BeatleLinks LogoNav Panel New Sites Cool Sites Top Rated Fab Forum Add A Site Link To Us Revolution Radio New Products

Go Back   BeatleLinks Fab Forum > Other Forums > Tell Me Why

Old Jun 24, 2003, 09:44 PM   #41
MissusLennon
Dr. Robert

Default Re: Beatles Dating Site

Sorry about double-posting but I just checked, reallove.com reallove.net and reallove.org are all registered (there's actually a site at reallove.net) so if it ever got to the point where whomever was running the site registered a domain, etc. it would have to be something different (duh [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )
MissusLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2003, 10:55 PM   #42
Magill
Sun King

It's very cool that you're working on this MissusLennon. If I had the brains to do it, I would. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] How about, All You Need Is Love, as a name? Heck, that could be taken too, huh?
Magill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2003, 11:43 PM   #43
MissusLennon
Dr. Robert

Thanks for the positive words (Yoiks, I sound like a... well, a something-or-other boring anyway) [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
I like all you need is love, as well as someone's suggestion of sgt pepper's lonely hearts club... I'll try and think up something as well so there are options.

I myself (as nobody's said "OH GOD NOT HER!!!!! I'D DIE BEFORE I VISITED A SITE MADE BY THAT WENCH" I'm assuming nobody has a problem with me looking into this heh heh) can't afford domain registration at this point in time, I do however have ad-free web space from my ISP so I can run a site, it'd just have to be something abit longer and harder to remember like .tk or .cjb.net

I'm checking on domains anyway, in case of some magical mystery wizard involvment [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

update: * lonelyhearts.com .net and .org are registered
* lonelyheartsclub.com .net and .org are registered
[img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] grrrr I'm getting obsessed now [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
MissusLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2020, 02:11 PM   #44
frizxtes
Fool On The Hill

Great that such places for communication still exist. Unfortunately, there are less and fewer fans of the Beatles. Young generation prefers a completely different type of music. And this legendary band is becoming a history. Youngsters will better go to traditional dating sites, navigate to this website. And what is interesting, there is no modern band to compare with the Beatles.

Last edited by frizxtes : Aug 27, 2020 at 01:58 PM.
frizxtes is offline   Reply With Quote