BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Solo Forums > Red Rose Speedway

Old Sep 07, 2008, 10:16 AM   #1
Lucy

Send a message via AIM to Lucy Send a message via MSN to Lucy
Exclamation Heather Mills' ex-publicist calls her 'gold-digging witch'

Heather Mills' ex-publicist calls her 'gold-digging witch' who married Paul McCartney for money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ney-money.html

By Paul Revoir
Last updated at 5:43 PM on 07th September 2008

Heather Mills' ex-publicist has accused the former model of a campaign of dirty tricks against Paul McCartney during their bitter divorce row.

Hollywood PR Michele Elyzabeth has launched a scathing attack on the Beatle's ex-wife, saying Mills duped her into lying for her in their public battle and leaked false stories to blacken McCartney's name.

During her explosive rant she refers to Mills as a pathalogical liar, a witch, the biggest bitch on the planet and a gold digger who only married the ex-Beatle for his money.

Best friends: Michele Elyzabeth and Heather Mills were once close

She claimed the self-styled charity campaigner had bugged Sir Paul's private conversations in a bid to rake up any dirt on the 66-year-old performer.

Miss Elyzabeth also suggested the animal rights activist had misled the world into thinking she was penniless, when McCartney was still giving her money.

The LA-based based public relations executive claims Mills had banked 3million from McCartney, while avoiding paying bills and getting freebies.

There were also claims that Mills, who got a 24.3million divorce from Sir Paul, had exaggerated over how much she gave to charity.

Elyzabeth quit as Mills' publicist saying she was 'an impossible person'
The PR woman said: 'Heather is a calculating, pathological liar and the biggest bitch on the planet. She not only misled me, she misled the entire world.

'At one stage we were so close I viewed her as the daughter I never had. Today I think of her as the witch I wish I never met.'

In the interview the publicist, who represented Mills for four years, said she had told lies for Mills after wrongly believing she was being told the truth.

She said: 'Heather used me as her mouthpiece for four years, and I am ashamed to say throughout that time I simply told lies.

'As her friend I believed she was telling the truth, but now I realised she conned me.

'I was foolish and saw her simply as the devoted humanitarian, charity campaigner and protective mother she wanted the world to see.

'Now I want the public to know who the real Heather Mills is.'

Mills, who lost her leg after a road accident in 1993, was accused of secretly taping a conversation between Sir Paul and daughter Stella about the break up.

Elyzabeth, who has been representing celebrities in Hollywood for 35 years, said Mills, 40, had pulled out a cassette recorder and played it to her.

The PR woman claims Mills was wearing latex gloves to avoid fingerprints while handling the tape and screamed 'I will destroy him'.

According to the publicist she had captured Sir Paul and Stella making fun of her in the secret recording.

A conversation about the bugging was said to have been had in front of a doctor treating her.

Paul McCartney and Heather Mills McCartney in 2004

Michele, who is involved in a legal dispute with Mills herself over a 168,000 bill from her, claimed Mills is obsessed with money.

She told the Sunday newspaper: 'I have asked myself many times what was Heather's motivation, but it all points to one thing - money.

'She is a gold digger. I'm certain her marriage to Paul was all about the money.

'I've spent hours with Heather. I've seen how tight she is with her cash, how she lied to me about Paul giving her money and experienced how she dodges bills - including my own fees.'

Elyzabeth added: 'She is the tightest human being I know.'

She said Mills was piling the emotional pressure onto Paul during their divorce battle to get more money from the settlement.

The PR representative said despite that she had told the world Sir Paul had given her nothing, court papers showed she had got 3million.

She claimed Mills manipulated stories to discredit him, including letting the publicist go on US TV and tell millions of viewers the Beatle was giving her no cash.

Mills is said to have told her to make sure people were made aware it was not the former model's idea.

Michele, said: 'I stood up for her, insisting Paul wasn't paying her. But it was a pack of lies.'

Mr Justice Bennet in his divorce judgement had said: 'In the light of the husband's generosity towards her I find the wife's behaviour distinctly distasteful. In any event it damages her overall credibility.'

The publicist said Mucca would also ridicule Sir Paul's performance sexual prowess, going into graphic details with people she 'barely knew'.

Elyzabeth quit in July after a massive row down the phone.

According to her 'Mucca' had also claimed she had a video of Sir Paul being abusive to her and tried to sell it to US TV for a million dollars.

But according to the publicist all she had was home movie footage, which showed nothing more than normal family life.

It was also claimed Mills leaked stories about Sir Paul's health to the press about a secret coronary angioplasty operation he had last September.

This July, French-born Elyzabeth quit, branding Mills 'an impossible person'.

Prior to this her British PR Phil Hall stepped down after it was claimed she ignored his advice.

She also fell out and split with Princess Diana's divorce lawyers Mishcon de Reya.

Elyzabeth is a colourful character herself calling herself 'Comtesse' she also sells her own brand of champagne and has her own beauty salon.

She was described as one of Mills' closest friends before the fall-out. Heather Mills was unavailable for comment.
Old Sep 07, 2008, 05:29 PM   #2
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

This article sounds mean spirited to me.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2008, 07:28 PM   #3
FPSHOT
Sun King

Quote:
Elyzabeth is a colourful character herself calling herself 'Comtesse' she also sells her own brand of champagne and has her own beauty salon.
This Hollywood PR woman has done this before a few months ago I believe, in a softer way.

It gives me a few good laughs when I read this. I am sure Heather has a 'special' personality and I am very sure she is not the only one and no doubt a part of this has happened, yet to bring this up this way when the world - even here at Links LOL - has almost forgotten about the whole issue, is questionable.

It's slammer-ish, which is a bad thing and could turn out to be not so smart of miss Elizabeth, but also quite amuzing to read . Makes you wonder which of the two is the real witch.

FPSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2008, 07:35 PM   #4
hibgal
Sun King

I have to say, true or not, I sure hope Michele Elyzabeth isn't banking on another PR job any time soon! In this field discression is the name of the game. Who wants to hire a spokesperson that may further down the road slam you in the press?

Sometimes I dream in colors
It always happens when
I find myself with others
Who don't pretend
hibgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2008, 12:09 AM   #5
Lucy

Send a message via AIM to Lucy Send a message via MSN to Lucy

I think it was pretty rank to go so public with this outburst - News of the World no less! - but I suspect a lot of what she says is true. The thing about the money being given to her by Paul when she said she had nothing was shown to be true in the judgement for a start. And OF COURSE she was responsible for the phone call tape thing.
Old Sep 08, 2008, 01:09 PM   #6
seltaeb
Fool On The Hill

oh tell us something we did not know,this shows that you always have to pay your publicist
seltaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2008, 07:54 PM   #7
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

This does not reflect well on the faux Comtesse.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote