BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Here, There & Everywhere

Old Aug 23, 2003, 09:38 PM   #1
Beatle_soul
Dr. Robert

Default Funny comercials

what is the most funny comercial you have ever seen?

mine is the one when there advertiseing cat food

theres this man sitting down saying: mmmmmm crunchy on the outside savoring in the inside I just wounder why theres a cat on the bag?
than this cat jumps up.
and then that guy says um can i get some water?

and this one when there adverising a bingo lottery:

theres this man in car with his wife there going throu a car wash.
and he,s scraching the card and he wins! bingo!
and slams his fist on the button that opens up the window on his wifes side of the car
and she gets splashed with water and soap.

or the christams one zellers was adveriseing:

this women sitting in her house on christmas eve
she,s all proud that shes worked relly hard on the house for christmas. And then she said o this is so nice i wounder if i forgot something? the doorbell rings she gets up and shes not wearing any pants!!!!!!

[size="1"][ Aug 23, 2003, 10:40 PM: Message Edited By: Beatle_soul ][/size]
Beatle_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2003, 09:54 PM   #2
dav-here
Sun King

Send a message via Yahoo to dav-here
Default Re: Funny comercials

This isn't the funniest "EVER", but one that cracks me up lately is the Sprint PCS phone commercial where these folks are at the beach and are obviously in some kind of "support group" for people who are unhappy with their cell phones.

Well, there's one shot of some guy throwing his old cell phone into the ocean that leaves me in stitches every time I see it!! [img]graemlins/laugh6.gif[/img]
dav-here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2003, 05:00 PM   #3
mccartneymaniac
Dr. Robert

i think the old mickey d's one about school and the kid has to write an essay about moby dick and the other kid says it is a whale. the kid says 2 down 498 to go brought up all thos memories of 500 word essays.
mccartneymaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2003, 05:19 PM   #4
bearkat77
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted By beatlelover45223:
I think one of the cutest is the one shown around Easter, for the chocalate egss with cream filling(can't think of the brand name) but there is the bunny, that starts clucking like a chicken, that one has me laughing every time I see it.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">That commercial is for Cadbury chocolate.
bearkat77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2003, 11:38 PM   #5
beatlelover45223

I think one of the cutest is the one shown around Easter, for the chocalate egss with cream filling(can't think of the brand name) but there is the bunny, that starts clucking like a chicken, that one has me laughing every time I see it.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
beatlelover45223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2003, 01:59 AM   #6
EnglishRain
Nowhere Man

The funniest commercial I've ever seen is one for a local furniture store. The acting in it is just atrociously bad and it cracks me up.

Wife: Honey, I broke the couch.
Husband: Not the one my mother gave us?
Wife: That would be the one. *sighs and looks off into space*
Husband: How do you break a couch?
Wife: ... Chainsaw. *wink into the camera*
*Husband gives a "stunned" look*

It's actually much funnier when you see it because of the really horrid acting. I swear, they found two people off the street, dragged them in, and made them film that commercial.

[size="1"][ Aug 25, 2003, 03:00 AM: Message Edited By: EnglishRain ][/size]
EnglishRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2003, 10:02 AM   #7
Rellevart

Send a message via MSN to Rellevart

This is a radio commercial rather than a television one, but it's always good for a laugh....the one for Car-X where they're trying to say that anything your dealer/mechanic can do, a Car-X man can do just as well. So they say "Can you make the word "rhubarb" sound sexy?" and these two guys say "Rhubarb" in these seductive voices.....it's just stupid, but hilarious. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Rellevart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2003, 10:16 AM   #8
Magill
Sun King

One that stands out is a "Got Milk" commercial from awhile back. A little boy feeds his dog some peanut butter. Coupled with the music, it's hysterical!
Magill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2003, 10:43 AM   #9
DizzymissLizzy909
Sun King

Oh, that reminds me of a Got Milk? commercial I saw a few years ago too. There was this mom trying to get her kids to drink milk, and they say, "But look at Mr. Jones (or whatever his name was) next door, HE never drinks any milk and look how strong he is!" The kids look out the window at Mr. Jones doing some yardwork and as he lifts up the handles of a wheelbarrow his arms snap off. Then you see the kids gasp and start chugging their milk down as fast as they could. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]
DizzymissLizzy909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2003, 09:56 PM   #10
Beatle_soul
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted By DizzymissLizzy909:
Oh, that reminds me of a Got Milk? commercial I saw a few years ago too. There was this mom trying to get her kids to drink milk, and they say, "But look at Mr. Jones (or whatever his name was) next door, HE never drinks any milk and look how strong he is!" The kids look out the window at Mr. Jones doing some yardwork and as he lifts up the handles of a wheelbarrow his arms snap off. Then you see the kids gasp and start chugging their milk down as fast as they could. [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">i love that one!
Beatle_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2003, 10:15 PM   #11
laura
Day Tripper

Hmm...the funniest one I've seen recently is one for Kohl's (I think) where you see all these people chasing an ice cream truck, and the driver is going pretty slowly, just licking a cone and laughing at everyone. The background music is even funny, with some song that's just "Oh, Ice Cream Man...."

Actually, I think my best friend and I are the only ones who fall off the couch laughing every time we see it.
laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2003, 02:23 PM   #12
lennonluvr9
Sun King

Send a message via MSN to lennonluvr9

Quote:
Originally Posted By laura:
Hmm...the funniest one I've seen recently is one for Kohl's (I think) where you see all these people chasing an ice cream truck, and the driver is going pretty slowly, just licking a cone and laughing at everyone. The background music is even funny, with some song that's just "Oh, Ice Cream Man...."

Actually, I think my best friend and I are the only ones who fall off the couch laughing every time we see it.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I love that commercial too! The Ice Cream Man song is hilarious! I've also always thought the Hershey kiss commercials were cute [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
lennonluvr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2003, 10:19 AM   #13
onosideboards
Taxman

Geiko commercials. they're short and sweet (though overplayed). my fave is the one with the two ladies laughing about how the gecko "working his tail off." "his tail off...(laugh laugh laugh)." they all seems so genuine. love it.
onosideboards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2003, 03:36 PM   #14
MonaMe577
Bulldog

Don't know why, but I absolutely love those Direct TV commercials with the celebrities reading customer letters dramatically. My favorite one is Laurence Fishburne reading, "I turned on Direct TV, and all I could say was, 'Jumping Jehosephat Yee-Ha!' " Makes me smile everytime.
MonaMe577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2003, 06:02 PM   #15
DizzymissLizzy909
Sun King

Have any of you fellow Canadians seen the Rona commercial with the dog butt-rubbing across the orange shag carpet? It's disgusting, but I laugh so hard when I see it anyway. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
DizzymissLizzy909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2019, 11:04 AM   #16
frizxtes
Little Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccartneymaniac View Post
i think the old mickey d's one about school and the kid has to write an essay about moby dick and the other kid says it is a whale. the kid says 2 down 498 to go brought up all thos memories of 500 word essays.
Guys, I'm just wondering if there are reliable sites for writing essays that aren't scammers or cheaters? One of my friends read some reviews on the Internet and initially recommended one service. This is a well-known fraudulent site. And, as can be seen on the forums, many users complained about their poor quality of services. So, are there any reliable essay writing services? I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I heard good opinions about them https://ozziessay.com.au/ - can you confirm this?
frizxtes is offline   Reply With Quote