BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products



Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Not Only A Northern Song


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 23, 2011, 12:29 PM   #1
Hari's Chick
Moderator
 
Hari's Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 11, 2002
Posts: 13,049


Smile Matt Costa

This fellow deserves his very own thread. Really talented and handsome, too. His videos are adorable...





__________________
Hari's Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2011, 03:19 AM   #2
kmac
Old Brown Shoe
 
Join Date: Apr 10, 2007
Location: Buckeye Nation, USA
Posts: 3,033

Default

Great find, HC.

Matt is a skilled troubadour in the classic singer/songwriter sense. From what I have heard and read so far, Matt is capable of expressing his words in a multitude of musical styles. I was tapping my foot and smiling as I listened through your selections. Though the songs were new to me they seemed as if I have known these songs since my early musically formative teen years.

And, if these videos you have selected are his concepts - which I have no reason to believe they are not - then MC is also a skilled showman. All three songs' lyrics are great fun to listen to and watch play out on screen, especially Mr. Pitiful! :D

SoCal Indie artist ex-skateboarder goes big-time, gotta love his story. I would love to hear how you came to know MC's music; do tell. GREAT find!!!
__________________
kmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2011, 10:06 AM   #3
Hari's Chick
Moderator
 
Hari's Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 11, 2002
Posts: 13,049


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac View Post
Matt is a skilled troubadour in the classic singer/songwriter sense. From what I have heard and read so far, Matt is capable of expressing his words in a multitude of musical styles. I was tapping my foot and smiling as I listened through your selections.
You're adorable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac View Post
And, if these videos you have selected are his concepts - which I have no reason to believe they are not - then MC is also a skilled showman. All three songs' lyrics are great fun to listen to and watch play out on screen, especially Mr. Pitiful! :D
Wasn't that great?! LOL He's really funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac View Post
SoCal Indie artist ex-skateboarder goes big-time, gotta love his story. I would love to hear how you came to know MC's music; do tell. GREAT find!!!
Aww, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I was peeking around for some new music to put on my mp3 player and came across this list of Indie bands. Dhani was the #1 listed, and Matt Costa was listed as #2. That made me curious, so I gave it a try. (There are 30 listed in total... so maybe I will find more... if I do, I'll tell you!)

__________________
Hari's Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official: Matt Smith is the Eleventh Doctor I am the Paulrus Here, There & Everywhere 4 Jan 06, 2009 08:19 AM
Nice Wilbury Article/Interview with Matt Hurwitz FPSHOT Crackerbox Palace 1 Jun 17, 2007 04:34 AM
Matt Leblanc Divorcing joenamherst Here, There & Everywhere 12 Apr 01, 2006 05:14 PM
Maharishi -- Possible Link to Costa Rica Politics SF4-EVER I Read The News Today 0 Jul 19, 2002 03:04 AM


Advertisements

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Features
Search Links

  Advanced Search
Category Jump



BeatleMail

FREE E-MAIL
@ BEATLEMAIL.COM


Username


Password




New User Sign-Up!
Lost Password?
Beatles History




Donate
The costs of running our database and discussion forum are steadily rising. Any help we receive is greatly appreciated. Click HERE for more information about donating to BeatleLinks.
Extras
» Chat Room
» Current News
» Monthly Contest
» Interviews Database
» Random Site
» Banner Exchange
» F.A.Q.
» Advertise
» Credits
» Legal
» Contact Us
Copyright © 2000-2020 BeatleLinks
All Rights Reserved