View Single Post
Old Jun 07, 2006, 10:31 AM   #18
HMVNipper
Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

You know what I really find laughable? All the people around here preaching "respect" for Paul when they are failing to see that the person who disrespected him most of all was the woman he married, and whom they are still defending. Amazing.

I prefer to call a spade a spade, as it were...and I though I won't use words like "cow" or "slut," I will again say that I think she has definite sociopathic tendencies and an extremely flexible relationship with the truth.

BTW, Harry, I don't know where you went to school, but where I come from kids young enough to be on a playground don't know words like "slut," and certainly don't use them.
"And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in all the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual." - John Steinbeck

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow." - Anais Nin

Last edited by HMVNipper : Jun 07, 2006 at 10:34 AM.