View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2003, 10:14 PM   #19
One_Sweet_Dream
Taxman

Default Re: Random Paul Thoughts

[quote]Originally Posted By Penny Lane:
i love macca unconditionally, and it makes me sad when people say bad things about him. but i love him!
Quote:
Originally Posted By strawberrychick:
That makes me sad too. And he's a bit of an easy target because he doesn't sink to other people's level and insult them back. Or at least I've never heard of him doing something like that. You know, I LOVE PAUL! There is nothing about him I don't like.
<font size="2" face="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif">I completely agree with both of you, it's hard for me to find anything wrong with my fave Beatle! He's practically perfect, and I hate when people constantly criticize him unfairly. Don't take this the wrong way, but it bothers me when people make John almost like a god, but then they bash Paul. John may not have been so popular if he were still alive now- he might've done something that infuriated everyone. Ah, but I love them both anyhow. I just wanted to voice my support for Paul, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bringing John down, because he's incredibly amazingly wonderful too. But I love Paul the most!

Now I'm just going round in circles... I blame it on Paul! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
One_Sweet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote