View Single Post
Old Aug 02, 2012, 08:02 AM   #12
erinluv182
Taxman

Send a message via AIM to erinluv182

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymain View Post
That's not quite true, as some events are being held at venues in England (including Manchester and Newcastle as well as London) and are as far afield as Cardiff (Wales) and Glasgow (Scotland) so it's not all being held in England, let alone London.

It really annoys me when talk about things in "Britain" as just being in "England". Great Britain (aka the UK) is made up of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

Rant over.
Ok, seriously dude? All I said is that I love England, and when you attacked me for that, I explained that I have not been to other parts of the British Isles. I see you're from Scotland and I mean no disrespect to your country because it looks lovely and I'm sure I would fall in love with it if I visit. Give me a freaking break. I could be like some of my fellow Americans who look at me like I'm a freak when I say how much I enjoy travelling overseas, because they can't fathom why I would ever roam outside of what they consider to be the best country on earth. Trust me, I know that you're part of Britain.

Once you go Macca, you never go bacca.
erinluv182 is offline   Reply With Quote