View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2011, 08:47 PM   #210
4iiiis
Mr. Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Scruff View Post
lol! "Concede defeat?" I wasn't competing with you silly 4iiiis! I LOVE all your threads and posts. You inspired me is all. I would much rather lay dormant and read other people's threads and now I am so into making threads and posting. Thank you.

I am so sorry about your job. A wonderful friend of mine recently lost his job as well and he feels very lost right now. But I keep telling him that, for many people, these times are so unpredictable and scary and it isn't easy keeping your chin up but trying to is the way to go without really losing your mind. I hope for BOTH of you that things come to fruition soon. I hope to see you on here again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallrus59 View Post
hope things get better soon.

gk.
Thanks so much for the kind words of encouragement. And to AppleScruff, I forgot to tell you that I was trying to beat you! But, alas...you have proved yourself the BEST picspammer out there ;-) And your friend is very lucky to have such a good friend in you. Tell your friend I also wish him the best of luck. I have ONE great friend (which, btw, is better than 10 'ok' friends, right?) who encourages me every time she talks to me. And she does this despite my roller-coaster , glass-half-empty , yo-yo personality!
Thanks again everyone...I shall return SOON!
4iiiis is offline   Reply With Quote