View Single Post
Old Jan 15, 2016, 12:30 AM   #158
jonesingjay

The Beatles arrive in America to the likes of a fanfare that no one could’ve anticipated. Will George be able to pick up where he left off in London with Annette, a member of the black girl group The Debutantes or will The Beatles newfound overwhelming fame stateside get in the way of the plans they’ve made? Follow up to ‘Words Of Love’/‘The Nearest To My Heart’. The story begins in late January of 1964.

Epilogue - And I Will Set You Free - The conclusion of George and Annette's story.

And, that's all readers. I will be taking a break from posting any content here. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my stories. I've noticed more hits on my Wattpad story counts. And, that's great. Also, a special thank you for the readers that take the time to leave feedback. It's very important and means a great deal to me when you take the time comment. It really helps to keep us writers who post to public forums continuing with our stories. If you don't comment. Please consider doing so in the future for writer's stories that you enjoy. They'll really appreciate it.

Check out Beatles Fan Fiction I'm currently reading at the moment.

'From the Ashes' by suburban-boho - Cynthia Lennon/Maureen Starkey. Femslash. They find comfort in one another after the breakdown of a marriage and a terrible tragedy. It's seven chapters in and a slow build, but these writer is fantastic. I hope you'll check it out and let her know what you think.

Shelter In Your Love - George Harrison/Hannah James (Original Female Character) - by MissODell. It's an epic tale of the up and down romance of George and Hannah. No matter what they do, they just can't seem to stay out of each other's lives. There's just something that draws them back together, time and time again. This story is 40 plus chapters in and doesn't appear to be ending any time soon. Another well written story, that you should check out and comment on.
jonesingjay is offline   Reply With Quote