BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Red Rose Speedway

Old Mar 31, 2002, 08:24 PM   #1
MaccaTwst9
Mr. Moonlight

Send a message via AIM to MaccaTwst9 Send a message via Yahoo to MaccaTwst9
Default Pauls daughter..MICHELLE?!!?!!?!

ok someone sent this to me via e-mail throu a paul-list e-mailing group...I just wanna know wot you all think about this..i'm like FLIPPING over here..because I love Paul to death..and I don't want another chick saying shes hes daughter just to get his money..those kind Piss mee off!!! i'm like soooo freaking out!! i'm like crying, lol
omg i'm pathetic, ok here we go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ENTER MICHELLE McCARTNEY, THE REJECTED DAUGHTER OF BEATLE PAUL McCARTNEY, AS SHE CELEBRATES IN PARIS THE RELEASE OF HER NEW ALBUM.

Paris, France 99933390012/C06

Guitar player and singer MICHELLE McCARTNEY celebrated at the Paris's fashionable night club 'Aux Bains Douches' the release of her new musical album MICHELLE, which is going on the stands this month in the U.S. and in most European countries.

The natural daughter of musician PAUL McCARTNEY is picking up her father's career in spite of the fact that the former Beatle has not yet recognized her as his daughter, but has accepted to keep an eye on her and on her musical career.

Michelle was born from a romantic relationship of Paul McCartney and the French aristocrat Monique La Vallier. They were respectively 17 and 15 at the age she was conceived.

The artist, who makes her home in Paris, defines her music style as Hard Rock with a backdrop of pounding and trash-bag rhythm that began in Hollywood where she spent the last fifteen years of her life playing in underground bands as a left-hand guitarist.

She moved back to her native France last year and her new album has some songs she wrote and others Teoni L., Patrick LeFerrier and Zenith Leroy, all growing musicians from the underground beat world of Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam.

Her last concert in America was at the Hollywood Coconut Teaszer this yearr. Her repertory included guitar playing as well as left handed bass, her titled songs, I WANNA BE YOUR MAN and JOHN LENNON's SCREAM were definitely appreciated, so did MICHELLE, MA BELLE, that she sang almost in tears, evoking the fact that her father wrote it thinking about her.

Musically Michelle McCartney has a lot of talent, and even if some of the London and Paris musical papers define her performances as 'needing as lot of improvement', her recent link with MADONNA's composer and mixing-king Patrick Leonard, who was with her in Paris to visit for three weeks to foresee future projects, could lead her career to higher standards.

Michelle McCartney was born as Michelle Le Vallier in Paris on April 5, 1961 and her birth certificate states that her father is James-Paul McCartney from England.

All of her life as a child Michelle grew up ignoring that she was Paul McCartney's daughter. Her mother just used to say, 'You know, Michelle, your father was a very handsome hippy boy I met when I was a teenager. I became pregnant from our short relationship and when I tried to tell him, he was gone and I never saw him again.'

Michelle however discovered who her father was when at age 15, she went to pick up her birth certificate and saw her father's name. As she confronted her mother again, Monique was obliged to tell her the truth, and Michelle tried to make contact with her father without success.

Growing up Michelle picked up her father's name and felt the need to embrace her father's career but with anger and frustration in her heart. She saw her father in person only once as she cued up for two hours at Bercy Theatre in Paris on October 14, 1993 after McCartney's concert to have his autograph. When she was finally close to her father, and the late Linda McCartney was next to him, Michelle didn't have the courage of telling him 'Dad, I'm Michelle your daughter'. She just took his autograph and with tears in her eyes kissed his chick. Paul McCartney never knew he had seen his daughter for the very first time. Few months later, returning to Los Angeles Michelle took action as she asked the Los Angeles court to oblige her father to recognize her.

When Beatle Paul McCartney was approached years ago and asked why he refused to recognize Michelle as his daughter, he simply declared, 'I have had many women in my life who have tried to impose me with the paternity of their children, I simply refuse to cooperate, and I have to protect myself from these ladies.' When he was asked if he remembered to have had a relation-ship with Michelle's mother Monique Le Vallier, Paul said, 'I don't remember, I was so young!'.

Back in 1993, when Michelle asked the Los Angeles Court to oblige Paul McCartney to undergo a blood-test that could prove that he is her father, very cleverly Paul slipped out of the U.S. in time not to be served with the legal papers that would have obliged him to pass the test.

In respect of her father's recent loss of his wife Linda, Michelle did not pursue her legal action against Paul McCartney, but was determined to bring back the case both in England and in the U.S. to be recognized. Her attorneys both in the U.K. and in Los Angeles have asked McCartney to keep a law profile with the media until this case is in front of the appropriate court.

Paul McCartney was already sued by his other illegitimate daughter, the German born Bettina Llubers in 1986. The case was settled between the two parties by mutual out-of-court agreement.

Michelle says that she wouldn't settle with her father for money, and would only be happy and satisfied if Paul recognizes her officially.

When Michelle's half-sister Stella McCartney was approached last week in Paris at 'Chloe's Design' in Paris, where she works she declared, 'I don't know this lady and I have nothing to say!' . The same thing was repeated in London, as we tried to approach her other half-sister, pottery designer Heather McCartney and Heather's statement was 'I didn't know I have another sister!

However Michelle says that her father made finally an approach to her last summer and they finally met. Though the financial matters have not yet been satisfied to compensate Michelle. Michelle says that the few hours she spent with Paul were the happiest hours of her whole life'

She concluded 'My father said that he would keep an eye on my career, and that's all for now.'

------------------
~*Liz*~

**In Memory of George Harrison Feb 1943- Nov 2001** Visit my page!!
LittleWillow
MaccaTwst9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2002, 08:28 PM   #2
MaccaGirl
Taxman

Default Re: Pauls daughter..MICHELLE?!!?!!?!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Paul McCartney was already sued by his other illegitimate daughter, the German born Bettina Llubers in 1986. The case was settled between the two parties by mutual out-of-court agreement.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
So were these two his daughters? I've never heard of them.

------------------
Remove the Linda singing Hey Jude Page
Lilyflower (My Website)
MaccaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2002, 11:21 PM   #3
Jerry
Webmaster Of BeatleLinks

Send a message via AIM to Jerry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By MaccaTwst9:
Her last concert in America was at the Hollywood Coconut Teaszer this year.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just thought I'd point out that my band played at this joint several times a few years ago. And Brett's band just played there last week.

------------------
Webmaster - BeatleLinks.net

[This Message Has Been Edited By Jerry On March 31, 2002 11:22 PM]
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2002, 11:58 PM   #4
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

Suuuuuuuure.

------------------
"Because there wasn't any reason left to keep it all inside"
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Amalthea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 12:05 AM   #5
Jerry
Webmaster Of BeatleLinks

No no, I'm actually serious! Ok, I'll have to find some pictures of the old gang in action. I think we played at the Teaszer about 6 or 7 times. It's in Hollyweird, right on Sunset Boulevard. Great location, although the club itself could use a little fixing up.

------------------
Old Apr 01, 2002, 12:12 AM   #6
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

Oops, sure wasn't referred to you, but to Michelle's pretending to be Paul's daughter... sorry if you thought so!

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Apr 01, 2002, 12:29 AM   #7
Jerry
Webmaster Of BeatleLinks

Well, without DNA, I can't prove anything! But I'll post some pictures of the band anyway when I get a chance.

------------------
Old Apr 01, 2002, 12:41 AM   #8
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

Cool, thank you! So I can print them and bring them to the lab for the DNA analysis...
And sorry again for the misunderstanding...

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Apr 01, 2002, 02:12 AM   #9
Harb83
Co-Admin Geezer

Sorry, but to me this just stinks of 'publicity stunt', which, if true, is a pretty low and cruel thing to do to the man.

"Hey, buy my crap album. Oh, by the way, I'm Paul McCartney's daughter."

------------------
Paul is Dead - The Conclusive Evidence - "The biggest and most informative website on the internet about the biggest rock 'n' roll conspiracy of the 20th century."
The Definitive Introducing the Beatles Authentification Guide - "Fantastic site. One of a kind in this subject and a site that all collectors can refer too."
TVGhosts - Exploring the fantastic phenomena known as TVGhosts. Faces that appear in turned off televisions in photographs.

[This Message Has Been Edited By Harbidge On April 01, 2002 02:13 AM]
Harb83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 03:23 AM   #10
SF4-EVER

I agree, Harb. This sounds pretty fishy to me. And as for Bettina, I know Paul was involved with a paternity suit with a Hamburg woman back in the mid-60s and apparently won back then--is this the same "daughter"?

------------------

Contributing Editor for Rooftop Sessions
Lennon's Line--A science fiction series about John's descendants--Updated 3/25/02
SF4-EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 03:49 AM   #11
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

As far as I know, Bettina Hubers was proven not to be Paul's daughter through DNA tests. Ditto a man who claimed to be his son, Philip Haworth. As for this Michelle person, without a DNA test, no one knows for sure...

By the way, whether THESE particular people are proven to be Paul's offspring or not, no one should be surprised that there are people who think they are...it would not surprise me ONE WHIT to find out that there are lots of little Maccas, Lennons, Harrisons and Starkeys running around out there...they weren't exactly living like monks, ya know!

------------------
Rooftop Sessions - The Finest In Beatles-Related Fiction. www.rooftopsessions.com April 2002 Issue Now Up!

