BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Not Only A Northern Song

Old Jul 05, 2005, 05:58 AM   #21
lennonluvr9
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to lennonluvr9

So besides Money, which ones did they do? I had to tape it & I havent watched the all of the tape yet....

"Logic?? My God, the man's talking about logic. We're talking about universal Armageddon!" Dr. McCoy, Wrath of Khan
lennonluvr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2005, 08:28 AM   #22
Scouser
Day Tripper

Send a message via AIM to Scouser

it was Breathe, Money, Wish You Were Here, and Comfortably Numb

~Layla

Give Me Love, Give Me Love, Give Me Peace on Earth
Give Me Light, Give Me Life, Keep Me Free from Birth
Give me Hope, Help me Cope, with this Heavy Load
Trying to Touch and Reach You with Heart and Soul
~`~Ohm~`~
Scouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 09, 2005, 03:39 PM   #23
Wolf
Day Tripper

I'm a Floydian too and I sure never would have expected ever in my life to see these four people on the same stage again! To me this is the sensation of the decade! Only recently I thought this decade is on the way to the worst ever in recent history, but this PF reunion - even if that is all we will get - made this decade sky-rocket in my personal decade charts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
a little bit of me was hoping Syd would turn up.
This is not gonna happen. Syd is going on well but the moment he is reminded about once having been a member of Pink Floyd, even the bare mention of these two words, he gets overly upset and mental for two weeks (his mother asked the other Pink Floyd members to stop trying to contact him as the effects on his psyche are not good at all...)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 09, 2005, 09:38 PM   #24
Legs
Sun King

Quote:
This is not gonna happen. Syd is going on well but the moment he is reminded about once having been a member of Pink Floyd, even the bare mention of these two words, he gets overly upset and mental for two weeks (his mother asked the other Pink Floyd members to stop trying to contact him as the effects on his psyche are not good at all...)
Yes that's what I also heard/read years ago.But when the documentary on Syd was shown, which I believe was just last year, I seem to have read that Syd did watch it and even enjoyed it.
Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 09, 2005, 11:13 PM   #25
Sally
Sgt. Pepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I'm a Floydian too and I sure never would have expected ever in my life to see these four people on the same stage again! To me this is the sensation of the decade! Only recently I thought this decade is on the way to the worst ever in recent history, but this PF reunion - even if that is all we will get - made this decade sky-rocket in my personal decade charts!

I don't think he is quite that bad, not what I read anyway in articles over here, and besides he is not a loon, he is now just a normal guy living with him Mum, don't get me wrong he used to be quite poorly and have mental problems many years ago but not anymore.

Last edited by Sally : Jul 09, 2005 at 11:14 PM.
Sally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 09, 2005, 11:18 PM   #26
Sally
Sgt. Pepper

This is the most recent pic of Syd I have found, 2002 I think.

http://www.sydbarrett.net/welcome.htm
Sally is offline   Reply With Quote