BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Not Only A Northern Song

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04, 2002, 07:41 PM   #202
beatlebangs1964

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964
Default Re: Random Thoughts IV

Jack rabbits are really hares and not rabbits.

------------------
Then we will remember things we said today. Yeah.
-- Beatles, 1964

Read www.rooftopsessions.com for high caliber Beatles fan fiction.

BB1964
Old Jul 04, 2002, 10:30 PM   #203
**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By HeyBeatle:
I don't doubt that you may be the exception, but most every guy I've met notices certain other body parts first rather then the face.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean the exception? I'm like that too, I see the face first.

------------------
If you don't vote in the Beatle Awards, we'll have to use the The letter E has just pulled sponsorship. We are awaiting response from the letter Q.
-----
I am the walrus. No really, I am.

Old Jul 04, 2002, 10:33 PM   #204
bearkat77
Administrator

A likely story.

------------------

Bearkat77's Beatlemaniac Page
Bearkat77's Tribute to John Lennon
Bearkat77's Tribute to Ringo Starr
Old Jul 04, 2002, 10:35 PM   #205
shyGirl
Sun King

Guys have no choice but to look at my face since my other body parts aren't very impressive. =P

------------------

Song of the moment-Michelle

shyGirl's Hideout

"If they can dig it, please dig it."-George
Old Jul 04, 2002, 11:26 PM   #206
HeyBeatle
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HeyBeatle Send a message via MSN to HeyBeatle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By mindgames:
Hey, just going by personal experience.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't doubt that you may be the exception, but most every guy I've met notices certain other body parts first rather then the face.

------------------
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else is.

~If you don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea to get us killed, or worse expelled!
~She needs to sort of her priorities.
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:14 AM   #207
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

Yawn

------------------
"Because there wasn't any reason left to keep it all inside"
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Jul 05, 2002, 03:47 AM   #208
Rellevart

Send a message via MSN to Rellevart

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By bandontherun:
IHOP Monster Burger<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds rather disgusting....

------------------
I go back so far, I'm in front of me...
Old Jul 05, 2002, 07:01 AM   #209
beatlebangs1964

Boston bulls are the products of small terriers and bulldogs. Boston puppies are usually delivered by C-section because they have large heads.

------------------
-- Beatles, 1964

BB1964
Old Jul 05, 2002, 12:24 PM   #210
mindgames
Sgt. Pepper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By shyGirl:
Guys have no choice but to look at my face since my other body parts aren't very impressive. =P

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It more than makes up for it.

------------------
All I am saying,
Is give me some pants.
Old Jul 05, 2002, 12:32 PM   #211
jtal909
Sun King

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Sans-Serif">Quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted By bandontherun:
What do you mean the exception? I'm like that too, I see the face first.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait until you get older.

------------------
"Why don't you say it in your famous James Mason impersonation?" www.billyshearsband.com
Old Jul 05, 2002, 12:53 PM   #212
Tim
Sgt. Pepper

It was riveting
it was ruthless
it was Rivaldo

------------------
Tim

Tim Brent's Yellow Submarine Page
The Beatles' Record Advertisements
The Beatles' Record Covers Yahoo! Club
The Beatles Video Theatre
Old Jul 05, 2002, 12:56 PM   #213
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

But I still see that
Tackle by Moore
And when Lineker scored
Bobby belting the ball
And nobby dancing

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:02 PM   #214
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

There's no need for you to say you're sorry, goodbye I'm going home. I don't care no more so don't you worry, goodbye I'm going home. I hate the way that even though you know you're wrong, you say you're right. I hate the books you read and all your friends, your music's shite it keeps me up all night. There's no need for you to say you're sorry, goodnight I'm going home. I don't care no more so don't you worry, goodbye I'm going home. I hate the way that you're so sarcastic, and you're not very bright. You think that everything you've done's fantastic, your music's shite keeps me up all night, up all night. And it will be nice to be alone for a week or two, but I know that I will be right, right here back with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... there's no need for you to say you're sorry, goodbye I'm going home. I don't care no more, so don't you worry, goodbye I'm going home.

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:10 PM   #215
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

Sing a sad song in a lonely place and try to put a word in for me. It's been so long since I found the space, you'd better put in two or three. We as people are just walking round, our heads are firmly fixed in the ground. What we don't see, well it can be real, what we don't touch we cannot feel.

Where we're living in this town, the sun is coming up and it's going down, but it's all just the same at the end of the day... and we cheat and we lie, nobody says it's wrong so we don't ask why, cause it's all just the same at the end of the day, we're throwing it all away, we're throwing it all away, we're throwing it all away at the end of the day.

If you're needing something I can give, you know I'd help you if I can. If you're honest
and you say that you did, you know that I would give you my hand, or a sad song in a lonely place. I'll try to put a word in for you, need a shoulder? Well if that's the case
you know there's nothing I wouldn't do.