"O superb! O Manhattan, my own, my peerless! O strongest you in the hour of danger, in crisis! O truer than steel!" -- Walt Whitman
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 04:06 AM   #12
lucyinthesky_84
Taxman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By HMVNipper:
it would not surprise me ONE WHIT to find out that there are lots of little Maccas, Lennons, Harrisons and Starkeys running around out there...they weren't exactly living like monks, ya know!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!
True enough... If they do have forgotten Kids somewhere it would be interesting to see them, don't you think?

------------------
Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend.
lucyinthesky_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 05:47 AM   #13
girlmacca
Apple Scruff

go to Jorie's site. She has the link to photos of Michelle. http://www.photos.mccartney.net/report.htm
I think the girl has similarities to Paul, and I've seen Bettina, ( she also looks like Paul- but blood test was negative. And Phillip in Liverpool does look a bit like Paul too. They may not be his, but who knows. Paul has been around the world ya know.

------------------
McCartney Fan from NY area
girlmacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 06:00 AM   #14
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

It was proven that the Huebers girl was not Paul's natural daughter. Paul willingly underwent the tests in 1982.

Michelle? This is a new twist. In one book that is not highly regarded among the Beatle literati, "The Lives of John Lennon," Albert Goldman claims Paul had an out of wedlock son named Philip Paul by a woman named Anita in 1964. Susan said that Philip Haworth was proven not to be Paul's natural son.

We all know Goldman was full of more fertilizer than a well fed bull.
------------------
Then we will remember things we said today. Yeah.
-- Beatles, 1964

BB1964

[This Message Has Been Edited By beatlebangs1964 On April 01, 2002 07:49 AM]
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 06:54 AM   #15
lucyinthesky_84
Taxman

Thanks for the link, girlmacca. I have to admit, I can see similarity to Paul.
What's with the hair tho?!

------------------
Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend.
lucyinthesky_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2002, 09:02 PM   #16
PaulsPrincess
Bulldog

I know the lads weren't exactly living like "monks" but the likely hood that this Michelle character is really Paul's daughters is incredibly slim to none. I agree that this is some sort of twisted publicity stunt. If she really had "anger and frustration in her heart" due to Pauls abandoning her why did she decide one day to start using his last name except to make money off it. I could be wrong on this (although I highly doubt I am) but I just don't belive this girl. Her story just isn't believable! Sounds like a bunch of bull pooey to me! So until I see some DNA proof, I'm going to say that the only children Paul has are the ones he had with Linda.

------------------
"...and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make."
PaulsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2002, 03:12 PM   #17
MaccaGirl
Taxman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By PaulsPrincess:
I know the lads weren't exactly living like "monks" but the likely hood that this Michelle character is really Paul's daughters is incredibly slim to none. I agree that this is some sort of twisted publicity stunt. If she really had "anger and frustration in her heart" due to Pauls abandoning her why did she decide one day to start using his last name except to make money off it. I could be wrong on this (although I highly doubt I am) but I just don't belive this girl. Her story just isn't believable! Sounds like a bunch of bull pooey to me! So until I see some DNA proof, I'm going to say that the only children Paul has are the ones he had with Linda.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed.

------------------
Remove the Linda singing Hey Jude Page
Lilyflower (My Website)
MaccaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2002, 03:42 PM   #18
Rellevart

Send a message via MSN to Rellevart

I took a peek at the photos and I personally don't see much of a resemblance. (And I agree - what's with the hair???) It wouldn't surprise me if there were a few illigitimate Beatle kids out there, but why wait till now to come forward? That's why it sounds fishy to me......

------------------
I go back so far, I'm in front of me...
Rellevart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2002, 04:37 PM   #19
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

I agree, this particular claim sounds very fishy to me -- it's rather like another woman who claims to be the daughter of Hank Williams, the country star...Jett "Williams" says he was her father, but the only word she has to go on is her mother's...and from what I understand, the REST of his family won't have anything to do with her and reject her claim. Of course, if Hank Williams, Jr. would consent to a DNA test to be compared to hers, they could still determine the truth, even though the man in question has been dead for a long, long time. But I digress -- this does seem very fishy to me, that she'd come forward now, particularly when Paul has been pretty high-profile...

As I said before, there are probably a lot of unrecognized illegitimate offspring out there, but whenever someone comes forward claiming their paternity, you kinda have to wonder about the motives...

------------------
Rooftop Sessions - The Finest In Beatles-Related Fiction. www.rooftopsessions.com April 2002 Issue Now Up!

"O superb! O Manhattan, my own, my peerless! O strongest you in the hour of danger, in crisis! O truer than steel!" -- Walt Whitman
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 03, 2002, 10:46 PM   #20
**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By Harbidge:

"Hey, buy my crap album."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She IS Paul's daughter then!

haha just kiddin

------------------
"Only you keep my eyes open wide. Yes it's true, I live for you..."

-George