View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2013, 11:37 AM   #9
Fly
Dr. Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy66 View Post
Well, it's time to wake up, dear Fly: Yoko is not popular for most of Beatles and John-fans The fact that she got twice the age of John, doesn't make things easier for them, believe me !

Snoopy
You know, freedom of speech and all but I didn't make this thread for you to promote your jealous-filled rants about why Yoko doesn't matter and why you don't like her. I made this to celebrate someone who has done a tremendous amount of positive for the WORLD and for John's life. Whether you guys like it or not, Yoko was in John's life. You can go on and on about not finding her important, not caring about her bring twice John's age, not thinking she deserves a thread compared to other wives.

THIS is John's board and she was John's wife. Most of the albums post-Beatles had some Yoko-influence on them, and she matters now because she has done a lot more than just be a widow. She is an international spokesman for peace and for good in this world. Instead of writing books about her past that spread negative messages about someone who isn't here to defend himself (and you can argue the validity of those messages with me I don't care- bring it), Yoko instead focuses on all the GREAT and TIMELESS things John did.

I personally think you, Snoopy, are jealous of the love John had for Yoko. It's obvious to me because the way you talk about her you'd think it was HER that killed John.

Anyways, have a wonderful love-filled day. Maybe we can go back to the theme of my thread: posting things you LIKE about Yoko, and not about her getting too much attention. Why would we have Olivia and Linda threads on the John board? Come on. Make sense people.

Last edited by bearkat77 : Feb 24, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
Fly is offline   Reply With Quote