So you think you may be just a little too crazy over the Beatles? That you've visited one too many Beatlefests? Or maybe that, you just have a tad too much Beatles on the brain?? Well take this little Beatles Obsessive Quiz to see if you're just a tiny bit too Beatlefrantic??
1. When you wake up in the morning the first thing you see is a Beatles picture?
2. After having been hit on the head with a heavy object, do you see little Beatle birds fly around your head?
3. Do you own every Beatle record every made, even the Christmas albums?
4. When you look at a person's face can you pick out their Beatle features, such as a Ringo nose, or Paul McCartney eye lashes?
5. Do you scream frantically when you hear them on the radio?
6. Do you scream frantically when you see the Beatles on TV?
7. Do you scream frantically when they drop by your house? (who wouldn't?)
8. Can you name their songs by the very first note when they are played on the radio?
9. When someone mentions the Beatles, does everyone stop and look at you?
10. When the Anthologies came out, did you camp outside the music store?
11. Are your kids named after the Beatles?
12. Are all your bookmarks on the internet Beatle related?
13. Do you sing Beatle songs in a Liverpudlian accent?
14. Do you sing Beatle songs in the shower, at the office, in your car, in shopping malls, etc.?
15. Did you miss your wedding, honeymoon, birth of your baby, a date, to watch the Beatles Anthology on TV?
16. Does your Christmas list have the word Beatle infront of every item?
17. When doing any type of activity, is there Beatle Music in the background?
18. Will your tombstone read "Beatles Forever!"
19. Have you seen every Beatle movie ever made?
20. Do you own a dog named Martha?
21. Is it your life long dream to marry a Beatle look-a-like?
22. Have you cut your hair so you can look like a Beatle?
23. Or do you have a Beatle wig?
24. Does your closet mainly consist of Beatle T-shirts and Ties?
25. Do your family albums look more like Beatle scrapbooks?
26. Instead of the "Wedding March" being played for the Bride at your wedding you had them play "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"?
27. Do you celebrate all of the Beatle's birthdays, including their manager's, and their producer's, and their wive's, son's, daughter's, and even dog's?
28. When you go out to clubs, do you carry your own assortment of Beatle music incase the DJ would run out of stuff to play?
29. Does your car license plate say "LUVBEATLS"?
30. Do you have all the scripts of their movies memorized?
31. Are you still writing Ringo in for President when you go to vote?
32. Do you have a bumper sticker that reads "Turn left at Greenland"?
33. Was your child's first word Beatles?
34. Do you feel that in your house there just isn't enough space for you Beatle memorabilla?
35. Is your lucky charm a lock of Beatle hair from 1964?
36. Did you think that the file type 'jpg' stood for John, Paul, George?
37. Do you go to sleep with the sounds of 'Goodnight' and wake up to the sounds of 'Goodmorning, Good morning'?
38. When you won an award to put on the wall in your office, did you leave it sit on the floor because you couldn't part with all your Beatles Posters and Pictures?
39. Do you adopt the English slang and use it in everyday conversations hoping that it becomes the new craze again?
40. When a lyric from one of the Beatle's songs comes up in conversation, do you sing the rest of the song out loud?
41. Are the only things that you can draw well are cartoons of the Beatles, the Yellow Submarine, and an Apple?
42. Do you dress like a Beatle i.e., four rings on each hand, and an ID Bracelet on your left hand, the pants (or was that the Rutles), a hat like John Lennon's from 1964, and Ringo Boots?
43. Did you spend your life savings on a pilgrimage to England, a house with three of your other friends exactly like the on in Help!, and a piece of sacred memorabilia touched by a Beatle?
44. When in a debate do you refer to the lyrics of a Beatles songs for facts or a quote from a Beatle?
45. Do you want your last words to be 'And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make'?
46. When you go into a chat room, is your first question 'Who loves the Beatles?'
47. If someone says that they do, do you only communicate with them?
48. Do you find that all of your friends love the Beatles as well?
49. Did you take up Yoga, go to India, and take lessons on the sitar?
50. If asked could you do a monologue of one of the Beatles movies?
51. Did you paint your VW Beetle like a scene in Yellow Submarine?
52. Did you read Anatomy of a Murder just because it was in AHDN?
53. Have your neighbors nicknamed you, "That weirdo Beatle freak that lives down the lane?"
54. Do you own a Beatles Woven Throw of "Sgt. Pepper" or "With the Beatles" and sleep with it every night?
55. Did you weave your own Beatles Woven Throw because you didn't like the album covers that they made?
56. Do you get mad everytime another singer breaks the Beatles world records in the music entertainment industry?
57. Have you ever started screaming at the TV when someone gets a question about the Beatles wrong on Jeopardy?
58. Do you call every Radio Station in your area to make sure they play a Beatles song atleast once a day . . . or twice . . . or infinity?
59. Do all your dreams at night consist of the Beatles?
60. When on vacation, will you only go to where the Beatles once stayed and visited?
61. Did you teach your parakeet to sing Beatle songs?
62. Do people hate to come over to your house because your movie collection only consists of Beatle movies?
63. Are people finding it harder and harder to buy you gifts because you own almost everything that has ever been produced in Beatles merchandise?
64. Did you mod podge your Palm Pilot with Beatle pictures? (see Beatleize your Palm Pilot)
65. As an unusual, and might I add disgusting, talent can you burp all the Beatles songs, frontward and backward?
66. Do people make you a Beatle Birthday cake every year?
67. Was the first webpage you ever made about the Beatles?
68. Do you wish your favorite talk show hosts would have Paul, George, and Ringo on more often?
69. Do you have Lennon glasses that you wear whenever you play The Beatles?
70. Are the only songs you can play Beatles songs?
71. Is there a Beatles CD in your CD player at all times?
72. Did you buy the March 2001 edition of "Allure" because there was a picture of Stella McCartney in it?
73. Do you go through witdrawl if you don't get your daily Beatle dosage?
74. Do you greet people by saying "Good Day, Sunshine!"
75. Did you make your boyfriend grow his hair and dye it brown?
76. Is your screen name Sgt Pepper or Lovely Rita? Do you sometimes play the fool?
"If Hitler were alive today, the German girls wouldn't let him bomb London if the Beatles were there."
- Anonymous, date unknown