Where we're living in this town, the sun is coming up and it's going down, but it's all stays the same at the end of the day, when we cheat and you lie, nobody says you're wrong so you don't ask why, cause you're all stay the same at the end of the day. But don't throw it all away, don't throw it all away, don't throw it all away, don't throw it all away. Throwing it all away, they're, throwing it all away, they're throwing it all away at the end of the day...

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:16 PM   #216
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

Slide away, and give it all you've got. My today fell in from the top. I dream of you, and all the things you say... I wonder where you are now?

Hold me down, all the world's asleep. I need you now, you've knocked me off my feet. I dream of you, we talk of growing old, but you said please don't..

Slide in baby, together we'll fly. I've tried praying, and I know just what you're saying to me. Now that you're mine, I'll find a way of chasing the sun. Let me be the one that shines with you in the morning when you don't know what to do. Two of a kind we'll find a way to do what we've done. Let me be the one that shines with you and we can slide away, slide away, slide away, away...

Slide away, and give it all you've got. My today fell in from the top. I dream of you and all the things you say... I wonder where you are now?

Slide in baby, together we'll fly, I've tried praying, and I know just what you're saying to me. Now that you're mine, I'll find a way of chasing the sun. Let me be the one that shines with you in the morning when you don't know what to do. We're two of a kind, we'll find a way to do what we've done. Let me be the one that shines with you and we can slide away, slide away, slide away, away...

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982

[This Message Has Been Edited By Amalthea On July 05, 2002 03:17 PM]
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:22 PM   #217
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

I need to be myself, I can't be no one else, I'm feeling supersonic give me gin and tonic. You can have it all but how much do you want it? You make me laugh, give me your autograph. Can I ride with you in your B.M.W ? You can sail with me in my yellow submarine... you need to find out, 'cos no one's gonna tell you what I'm on about. You need to find a way for what you want to say, but before tomorrow

'Cos my friend said he'd take you home, he sits in a corner all alone, he lives under a waterfall. Nobody can see him, nobody can ever hear him call, nobody can ever hear him call...

You need to be yourself, you can't be no one else. I know a girl called Elsa, she's into Alka Seltzer, she sniffs it through a cane on a supersonic train and she made me laugh. I got her autograph. She done it with a doctor on a helicopter, she's sniffin in her tissue, sellin' the Big Issue. She needs to find out 'cos no one's gonna tell you what I'm on about, she needs to find a way for what she wants to say, but before tomorrow

'Cos my friend said he'd take you home, he sits in a corner all alone, he lives under a waterfall, nobody can see him, nobody can ever hear him call, nobody can ever hear him call...

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:23 PM   #218
beatlebangs1964

I really enjoy Tony Bennett. He is pure talent.

------------------
-- Beatles, 1964

BB1964
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:26 PM   #219
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

Hey you! Up in the sky learning to fly, tell me how high do you think you'll go before you start falling...

Hey you! Up in a tree, you wanna be me, but that couldn't be, cos the people here they don't hear you calling...

How does it feel when you're inside me?

Hey you! wearing the crown, making no sound I heard you feel down. Well that's too bad, welcome to my world...

Hey you! Stealing the light, I heard that the shine's gone out of your life. Well that's just too bad, welcome to my world...

You'll need assistance with the things that you have never ever seen. It's just a case of never breathing out, before you've breathed it in...

I can feel you, can you feel me?

Hey you! Up in the sky learning to fly, tell me how high do you think you'll go before you start falling?

Hey you! Up in a tree, you wanna be me, but that couldn't be, cos the people here they don't hear you calling

You'll need assistance with the things that you have never ever seen. It's just a case of never breathing out before you've breathed it in...

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Old Jul 05, 2002, 02:32 PM   #220
Amalthea
Old Brown Shoe

I live my life in the city, and there's no easy way out. The day's moving just too fast for me... I need some time in the sunshine, I've gotta slow it right down. The day's moving just too fast for me...

I live my life for the stars that shine. People say it's just a waste of time, when they said I should feed my head that to me was just a day in bed... I'll take my car and drive real far to where they're not concerned about the way we are, cos in my mind my dreams are real. Are you concerned about the way I feel?

Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star, tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star

I live my life in the city, there's no easy way out, the day's moving just too fast for me. I need some time in the sunshine, I've gotta slow it right downm, the day's moving just too fast for me

I live my life for the stars that shine. People say it's just a waste of time, when they said I should feed my head that to me was just a day in bed... I'll take my car and drive real far to where they're not concerned about the way we are, cos in my mind my dreams are real. Are you concerned about the way I feel?

Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star, tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star, tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star.

You're not down with who I am. Look at you now, you're all in my hands tonight

Tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star, tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star, tonight I'm a rock 'n' roll star

It's just rock 'n' roll, it's just rock 'n' roll, it's just rock 'n' roll, it's just rock 'n' roll, it's just rock 'n' roll, it's just rock 'n' roll, it's just rock 'n' roll, it's just rock 'n' roll

------------------
- Paul McCartney, 1982
Closed Thread