View Single Post
Old Apr 01, 2003, 12:21 PM   #15
OnlySleeping
Apple Scruff

Default Re: Ringo Says Beatles Were Not A \'Boy Band\' Like Today\'s Male Pop Groups

Quote:
Originally Posted By lennonluvr9:
A lot of people my age don't know the beatles or like them, which I find kinda sad. Likewise, I have found a lot of people my age who like the beatles.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I know what you're saying. I talked to this one girl who'd *gasp* never even heard of them! I do know a couple people my age though who really enjoy their music. Most of them seem at least willing to acknowledge the impact the Beatles had on music, which is great... although I don't know how they can say it when they sometimes haven't even heard the music. I just wanna sit them down with my CD player and say, "Here, listen!"

It was cool seeing Ringo on TRL, although I wish the interview would have been a bit longer. Some of the people's comments comparing them to Nsync and Backstreet Boys kind of annoyed me, but Ringo's comments were enough to cheer me up about the whole thing again. There really is nothing like those famous, dancing Beatles. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
OnlySleeping is offline   Reply With Quote