View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2003, 11:03 AM   #7
beatlelover45223

Default Re: To the toppermost of the poppermost Johnny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted By dyermaker1040:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By DizzymissLizzy909:
Didn't that movie also mention the name "Beatles"? Or was that a different movie, I can't even remember now... but the story I've always heard about how John got it through a vision about a man on a flaming pie. Did he really hear it in a movie, though, and might that have influenced him? [img]graemlins/thinker.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">yes, in the movie "the wild one" with marlon brando someone says something like "we missed you (someone)! we all missed you! even the Beetles missed you!" apparently a "beetle" is another name for motorcycle-chick. kind of makes you wonder, hey??? and i think in the anthology george or someone says that this movie is where they really got the idea for the name "beatles" (with an "A").
great movie by the way. everyone should see it. its too bad marlon brando could not maintain his extreme hotness.....
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] *yep that's the story as I've heard it too.
beatlelover45223 is offline   Reply With Quote