
Hmmmmmm, the conspiracy was more elaborate than we were led to believe. They really threw us off the trail, didn't they? For the record, I've always believed that the real John died under mysterious circumstances immediately after The Beatles last live concert on August 29, 1966.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you say that? What's your 'evidence'?

------------------
Paul is Dead - The Conclusive Evidence
The Definitive Introducing the Beatles Authentification Guide
Harb83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2001, 03:57 PM   #9
peaceflame
Apple Scruff

whoa.
lol
you know what I beleive???
i beleive that paul, george, and ringo are alive and that john died on december 8, 1980.
OUT THERE, RIGHT
WOAAAAAAHHHH..........

------------------
~~~~~~~
When you see beyond yourself then you will find peace of mind is waiting there
peaceflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2001, 06:33 PM   #10
Beatleboy
Wild Honey Pie

Send a message via AIM to Beatleboy Send a message via MSN to Beatleboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By Harbidge:

What makes you say that? What's your 'evidence'?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's all in the glasses, man!!!

------------------
"Turn off your mind. Relax and float downstream."
-The Beatles, 1966
Beatleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2001, 08:56 PM   #11
bearkat77
Administrator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By Beatleboy:
It's all in the glasses, man!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

Old Nov 25, 2001, 08:56 PM   #12
bearkat77
Administrator

It's all in the glasses, man!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

[This Message Has Been Edited By bearkat77 On November 25, 2001 09:59 PM]
Old Nov 27, 2001, 03:05 PM   #13
McCharlenstar
Dr. Robert

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By bearkat77:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

REAL COOL Bearkat77...It's all in the Glasses!

------------------
McCharlenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2009, 11:15 AM   #14
McCartneyGirl909
Wild Honey Pie

Send a message via Yahoo to McCartneyGirl909 Send a message via Skype™ to McCartneyGirl909

Cool. ^^ This just proves that "you could see what you want to see."

- Sir Paul McCartney on Letterman
McCartneyGirl909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2009, 10:04 AM   #15
karolaa
Fool On The Hill

I made a presentation about this for English lesson in June, so I read a few websites and watched videos at YouTube. My teacher and friends were so interested:)
But it isn't true, Paul lives and (I really hope) he'll perform in my country soon (any Beatle has never been to Poland!)
karolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2009, 06:25 PM   #16
cuttingedgedjs
Nowhere Man

Awesome.

I love this stuff.

Stuff I write about The Beatles
http://www.cuttingedgedjs.com/blog/c...y/the-beatles/
cuttingedgedjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2009, 10:32 PM   #17
A.C.I.D
Little Child

Mind=Blown

its all true folks. its all true. Everyone died and was replaced at least twice. In fact they didnt even play any instruments, it was all street sounds and animals noises played backwards and looped.
A.C.I.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 07:01 AM   #18
Reverend Rock
Wild Honey Pie

Parts of that were hilarious. Looks like they've all been working on the art of dying for a while!

"There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be."
Reverend Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2009, 05:08 AM   #19
lennonluvr9
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to lennonluvr9

A resurrected thread ay? Haha, funny! So now the truth comes out, doesnt it?

"Logic?? My God, the man's talking about logic. We're talking about universal Armageddon!" Dr. McCoy, Wrath of Khan
lennonluvr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 06, 2009, 10:15 AM   #20
the ninth walrus
Old Brown Shoe

Send a message via Yahoo to the ninth walrus

crazy so crazy

there's nothing like an afternoon of drinking homemade butter milk and listing to old music.

sǝɯıʇ ʇɐ ǝɟıl

me i'm part Irish
the ninth walrus is offline   Reply With Quote