BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Beatles Forums > Abbey Road

Old Feb 25, 2018, 01:04 PM   #1
peanut333
Wild Honey Pie

Default Sons of the Beatles

I know Dhani got married a few years ago. Hopefully he still is, anyhow I was wondering if he and his wife have kids now? I also wonder considering they are in their 40's and 50's now, if John's sons will ever marry? I'm not judging them, just wondering.
peanut333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2018, 01:07 PM   #2
Nicola Seltaeb
Fool On The Hill

In 2016, Dhani filled out a divorce petition. So, he and his ex-wife Sola aren't together anymore. The couple didn't have children. Now, I think that his girlfriend is a singer called Mereki, who works as a musician in his label "Hot Records". However, it is almost a secret. They don't like to talk about it.
Julian and Sean also don't have children.
Nicola Seltaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2018, 11:09 AM   #3
pmwelec
Fool On The Hill

The dynasty will be no more? :-(
pmwelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2018, 06:06 PM   #4
Nicola Seltaeb
Fool On The Hill

I'm not a fan of Sean Lennon's music and I also don't like some of his attitudes. However, sometimes, I take a look at his facebook so that I can see what he is doing or if he's fine. One day, he posted on his facebook or instagram - or both - a photo in which he appeared with his nephew, Kyoko's son and Yoko's grandson, and, in the caption of this picture, he refered to the teenager as the "new generation". The little lad was holding a guitar. I know that Sean has a girlfriend named Charlotte, but I don't know so much more information about them. And I can't say if they want to have children in the future. But I wonder if that boy can turn into the manager of John Lennon's estate in the future, if Julian and Sean don't have any children.
I know that it seems absurd, but it is just a conjecture. I've read some news in a forum thread which said that Yoko wanted to share some of the money of John's estate with Kyoko's family too. I can't say that it is true. However, if it is, it will not be so absurd to think that Kyoko or one of her children could administrate the estate in the future.
You could argue that John Lennon had brothers and sisters. David and Robin Lennon are younger than Julian, and I think that at least one of them have children. However, I've never read about any meeting between Julian and Sean, and David and Robin Lennon. And you have to consider that Yoko is the manager of the state. So, it's easier for her to decide who will have control of it in the future. Obviously, I don't know the future. Everything can happen. But I think that, if nothing changes, it will be much easier that Kyoko's children turn into the third generation of managers of the Lennon estate than any of the Lennon siblings.

Last edited by Nicola Seltaeb : May 13, 2018 at 06:15 PM.
Nicola Seltaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2018, 12:31 PM   #5
peanut333
Wild Honey Pie

Default John's sister

I recall she wrote a book in the 90's based on her later older sibling. Is she still living. Thanks for the info, I did not know Dhani had divorced.
peanut333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2018, 08:00 PM   #6
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

I had not heard about Dhani and Sola getting divorced.

I am with Nicola (Beatles backward.) I am not a big fan of Sean's music either, but I like that he and his nephew have bonded and that Kyoko is in the picture.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...rtc/signatures

http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteen...aten_at_green/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g0oiJ52Gw
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote