Well this is just a fun little thing I found online. (beatlegirl.com) and FYI, I met all the symptoms of a beatle girl.
Beatle Girl- n. (Be'tal Grl) Female species that is infatuated with a british band from the 1960's named The Beatles. Beatle Girls are known for doodling The Beatles' names in their notebooks, listening to their music constantly, and watching anything related to a Beatle.
How to spot a Beatle Girl-
Look for easy clues, for example: Beatle Shirts, Beatle watches, or hats, this is a dead give away of a Beatle Girl. Also, if every other word out of her mouth has to do with something related to a Beatle this is a definite answer, that yes she is a Beatle Girl. If she often celebrates Beatle Birthdays, or as she will call them...Holidays...this is also a Beatle Girl. She sings Beatle songs or starts to smile or giggle when she hears a Beatle start singing this will spell out...B-E-A-T-L-E G-I-R-L.
Symptoms of a Beatle Girl-
1. Her room is plastered with Beatle Pictures.
2. Her boyfriend resembles a Beatle.
3. She looks for Beatle features in every person she meets...for example: a John Lennon nose or Paul eyelashes.
4. She screams when she sees the Beatles on TV.
5. She screams or smiles really big when she hears a Beatle song on the radio.
6. She doodles their names in her school notebook.
7. She has written all the Beatles' Birthdays on her Calendar.
8. Most of her clothes are Beatle related.
9. All her pets are named after or in relation to a Beatle.
10. Everything she says is related to the Beatles.
A Beatle Girl's rules to dating
There is only one rule to a Beatle Girl's love life . . . find a Beatle Boy. One who can share her love for the Beatles and won't put her love of them down. A Beatle Boy is usually very kind and also enjoys the Beatles as much as she does. He knows and can sing most of the Beatle songs...that wins a Beatle Girl over in a minute. The Beatle Boy usually resembles a Beatle in some way...or at least through the Beatle Girl's eyes.
One big thing that wins a Beatle Girl over is if the Beatle Boy can talk in the Beatles voices....*sigh*...that will melt her. Go to "Beatle Boys Code Cracked" to decode your Beatle Boy or for more information about Beatle Boys and what to look for.
It's the brain drain, his brain's draining.
How can anyone not love Ringo???