Sun King

Send a message via AIM to HMVNipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiMcCartney
[ QUOTE ]
beatlemad Posted:
[ QUOTE ]
NaomiMcCartney Posted:
Shouldn't this be in And Your Bird Can Sing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it matter?

[/ QUOTE ] Well I posted my topic about songs that have the beatles mentioned in the song or beatle related in the song that don't include the title, and I put it in abby road since this topic is here in abby road, and it got moved to And Your Bird Can Sing. It's not the same topic, but it's simular, so I figured it would get moved as well.

I didn't move that topic you started, Naomi, I closed it and redirected people here. Maybe Harb moved it, I don't know...all I know is it was open in Abbey Road and I closed it because we don't need two of these topics. We are still getting used to the new forum features, and my guess is that moving a topic does not automatically close the first one, hence the confusion.

And I don't think this has to be moved, frankly, it's fine here.
"And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in all the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual." - John Steinbeck

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow." - Anais Nin
HMVNipper is offline   Reply With Quote