View Single Post
Old Jun 02, 2003, 02:58 PM   #10
beatlegirl9977
Sgt. Pepper

Default Re: Beatles Dating Site

Quote:
Originally Posted By ChrisG134:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">Originally Posted By Magill:
I got what you meant, Matt. And you're right, that would be a good idea. Even though I've sworn off internet dating because it *is* "loserville", I'd probably give a site like that a whirl...or a twist and shout. [img]graemlins/wink3.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I met my husband on the internet.Their not all losers.You never know.It's also better than finding somebody in a bar.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">My dad met his girlfriend (who he has a great relationship with and who he's planning to marry eventually) through the Internet, too...and, believe me, he's a much happier person because of it.

Like anything, though, internet dating has its good and bad points...Someone at work found a profile/pic for one of the university professors on match.com a while ago! [img]graemlins/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] *He's one WEIRD dude, I tell you, after reading that profile...

[size="1"][ Jun 02, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message Edited By: beatlegirl9977 ][/size]
beatlegirl9977 is offline   Reply With Quote