View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2012, 07:41 PM   #20

Send a message via AIM to beatlebangs1964

When I learned that Jayne was a member of that ***** church, she TERRIFIED me! I want no part of that sort of thing and when I learned that about her in a biography a few years ago, I steered as clear of anything she was in. Anton was a sick and evil person and Susan Atkins, a Charlie Manson girl was part of Anton's evil cadre of crackpots. People like that SCARE me! Anton's kids have sick names reflecting his evil ideology. I am sorry that sick organization is still in business and even sorrier that people buy into that evil shit, sorry.

I think Jayne died in a car crash in 1967. My very wise uncle warned that letting oneself be deceived by s**** was not only dangerous, but almost a guarantee of death.

For people who follow that path seeking earthly power, the real power comes from what is good. God is my choice. Good is the way for me.
With a love like that, you know you should be glad, yeah, yeah, yeah!-- Beatles, 1963

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind. -- George Harrison, 1966

Last edited by beatlebangs1964 : Jan 13, 2012 at 04:45 AM.
beatlebangs1964 is offline   Reply With Quote