BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Come Together

Old Sep 21, 2003, 04:15 PM   #1
joelcrowservo
Dr. Robert

Default News on our Wee Beatlefan...

For those that dont read my blog (DON'T,BTW) heres the latest on the future Beatlelinker: Wednesday night, Stephanie and I were laying in the floor watching TV, when I decided to get up to get a drink. She told me to lay back down and put my hand under her. I wasn't sure what for..but I follow orders. I did this, and she asked "Do you feel it?" And I did: kicking , lots of it! She then said:"I think we may be further along than I thought..". We thought it was funny, he was really getting into it! So...as far as a name...we're not totally sure yet. It may be left until we actually are holding him! (or her!)
We are also moving this week, further in town, but still, its a drag! Keep good thought for us, since it'll be just the two of us doing everything. No one will help! Well, we've done it before... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
joelcrowservo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2003, 06:52 PM   #2
Savoy Truffle
Paperback Writer

Default Re: News on our Wee Beatlefan...

Awww....I'm sooo glad to hear that everything is going okay with Stephanie's pregnancy! I'm sure it will all be so exciting for you guys! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That's terrible that no one will help you move! You should kick their asses! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Don't let Stephanie do too much! I'm sure you'll take good care of her. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Savoy Truffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2003, 07:14 PM   #3
LittleDarlin909
Paperback Writer

that's great news [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] for the record, i would help if i was in the area. . . get on some people to help! ST is right--nothing motivates like a good, swift kick in the ass [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] anyways, good luck with moving and especially with the baby! ha, if you need help coming up with names, i'm sure the linkers can get a really in depth "HELP! name joel's and stephanie's baby!" thread going. . .
LittleDarlin909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2003, 07:22 PM   #4
joelcrowservo
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted By LittleDarlin909:
i'm sure the linkers can get a really in depth "HELP! name joel's and stephanie's baby!" thread going. . .
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Hmm...she already is not too fond of anything with 'Beatles' on it...I can just imagine telling her us Beatlelinkers will name our child! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
We havent much heavy stuff, but mostly awkward things, you know, that one person cant get. Believe me, theres lots of folks who SAY they'll help, then when its time to pay up..
Old Sep 22, 2003, 03:25 AM   #5
chaitanya
Sgt. Pepper

Yuuuppieeeee [img]graemlins/bouncing2.gif[/img] * [img]graemlins/bouncing3.gif[/img] *

Great news here !!!

Hugs to mama (first btw) and to you Joel !!!
chaitanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2003, 08:52 AM   #6
onosideboards
Taxman

Congrats, joel! Is there a betting pool happening at all [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ?
onosideboards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2003, 08:33 PM   #7
old_moon_shining
Taxman

Some happy news, isn't that nice. All the best to you both..erm...the three of you.

Oh yes, you had better carry the heavy stuff.
old_moon_shining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2003, 03:49 AM   #8
Siobhan
Old Brown Shoe

That is good news! My little one is moving around too, but not strong enough for my husband to be able to feel it yet. It's a reassuring feeling isn't it? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] *

Good luck with moving. I hope you will all be happy in your new home. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Siobhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2003, 11:55 PM   #9
Legs
Sun King

Aah! Here the topic went to.Sorry Dave for the late reply, Stephanie must have deliverd right now.
Hope everything is going alright, with Stephanie and with the move and all. Better hurry up with the name then, but then there is always just the adition of juniour. joelcrowservo juniour [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ Sep 27, 2003, 11:56 PM: Message Edited By: Legs ][/size]
Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2003, 12:43 AM   #10
joelcrowservo
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted By Siobhan:
That is good news! My little one is moving around too, but not strong enough for my husband to be able to feel it yet. It's a reassuring feeling isn't it? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] *

Good luck with moving. I hope you will all be happy in your new home. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Ive been wondering, thanks for the update!
And Legs, as all in the boot forum know, better late than never in responding! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Thanks everyone!!
Old Sep 28, 2003, 07:45 AM   #11
LittleDarlin909
Paperback Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted By onosideboards:
Congrats, joel! Is there a betting pool happening at all [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ?
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">oooh, can i get in on that action [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] you know, as far as names, i think Legs is onto something!

oh, and congrats, siobhan!
LittleDarlin909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2003, 07:02 PM   #12
joelcrowservo
Dr. Robert

Allright Legs, ixnay on the junior! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
I've spent my life with people asking if I'm a 'junior' and I hated it! However, my little boy Christians middle name is David, after my father and King David. I wouldnt presume to name a child after ME! [img]graemlins/laugh5.gif[/img]